Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp (3022 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Help! I'm Dying Inside. / Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by uwakeminent(m): 8:25pm On May 15, 2022
I just can't imagine what happen this evening. I went out to buy food n eat, on my way back i saw a very nice looking girl n was just passing her by when she greeted me and said "please excuse me, please can u help me with 500naira" na so i just put hand for pocket comot 1k give am, even follow am dey waka for shops dey look change. After collecting the money, she thank me and departed just like that. I no even collect number, i no even ask her name. Make una enlighten me more. I can't continue simping like this. Right now am angry wit myself. I just dey waste money anyhow ontop girls matters without kpanshing

7 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:28pm On May 15, 2022
Pls keep mute..you ain't a simp..what happened to humanity?
What are you kids turning into these days..can't you offer help without attaching sexual benefit and all? undecided

Is this how you will rape a lady if she stay in your apartment for a night? undecided
You shouldn't have gave her if you was gonna feel bad..don't let wannabe redpillers kill your good spirit..keep being yourself and be real..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:28pm On May 15, 2022
undecided
Pussy rules the world
Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by Ballzproblemm: 8:30pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What are you kids turning into these days..can't you offer help without attaching sexual benefit and all? undecided

Is this how you will rape a lady if she stay in your apartment for a night? undecided
follow this foolish girl advice and watch your life ruin

13 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:30pm On May 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
follow this foolish girl advice and watch life ruin
I am old enough to birth you tho.. undecided
I can't imagine myself exchanging words with a teen like you.. undecided

You are still feeding from momma and know nothing about life so keep mute when I speak..

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by Jmichael1(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2022
There is a big dff btw been a simp and been kind...

13 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by paulolee(m): 8:31pm On May 15, 2022
some guys still dey zuzu like dis?? gv her moni just like dt bcox she de sell tickets for bus stop??

3 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by uwakeminent(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You shouldn't have gave her if you was gonna feel bad..don't let wannabe redpillers kill your good spirit..keep being yourself and be real..
Nice advise but you were just so harsh at the begining
Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by Kimiso(m): 8:43pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

jagaban

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by uwakeminent(m): 8:45pm On May 15, 2022
paulolee:
some guys still dey zuzu like dis?? gv her moni just like dt bcox she de sell tickets for bus stop??

I'm fond of doing these. If a girl should ask me for money, my brain will just stop working until i give her the money. It's a bad habit, that's why i need help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by SarutobiEky(m): 8:46pm On May 15, 2022
uwakeminent:
I just can't imagine what happen this evening. I went out to buy food n eat, on my way back i saw a very nice looking girl n was just passing her by when she greeted me and said "please excuse me, please can u help me with 500naira" na so i just put hand for pocket comot 1k give am, even follow am dey waka for shops dey look change. After collecting the money, she thank me and departed just like that. I no even collect number, i no even ask her name. Make una enlighten me more. I can't continue simping like this. Right now am angry wit myself. I just dey waste money anyhow ontop girls matters without kpanshing
hm mm mm. Hope you dey give guys money like this too?
Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by Oblivionz5(m): 8:48pm On May 15, 2022
uwakeminent:

You were simply kind. Stop helping people for something in return. And don’t help based on gender. All the women I’ve help in my life proved to be very ungrateful and useless for the records

You ought to be ashamed of thinking that way

11 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by Flowboi(m): 8:50pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am old enough to birth you tho.. undecided
I can't imagine myself exchanging words with a teen like you.. undecided

You are still feeding from momma and know nothing about life so keep mute when I speak..
sharap there is it his duty to serve humanity always making noise in every thread

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:54pm On May 15, 2022
Flowboi:
sharap there is it his duty to serve humanity always making noise in every thread
Pls keep mute and be patient enough till you get a little more mature..

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by Arizoner: 8:56pm On May 15, 2022
uwakeminent:

I'm fond of doing these. If a girl should ask me for money, my brain will just stop working until i give her the money. It's a bad habit, that's why i need help
have you had sex b4?
Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by czarr(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2022
Next time just say you don't have.
That if she really wants it, she should follow you home, that the money is at home.

She would follow you, that girl was probably hoping you ask her to your home so she can bill you more than 500 after bussing it wide open on your bed.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by Arizoner: 8:58pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls keep mute and be patient enough till you get a little boy mature..
you are mysterious. who are you?
Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by Truvelisback(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2022
uwakeminent:
If u wan Kpansh, u no know Olosho joint? As if person force u.

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by kwaso2: 9:00pm On May 15, 2022
God bless you madam.
I love your input.
Op, let's be careful what we normalize. Don't let unfortunate faceless people deform your mind. Keep being kind, helpful, supportive and generous without expecting nothing from both man and woman.
FERNANDEZISBACK:

5 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:03pm On May 15, 2022
Arizoner:
you are mysterious. who are you?
You don't have a problem with me..do you?
Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by paulolee(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2022
uwakeminent:

seems more like a curse or na jazz....mayb dm don boil kuntus water take make Eba for u or them don add period blood cook stew Gv u..
Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by uwakeminent(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2022
Oblivionz5:

You were simply kind. Stop helping people for something in return. And don’t help based on gender. All the women I’ve help in my life proved to be very ungrateful and useless for the records

You ought to be ashamed of thinking that way

Thanks for the quote. Atleast i'm feeling better now becos of this write-up. I think something is just wrong wit my mind
Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by Medianna(f): 9:15pm On May 15, 2022
Because of 500 box you're crying like you gave her your left kidney?

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by uwakeminent(m): 9:16pm On May 15, 2022
SarutobiEky:
hm mm mm. Hope you dey give guys money like this too?
Not really but i will normalise it soon.
Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by satandeterrible: 9:36pm On May 15, 2022
You're an irredeemable idiot.
Please do yourself and men a favour by taking your life.
Senseless simp.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by SarutobiEky(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2022
uwakeminent:

Not really but i will normalise it soon.
naso.. behold!.....The perfect Simpson!
Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by LUAN(m): 9:49pm On May 15, 2022
uwakeminent:
don't see it that way Op,..I want you to see it this way: see it as if you dash a begger money for street. but wait oo, if na man beg you that' 5h for street you go give am?? Be sincere.
Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by Walkee: 9:52pm On May 15, 2022
What's wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by Oblivionz5(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2022
uwakeminent:

Thanks for the quote. Atleast i'm feeling better now becos of this write-up. I think something is just wrong wit my mind

Change your perspective.
You’re a nice person

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by uwakeminent(m): 10:52pm On May 15, 2022
LUAN:
don't see it that way Op,..I want you to see it this way: see it as if you dash a begger money for street. but wait oo, if na man beg you that' 5h for street you go give am?? Be sincere.
I don't really know o. Maybe i would.
Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by uwakeminent(m): 10:56pm On May 15, 2022
satandeterrible:
You're an irredeemable idiot.
Please do yourself and men a favour by taking your life.
Senseless simp.
You're so bad in your choices of words. It hasn't got to that point of taking life for being a simp. Thankyou though
Re: Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp by Divaan: 10:58pm On May 15, 2022
uwakeminent:
Before thinking of kpanshing any girl you meet. Just make sure you have tested yourself for HIV, HPV, HSV and HBV as these are the most common incurable STDs(Sexually Transmitted Diseases).This is the enlightenment I have for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX / Sex With Same Person / Checkout A Real Sample Of Akwa Ibom Marriage List (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.