Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? (3507 Views)

Before You Marry A Woman Above 30 Years Of Age Think About This 5 Things / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by Blessing1142(f): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
I totally messed up by falling in love I was confused by prove you love me I was stuck between choose me or leave me I am still a kid I didn't know much about my actions but now he impregnated me and traveled my family dump me already am left with my life in my own hands fading away am confused now I tried but am getting tired I can't keep up anymore what should I do please advice me.
Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by Openbusiness: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
No

Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by Blessing1142(f): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
No
it hard for me how will I survive all this stress and medical bills how will I survive this stigma
Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Weak format. Next thing now, you will attach account number.

8 Likes

Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by Blessing1142(f): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Am scared can a my pregnancy survive without food for some days?
Nobody will take care of my medical attention
The world hate me
I want to drink sniper and end this
I blame myself
Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by Openbusiness: 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Blessing1142:
it hard for me how will I survive all this stress and medical bills how will I survive this stigma
Stigma as how? Don't let me swear for you oh. A baby is a BLESSING, a gift from God and something absolutely totally you should be PROUD of. There's nothing like stigma in having a baby. Forget about abortion. You want to abort a 5 months old baby, are you crazy? That's MURDER. Remove that thought from your mind completely. Your only problem now is funding, how to raise money to pay all the bills involved. That's what you should think and work towards and you better do it fast because once you get to the 3rd trimester your body will not be 100% in terms of that energy for activities again, you will become slower, irritable, hormonal imbalances and possible weakness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by MJBOLT: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
when you drink the sniper,let us know.

Blessing1142:

The world hate me

I blame myself

Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
Blessing1142:
I totally messed up by falling in love I was confused by prove you love me I was stuck between choose me or leave me I am still a kid I didn't know much about my actions but now he impregnated me and traveled my family dump me already am left with my life in my own hands fading away am confused now I tried but am getting tired I can't keep up anymore what should I do please advice me.
Come i will take care of you.

2 Likes

Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by Blessing1142(f): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nonexistent:
Weak format. Next thing now, you will attach account number.
please let me be you don't understand if it's a lie to you please help me father the baby and I promise I will come over
Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by Blessing1142(f): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Come i will take care of you.
OK are for real?
Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by themainman600(m): 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Blessing1142:
grin grin O.P iku ya jesin looo ooo

kill your self fast fast

Just drink 1 cup of dangote cement and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by themainman600(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Blessing1142:
grin grin O.P iku ya jesin looo ooo

kill your self fast fast

Just drink 1 cup of dangote cement and thank me later

Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
MJBOLT:
when you drink the sniper,let us know.

no no no no no

Chaiii
Bro u wicked oo
Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by themainman600(m): 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mynd44Eleribu:
Weyrey boi. Na mumu format be dis one nah. grin grin grin
abii ooo shey make I send aza true true boss
Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by Blessing1142(f): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Please let me be if you have no idea how I feel please let me be. Is it everything that is format God
Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by overdrive(m): 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Blessing1142:
please let me be you don't understand if it's a lie to you please help me father the baby and I promise I will come over

You need a father for the baby? I am here for you

1 Like

Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by themainman600(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mynd44Eleribu:

What should I do with the aza sir? grin grin
you should pour small blessing in side the aza boss

1 Like

Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by fati2001(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
KEEP THAT INNOCENT CUTE BABY.
Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by Blessing1142(f): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
I have no peace both offline and online why?
Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by Angelacruz: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Abort
Blessing1142:
Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
[s]
Fvckhypocrite:
no no no no no

Chaiii
Bro u wicked oo
[/s]
Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by uncleck: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by themainman600(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mynd44Eleribu:

If to say you read today newspaper ni, you go know say na be broke pass for Nigeria like dis. grin
I hope mynd44 no go ban your moniker laidis grin

2 Likes

Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by Nazgul: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Blessing1142:

The world hate me

I blame myself
Calm down, killing yourself won't solve your problem.

Be strong, talk to your parents and tell them how sorry you are. You're their daughter their flesh and blood, even though they're angry with you now, they'll forgive you.

As for the pregnancy, five months is too much to abort, please keep it. Forget about the guy and try to live your life.

Try to make contact with your parents or you can use their pastor to reach out to them. Don't suffer in silence. The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Blessing1142:
OK are for real?
Ask saaphiere

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Watch Boma And Tega Bleep / Struggling Men Please Leave Relationship Alone And Focus / Lady Catches Reactions As She Wore Bikini To Her Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.