Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard (2566 Views)

Should Abort This 5 Months Old Pregnancy? / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / She Got Pregnant For Me But Want Us To Abort The Baby L Said No! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
My sister got married to this beast of a husband when i am still in secondary school.

I don't know how it happen but he just took sexual interest in me and we started dating secretely.

My sister didn't know about it even though it was happening under her nose because i live with them.

We had sex countless times and with time i became pregnant.

I was afraid when i found out that i was pregnant because i know what the outcome will be so i summon courage and told him.

The idiot told me that i should abort the bastard because he can't fathered the unborn child.

I was angered by his remark and told him i won't abort.

He said he will frame me up in order to deny the pregnancy.

Right now i don't know what to do!
Shouid i inform my sister and beg for her forgiveness before he carries out his threat or i should followed his idea of aborting the child.
PLEASE HELP!!!

Source:Life issues on facebook.
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Make I wait for elders
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Godfather92(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
I just wonder how u urself could be this heartless in sleeping with ur own blood sister's husband, as in, this is a pure wickedness, hellish deeds. And u are proud to bring it to social media. My dear u re the beast not the stupid man, if u no open that ur smelling legs, he wouldn't have had the mind of making u pregnant. Shameless act. U can't eat ur cake and have it idiot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Paradigm777: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
smithsydny:
Make I wait for elders
The elders will soon be here
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
Godfather92:
I just wonder how u urself could be this heartless in sleeping with ur own blood sister's husband, as in, this is a pure wickedness, hellish deeds. And u are proud to bring it to social media. My dear u re the beast not the stupid man, if u no open that ur smelling legs, he wouldn't have had the mind of making u pregnant. Shameless act. U can't eat ur cake and have it idiot
HEY DUDE! Take it easy on the poor girl,it was the man that started the whole mess by taking interest in his wife sister.
Bringing it to the social media is to help her solve this dilemma that threatens her peace of mind and even her life and not insults.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by NOC1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Paradigm777:

The elders will soon be here

Real elders ignore such stories because the know is fake.

Come to madam kelechi palwine joint so that you will eat Isi-ewu and enjoy proverbs from elders who have assembled there.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by AnodaIT(m): 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
smithsydny:
Make I wait for elders
Continue waiting

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
You deserve to drink 3 bottles of Otapiapia
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
NOC1:

Come to madam kelechi palwine joint so that you will eat Isi-ewu and enjoy proverbs from elders who have assembled there.
FAKE you say when it is culled from a source.smh

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Tallesty1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
predmine20:
HEY DUDE! Take it easy on the poor girl,it was the man that started the whole mess by taking interest in his wife sister.
Bringing it to the social media is to help her solve this dilemma that threatens her peace of mind and even her life and not insults.
Bro, both of them are stupid and heartless. The man started it no doubt but she was happily nyashing her blood sister's husband until she got pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Paradigm777: 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
NOC1:

grin..
Thank God I waited for an elder.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by MissRaine69(f): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
The person who needs help here is your sister. She is surrounded by snakes.
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by amakadihot87(f): 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Well done
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Cutehector(m): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
I think the girl should just leave their house. I Duno how she wants to do it but it has to be done.
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Deckline(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
MissRaine69:
The person who needs help here is your sister. She is surrounded by snakes.
You mean the snakes that swallowed our 36Million naira
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Desdola(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
No matter how the man wooed you into it, you really disappointed your sister. Best you should have done was to leave the house.
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by mystery22: 8:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
na wa o,i taught only guys that use female handle,now I know better,thanks to op.some ass lickers are females with male handle .
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Diseye29(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
For dos dat are blaming d girl, wat of if he did it by � Fire by force lol from dere it continued
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by MissRaine69(f): 9:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Deckline:

You mean the snakes that swallowed our 36Million naira
As I am struggling to comprehend what it is that you are attempting to purvey accross I will just put this down to one those things that happens that no one can explain.
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by fancy4eve(f): 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Just leave d house, den u cn figure out on wat 2 do. But aborting it will b d best option 2 avoid problems from ur family nd ur sister,s end, cus keeping it will result 2 problems from different angles dat u will no tb able 2 bear nd wen Eva u see d child, it will keep bringn back lost memories. Just an idea

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Elukapendragon(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
undecided Help what? when u guys were fuckin coutless times, who called me 4 help?

1 Like

Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
fancy4eve:
Just leave d house, den u cn figure out on wat 2 do. But aborting it will b d best option 2 avoid problems from ur family nd ur sister,s end, cus keeping it will result 2 problems from different angles dat u will no tb able 2 bear nd wen Eva u see d child, it will keep bringn back lost memories. Just an idea
Nice idea you got here but aborting the foetus may be risky,don't you think.
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
Elukapendragon:
undecided Help what? when u guys were fuckin coutless times, who called me 4 help?
Haba!,nobody is a saint! it can be you just saying aloud.
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by marvin906(m): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
fancy4eve:

there's something have come to learn in life..
never advice anybody to abort a child..
indirectly that child's blood is in your hand's..
whether you like it or not
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by fancy4eve(f): 11:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
marvin906:

there's something have come to learn in life..
never advice anybody to abort a child..
indirectly that child's blood is in your hand's..
whether you like it or not
Tanx dear
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by fancy4eve(f): 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
predmine20:
Nice idea you got here but aborting the foetus may be risky,don't you think.
eleyi gidigon
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by egworlordor(m): 2:17am On Mar 18, 2018
That's a bastard; why didn't you tell your sis her hubby was making moves at you? You probably enjoyed d whole action, sec sch pikin wey de carry big sometin, go drink hot ogogoro mixed with pepper, den mix am with hot seven-up and lime juice, den add gbogboleshe, maybe d baby fit comot... yeye pikin
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by omolasho: 6:48am On Jan 19, 2022
Did you seek our counsel when you xhere enjoyn ur sexual sin, why trying to drag us into murder sin? Olosho!
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Boogyman557: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I don LOAD my KALA

I need LOCATION to ur SISTER husband AP

left leg go SOON drop NOW

WTF MAN
Re: I Am Pregnant For My Sister Husband! He Says I Should Abort The Bastard by Testimony1988(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
She should tell her sister, but she won't take it easy with her.

(1) (Reply)

Why Men CHEATS An Will Not Stop Cheating! / Pls. Help! My Sister Now Fights With Me (What Should I Do?) / Watch Leaked Naked Video Of Delsu Student Ego Melvin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.