Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? (917 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by ojuu4u(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
I have 2 experiences in recent time about 2 serious relationships that I knew about.

I summarized it below

Episode 1. A guy who is like kid brother to me, reported his girlfriend.
He said, he read his girlfriend charts with another guy, how his Girlfriend is dying for another guy , that the girl confessed she fell for the guy just because of his physical appearance. He showed me the charts, meanwhile they almost do introduction

Episode 2. From woman's angle, she also closer to me. She confessed that she no longer seeing her guy attractive again ever since he met new guy.

The former two guys are just average in physical appearances, while the new guys are handsome at least 70%. In term of other values, rich , intellectual etc i can't say for now

I almost ask my wife, but I knw she she might bias in her response.

Am now imaging and curious, how a married woman or lady who is into serious relationship already, manages to wade off such infatuations whenever she meets guys they are attracted to.

1 Like

Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
. Guy forget that okpata get better money even though you look like chimmpaazee those vaginal people go follow you ask ned nwoko.

1 Like

Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by jawalis(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
I’ll dedicate my second to comment to Castingcrowns.
Don't expect God to rebuke devourers that you constantly use your own hand to create through lust, fornication and adultery.
The first guy should just count his loss and move on. Women are naturally hypergamy in nature. They always get flattened when they see a better option than what they have at hand. It’ll be better your brother move on and get himself together for prospective heartbreaks since he’s not man enough to handle a LovePeddler.

The lady in the second episode is as confused as Buhari. I bet she’ll still see another handsome guy and leave the guy she’s falling for now since her heart is like extension box that is easily plugged. She’s the real definition of what a b!tch is for intending to dump her man for that silly excuse. I hope her boyfriend can realize he’s dating a hoe.
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
You have failed to understand one important fact: Attraction is an emotional thing, as per women, it is never logical.

A woman feels deep attraction for you because of the way you make her feel— not because she has made up her mind to feel attracted or not.

Most fall for different reasons: your looks is the least of them. Notice i said looks, not your physical appearance.

She has become attracted to the other guy because the guy is hitting the right buttons, while her current boyfriend/guy is losing it, losing everything that got her the said babe in the first place.

You must maintain constant game to keep a girl attracted. You must be unpredictable too.

From your write up, it is obvious "she don see her new boyfriend finish" grin. The babe needs a new challenge, and she is obviously getting it from another guy.

Don't forget, this is 2020, babes now fall for varied reasons: your looks (facial features) is the least of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by ojuu4u(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
. Guy forget that okpata get better money even though you look like chimmpaazee those vaginal people go follow you ask ned nwoko.

But rich man marriages also collapse nah, ask dangote, and so many celebrities all over the world
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

Having lots of money without game will ruin your relationships. Yes, you will attract the babes, but it will only be because of your money....not your personality.

Without game, you will be a " maga".

Having money and solid game will land you 98% of naija babes.

2 Likes

Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
ojuu4u:

But rich man marriages also collapse nah, ask dangote, and so many celebrities all over the world
You talk about attraction na him make i gave that point
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by ojuu4u(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
You have failed to understand one important fact: Attraction is an emotional thing, as per women, it is never logical.

A woman feels deep attraction for you because of the way you make her feel— not because she has made up her mind to feel attracted or not.

Most fall for different reasons: your looks is the least of them. Notice i said looks, not your physical appearance.

She has become attracted to the other guy because the guy is hitting the right buttons, while her current boyfriend/guy is losing it, losing everything that got her the said babe in the first place.

You must maintain constant game to keep a girl attracted. You must be unpredictable too.

From your write up, it is obvious "she don see her new boyfriend finish" grin. The babe needs a new challenge, and she is obviously getting it from another guy.

Don't forget, this is 2020, babes now fall for varied reasons: your looks (facial features) is the least of them.

What am saying is real o, not just story, in fact the 2nd one I got to knw about it this evening, if you see my presentation, you will see I tactically carved it out, i dnt knw how to copy facebook chat i would have got the leak chat from my kid friend. I don't want to be seen as bashing any gender, we all knw African culture towards male and female genders.
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
jawalis:
The first guy should just count his loss and move on. Women are naturally hypergamy in nature. They always get flattened when they see a better option than what they have at hand. It’ll be better your brother move on and get himself together for prospective heartbreaks since he’s not man enough to handle a LovePeddler.

The lady in the second episode is as confused as Buhari. I bet she’ll still see another handsome guy and leave the guy she’s falling for now since her heart is like extension box that is easily plugged. She’s the real definition of what a b!tch is for intending to dump her man for that silly excuse. I hope her boyfriend can realize he’s dating a hoe.
Gbam

That's it a hoe will always be a hoe
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by ojuu4u(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
jawalis:
I’ll dedicate my second to comment to Castingcrowns.
Don't expect God to rebuke devourers that you constantly use your own hand to create through lust, fornication and adultery.

How I wish I can get the two chats that my guy showed me, and post it here,

If you are a neutral person and they show you the charts, you will see my guy as extral tyre while other guy as main guy, even thou they almost do introduction.

See how she is melting for the guy.

.........baby pls call me I want to hear ur voice .
...........pls send me more pic of urself.

But I wish to hear from females here at least for wisdom purpose.
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by ojuu4u(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

Having lots of money without game will ruin your relationships. Yes, you will attract the babes, but it will only be because of your money....not your personality.

Without game, you will be a " maga".

Having money and solid game will land you 98% of naija babes.

I wish to hear from females how it feels, at for more experience and to advice couple.
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by virginprincess(f): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
You guys don't understand women at all, she is physical attracted to him fine, but it is not only because of the looks that her attract to him, maybe there is something she is seeing in that guy that she didn't see in the other guys, i use myself as an example, i can just see a random guy, i will just like him because of his looks, those type of attraction doesn't last at all, after sometime the feeling just die off, but there is this particular guy i am attracted to, i am not attracted to him just because of his looks though his very cute, i am attracted to him because of his ways, anytime i see this guy i see a very bright future in him, very calm, humble& respectful, the more i try to stop thinking of him the more i am attracted to him, so you guys should stop thinking that if a woman is attracted to a man it just because of only looks and money, NO NO.
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by ojuu4u(m): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
virginprincess:

No comments? Pls speak out, that's y I love some WhatsApp groups, they express themselves openly.
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by yanabasee(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
The problem men have is trying to see all women as one....

Trying to assume that all women should like/love the same thing.

Assuming that all women wants is the same thing from men.

Women have different likeness and prefer different things.

The woman that likes facial beauty will never like a man with muscular body!

Some women don't like influential guys, they love their men simple and introverted....

So, umpteenth times, men have been advised to go for women that meet their standard not a woman that you love coz of her beauty or fat azz or hourglass shape!!
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
ojuu4u:

I wish to hear from females how it feels, at for more experience and to advice couple.

Don't ever ask for relationship ideas from females. You will end up with premium tears.

1 Like

Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by stacyadams: 12:03am On Dec 13, 2020
Women still love good looking guys ..make huna forget story
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by tobechi74: 3:23am On Dec 13, 2020
He display one act that turned her off
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by DeltaBachelor(m): 3:50am On Dec 13, 2020
virginprincess:
You guys don't understand women at all, she is physical attracted to him fine, but it is not only because of the looks that her attract to him, maybe there is something she is seeing in that guy that she didn't see in the other guys, i use myself as an example, i can just see a random guy, i will just like him becfause of his looks, those type of attraction doesn't last at all, after sometime the feeling just die off, but there is this particular guy i am attracted to, i am not attracted to him just because of his looks though his very cute, i am attracted to him because of his ways, anytime i see this guy i see a very bright future in him, very calm, humble& respectful, the more i try to stop thinking of him the more i am attracted to him, so you guys should stop thinking that if a woman is attracted to a man it just because of only looks and money, NO NO.
Good morning, abeg nor vex, where from Delta you come from ?
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by adesoro80595: 5:11am On Dec 13, 2020
:..No comments? Pls speak out, that's y I love some WhatsApp groups, they express themselves openly.
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by ojuu4u(m): 5:47am On Dec 13, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:

Don't ever ask for relationship ideas from females. You will end up with premium tears.

You got it wrong, first I may ask, there are some female ,who are complete neutral and which they advice how its

2. Am not asking from ladies now because of relationship. I'm asking to knw how possible now and even in olden days, how women stay will their husbands alone through out their lifetime.
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by ojuu4u(m): 5:56am On Dec 13, 2020
yanabasee:
The problem men have is trying to see all women as one....

Trying to assume that all women should like/love the same thing.

Assuming that all women wants is the same thing from men.

Women have different likeness and prefer different things.

The woman that likes facial beauty will never like a man with muscular body!

Some women don't like influential guys, they love their men simple and introverted....

So, umpteenth times, men have been advised to go for women that meet their standard not a woman that you love coz of her beauty or fat azz or hourglass shape!!

You guys still don't get my point yet, I don't wont to bore you guys I would have explained it in details.

A girl who is not teenager, who is about to marry or actually married, happens to meet another guy who is attracted to him, even thou the lady has married man she loves to marry.

There is no way ,human won't be meeting those who she/he will be attracted to, (I don't wont to say richer and cuter)

If married woman or lady who is into serious relationship by way coincidence meets such guys, who she is attracted to(I am talking of deep infatuations o), what will happen to the lady
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by ojuu4u(m): 6:04am On Dec 13, 2020
virginprincess:
You guys don't understand women at all, she is physical attracted to him fine, but it is not only because of the looks that her attract to him, maybe there is something she is seeing in that guy that she didn't see in the other guys, i use myself as an example, i can just see a random guy, i will just like him because of his looks, those type of attraction doesn't last at all, after sometime the feeling just die off, but there is this particular guy i am attracted to, i am not attracted to him just because of his looks though his very cute, i am attracted to him because of his ways, anytime i see this guy i see a very bright future in him, very calm, humble& respectful, the more i try to stop thinking of him the more i am attracted to him, so you guys should stop thinking that if a woman is attracted to a man it just because of only looks and money, NO NO.

If you read my post very well, you will see I did not mention money or emphasized on handsomeness because what attracts individual defer.

Going back to ur point, if you are already in "serious relationship" when you meet such guys maybe by way of coincidence, and you are sooo attracted to him, what will happen if he starts disturbing you? Pls try to be neutral in ur response!
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by yanabasee(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2020
ojuu4u:

You guys still don't get my point yet, I don't wont to bore you guys I would have explained it in details.

A girl who is not teenager, who is about to marry or actually married, happens to meet another guy who is attracted to him, even thou the lady has married man she loves to marry.

There is no way ,human won't be meeting those who she/he will be attracted to, (I don't wont to say richer and cuter)

If married woman or lady who is into serious relationship by way coincidence meets such guys, who she is attracted to(I am talking of deep infatuations o), what will happen to the lady

Well, she will most likely fall for the man.....And if the man pester her more, she could sex him... Especially, if she's having a little problem with her man at the moment... But I usually don't support such because everyone have the ability to reject such feelings and look forward to building up the relationship or end it first.

Cheating is something that even married women do....
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by Shortyy(f): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2020
Even a man can fall out of love. It happens, it's not a gender thing.
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by ojuu4u(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2020
Shortyy:
Even a man can fall out of love. It happens, it's not a gender thing.

Am not talking of man, that of man is common occurrence.

Societies place more premium and strong value on women.

Can woman let go of such man she has strong attraction for?
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by virginprincess(f): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
ojuu4u:

If you read my post very well, you will see I did not mention money or emphasized on handsomeness because what attracts individual defer.

Going back to ur point, if you are already in "serious relationship" when you meet such guys maybe by way of coincidence, and you are sooo attracted to him, what will happen if he starts disturbing you? Pls try to be neutral in ur response!
Ah ah, i will gladly give him a chance, someone i have being secretly admiring all this while approach me, i will definately give him a chance na, op nawa for you o, see question were you de ask me.
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by virginprincess(f): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
DeltaBachelor:
Good morning, abeg nor vex, where from Delta you come from ?
Ika north east.
Re: Can Lady Who Is Into Serious Rxshp Discharges Herself From Guy She Attracted To? by DeltaBachelor(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
virginprincess:
Ika north east.
Chai. Wow. Same here. Nice to meet you. Nani ? Can I send a Pm ?..... deltabachelor@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Believe in the Lord / Please Advise Please,i Am About Relocating / Are You Aroused Upon Seeing A Womans Anus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.