Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,457 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) (24176 Views)

7 Reasons Buhari/bakare Will Lose The Elections Despite Growing Popularity! / Report Your Efforts On Buhari-bakare Team Here / Buhari Bakare Manifesto - The Best Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by xterra2(m): 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2011
lwise:

the rail transport system is comming up,at least from lag to ilorin,thank God for the fresh air.
I hope you know jonathan never initiated this grin
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by xterra2(m): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2011
Come April 9
I would Vote for Buhari and would Protect my votes till they are counted
I am not going home

I would need Umblerra grin , some snacks and drinks though - sunny and hectic day

immediately am back i would upload the pictures i would snap and write my report

Until then [size=13pt]Buhari all the way [/size]
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by mcnepow(m): 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2011
For d past 4 days, d erratic supply has finaly gone totaly 'dead'. Today, the shopping complex oposite my home has got lite while i dont. Generator seller & petrol dealers r truly having a fresh air!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by lwise(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2011
the northerners thought the presidency is their birth right thats y they want to hold on to power even when they knew that yaradua is dead.They think they can fool us by presenting buhari n pickin bakare as his runin mate.Thank God for bringin fresh air,na all of us get naija
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by nn5ive: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2011
A Revolution in the Making Buhari Bakare

What you see here is what the PDP controlled media does not want you to know. Please vote for Muhammadu Buhari and Tunde Bakare in the 2011 election. One Vote for two Honest men. - A contribution of Eronmonsele Elens-Eigbokhan

I actually shed tears watching this video clip, God i am ready to die for this country into making sure these 2 men win this election in a free and fair atmosphere.

CHEAP POLITICIAN! pssst!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Cotton(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2011
the rail transport system is comming up,at least from lag to ilorin,thank God for the fresh air.

10 hours for a 260km journey shocked

I suppose it's plenty of time to breathe your "fresh air" undecided
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by lwise(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2011
an x millitary dictator can never,has never been a good democrat.if u hav any example let us know
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by 9ijaMan: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2011
Cotton:

10 hours for a 260km journey shocked

I suppose it's plenty of time to breathe your "fresh air" undecided
I no fit laugh reach! You simply hit the nail dead center on the head.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by lwise(m): 10:35pm On Mar 27, 2011
if buhari becomes d president d northerners will hold on to power for the next 20 yrs.thank Thank God for the fresh air everywhere, i can feel it!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by honeric01(m): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2011
nn5ive:

CHEAP POLITICIAN! pssst!

You see road?

lwise:

for the past four wks power supply has been consistence in my area,oh im greatful for this fresh air.

You area must be inside Aso rock, i am currently burning the 4litres i bought for my Buahyamaha generator grin

Flesh air!!! grin grin

lwise:

if buhari becomes d president d northerners will hold on to power for the next 20 yrs.thank Thank God for the fresh air everywhere, i can feel it!

Ignorant word, tell me why you think he's going to let that happen.

When exactly has that happened before?
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by lwise(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2011
what the northerner did when yaradua died clearly shows that they believe its only the northerners that matters wen we talk about nigeria,tell me what ar they feelin like?abeg make we they enjoi d fresh air dey goooo
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by 9ijaMan: 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2011
lwise:

what the northerner did when yaradua died clearly shows that they believe its only the northerners that matters wen we talk about nigeria,tell me what ar they feelin like?abeg make we they enjoi d fresh air dey goooo
Were the northerners the only group who didn't want to allow GEJ to be sworn in? Are these same northerners not the same set of people GEJ has continued to lick their azzes? If the north had not voted for OBJ, would he have been able to install a puppet government on us? Open your eyes and brain, stop viewing the Nigerian case from the myopic and biased mind of an ethnic and religious bigot.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Autolord: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2011
[size=25pt]FRESH AIR[/size]
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by honeric01(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2011
When you have nothing to hide, you fear no foe

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by honeric01(m): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2011
Sitting with ordinary citizens, he has nothing to fear.

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by 9ijaMan: 11:46pm On Mar 27, 2011
honeric01:

Sitting with ordinary citizens, he has nothing to fear.

honeric01:

When you have nothing to hide, you fear no foe

Why would he be afraid t sit amongst those he wants to lead? That's just the typical Buhari for you. Imagine a GEJ amongst that crowd, 100sq meter around GEJ will be filled with security men and the next 500 sq meter will be filled by his countless advisers.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by juman(m): 12:00am On Mar 28, 2011
I like this thread. Very interesting.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by honeric01(m): 12:01am On Mar 28, 2011
9ijaMan:

Why would he be afraid t sit amongst those he wants to lead? That's just the typical Buhari for you. Imagine a GEJ amongst that crowd, 100sq meter around GEJ will be filled with security men and the next 500 sq meter will be filled by his countless advisers.

Simples. cool
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by nuclearboy(m): 4:10am On Mar 28, 2011
Buhari for PRESIDENT. We need people that can be trusted
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by semid4lyfe(m): 4:38am On Mar 28, 2011
Na wa for these Buhari/Bakare people o. grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595437.0.html
Why dem like to dey thief like this tongue undecided

Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 28, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Na wa for these Buhari/Bakare people o. grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595437.0.html

I love her voice!! Love the song. Simply beautiful, I see her going places kiss
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nicklee(m): 4:53am On Mar 28, 2011
http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/jonathans-facebook-friends-critical-his-unkept-pledges

This is Jonathan duping his facebook 'friends'. A man that can not keep to his words.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Princek12(m): 5:06am On Mar 28, 2011
is Buhari an advocate of Sharia as law of the land?
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Kobojunkie: 5:20am On Mar 28, 2011
a) When he served as Governor of Katsina, he did not institute Sharia

b) When he served as President, he again did not institute Sharia

Sharia we have today was made possible by a Christian President, and allowed to continue even under another Christian President. I am not certain why Buhari needs to be linked to the sharia issue when it is obvious, he is not the one who made it a part of our constitution. The current leadership is among those that did.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Princek12(m): 6:14am On Mar 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

b) When he served as President, he again did not institute Sharia

Sharia we have today was made possible by a Christian President, and allowed to continue even under another Christian President. I am not certain why Buhari needs to be linked to the sharia issue when it is obvious, he is not the one who made it a part of our constitution. The current leadership is among those that did.

I am not saying he instituted it; I said whether he is an advocate of Sharia. You don't have to institute Sharia to be an advocate of Sharia. Katsina is one of the states that has Sharia courts, and I am still appalled that a Nigerian Constitution that supposedly espouses freedom expressly empowers States to create Sharia courts as they deem fit. Sharia as we all know it is antithetical to freedom. I am just calling a spade a spade.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by honeric01(m): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2011
^^^^

Why not deal with the party that brought about sharia? PDP brought sharia into our constitution, so deal with it.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by bumba1234: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2011
So because they aired a very "emotional" song on air, we should vote the jokers in, first and foremost Gen Buhari rtd. doesnt have a clue what governance is about, i havent seen a team, i havent seen any plans or polices or anything, all i hear is the existing Govt is corrupt bla bla, agreed. but what do you want to bring to the table?? he has absolutely no clue, gosh!!!!!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Bukittes(f): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2011
Please whats making them cry? the song? nice song, nice voice, nice sound. But tears? for what now? Kai, Nigerians! U just allowed me to waste 5mins of my life watching this thinking it was worth more! Mschew!!!
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by 9ijaMan: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Buhari was never a governor of Katsina state. Katsina state was yet to be created when Buhari was made the governor of the North-Eastern region which comprises of the 6 states we have in the same region today.

Princek12:

I am not saying he instituted it; I said whether he is an advocate of Sharia. You don't have to institute Sharia to be an advocate of Sharia. Katsina is one of the states that has Sharia courts, and I am still appalled that a Nigerian Constitution that supposedly espouses freedom expressly empowers States to create Sharia courts as they deem fit. Sharia as we all know it is antithetical to freedom. I am just calling a spade a spade.
If the Nigerian constitution allows the existence of Sharia courts, as you out it, then why are you getting so upset about it. If you are claiming to be an advocate of freedom, how come you are against the majority of those states who out of their free will and the freedom of expression have decided to live under a sharia law? I hope you would not be describing freedom from your own point of view only. It is the same freedom you want that those living under Sharia law are exploiting.

bumba1234:

So because they aired a very "emotional" song on air, we should vote the jokers in, first and foremost Gen Buhari rtd. doesnt have a clue what governance is about, i havent seen a team, i havent seen any plans or polices or anything, all i hear is the existing Govt is corrupt bla bla, agreed. but what do you want to bring to the table?? he has absolutely no clue, gosh!!!!!
When you want to make claims, you need to back it up with facts. You cannot simply attempt to denigrate the person of Buhari without putting forward hard evidence to support your point. Buhari has led several teams in his military and political career and he has excelled in all. If Buhari does not know anything about governance, abeg point us to who amongst the rest that has the knowledge about how to govern.
You lamely attempted to attack Buhari on the basis of a non existence team on ground, please identify which candidate has a similar team. We all know the ineptitude of the team GEJ has so he's even worse off when compared with these who don't have a team. Since you are very smart, kindly identify the candidate who has a team on ground.
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2011
Good Song, Good Message. Honest candidates no doubt!
But If u changed your candidate because of this song the you are obviously a B*tch.
Sentimental Sh*t
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Yusufi(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2011
It seems the only excuse that most posters are putting up against Buhari's candidature is centered around the introduction of Sharia. For all such posters, please substantiate your claims that Buhari has got plans to "Islamise" the nation if elected President or stop peddling incoherent rumors. For those who do not know, Sharia is not and would never be applicable to non-muslims as contained in the Holy scripture. Democracy allows for persons to demand the promulgation of laws which they consider relevant to their cause as a people. So, whats wrong with Muslims' who demand to be governed in accordance with laws in which they completely believe and have faith in?
Re: A Revolution In The Making Buhari Bakare (Tears Of Joy) by Yusufi(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2011
The principal achievements of his government in 18 months among others include:

1. It instituted the War Against Indiscipline (WAI) to stem corruption which was a 100% success

2. The administration reduced the inflation rate in the economy from 23% to 4%

3. It supervised and oversaw the birth of ALL the existing refineries in the country

Buhari's govt. was overthrown in a palace coup on August 27 1985 because of his insistence on carrying out investigation on allegations of fraudulent award of contracts in the then Ministry of Defense. Rumour has it that, had the investigation been carried out, many senior military officers including members of the Supreme Military Council, the highest ruling body then, would have been implicated and subsequently indicted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Cable Car Project On The Verge Of Completion – Fashola / Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF / Vote Out ‘The Tyrants’ - Jimi Agbaje Tells Lagosians Ahead Of March 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.