Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,303 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Believe in the Lord - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Believe in the Lord (910 Views)

I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video) / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believe in the Lord by SeunDobo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin
Re: Believe in the Lord by Drella(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
SeunDobo:
please I need a job as bar man or receptionist in any reputable hotel in leeki , ikeja , Festac and Victoria islands ..If you have any Assist you can render for me about this I would really appreciate and more over if you have any vacancy for me like be your kid private teacher or personal Assistant am Ready as well ... I just need a job to be put food on my table , Life don almost dey tired me sef help me ..make hungry no kill me my Good peoples embarassed

I feel sorry for this young man.

But your name na Seundobo...Shey obo no dey put food for your table ni?

You never made us know your qualification and job experiences
Re: Believe in the Lord by SeunDobo(m): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Drella:

my qualifications B. Soc. Sci.
Re: Believe in the Lord by OkayR: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
[quote author=SeunDobo post=97122517]

https://www.talkutalku.com/blog/yam-pepper-soup/
Re: Believe in the Lord by Drella(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
SeunDobo:

my qualifications B. Soc. Sci.
Bachelor of Social Sciences!!

Does that even exist
Re: Believe in the Lord by Chummynoni(m): 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
This is the reason why you have to be careful when choosing username. Your username might be turnoff for some people, to entrust their kids especially females in your hands. Goodluck to u

1 Like

Re: Believe in the Lord by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
op ur moniker and the way it sounds might put off a potential helper here cheesy.these days where there are lots of rapist defiling underage kids no parent in his or her right mind would want to entrust his or kids with u oo.just create another moniker with ur name then i am very sure someone will listen to ur request for a job.
Re: Believe in the Lord by SeunDobo(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2020
Drella:

Does that even exist

Yes bro am graduate of forensics psychology .. Any help I would appreciate sir
Re: Believe in the Lord by SeunDobo(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2020
Drella:

My moniker don't have anything to do with my personality ... I just put that cuz I am funny person
Re: Believe in the Lord by SeunDobo(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2020
Chummynoni:
This is the reason why you have to be careful when choosing username. Your username might be turnoff for some people, to entrust their kids especially females in your hands. Goodluck to u

My moniker don't have anything to do with my personality , Variation of my life great sir and am Good I treat everyone the way I want to be treated thanks you sir .. Any help I would appreciate sir
Re: Believe in the Lord by SeunDobo(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2020
lefulefu:
op ur moniker and the way it sounds might put off a potential helper here cheesy.these days where there are lots of rapist defiling underage kids no parent in his or her right mind would want to entrust his or kids with u oo.just create another moniker with ur name then i am very sure someone will listen to ur request for a job.

My moniker don't have anything to do with my personality , Variation of my life great sir and am Good I treat everyone the way I want to be treated ... I just put that cuz I am funny person ... I would be happy if you can render any help for me sir
Re: Believe in the Lord by PrimeWatermark: 8:05am On Dec 23, 2020
SeunDobo:
please I need a job as bar man or receptionist in any reputable hotel in lekki , ikeja , Festac and Victoria islands ..If you have any Assistance you can render for me about this I would really appreciate and more over if you have any vacancy for me like be your kid private teacher or personal Assistant am Ready as well ... I just need a job to be put food on my table , Life don almost dey tired me sef help me ..make hungry no kill me my Good peoples embarassed

Send your CV to the email address in my signature.
Re: Believe in the Lord by SeunDobo(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2021
Drella:

Does that even exist

yes it's existing sir ! you can Google don't quickly jugde if you don't know something sir
Re: Believe in the Lord by SeunDobo(m): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2021
Chummynoni:

my moniker don't have anything to do with my personality .. please I would appreciate sir if you can help me sir
Re: Believe in the Lord by SeunDobo(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

Send your CV to the email address in my signature.

Am going to contact you sir ... I would probably call you and send you email sir thank you

(1) (Reply)

Run From Séx! (the Invisible Enemy!) / Can She Make A Good Wife / Why You Should Fear Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.