Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 (45410 Views)

Ini Edo Celebrates Daughter, Light, As She Turns 2 (Photo) / Lila 2nd Birthday: Ka3na Celebrates Her Daughter Who Turns 2 On Valentine's Day / Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Jimmy231: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2020
Trueteller0147:
Maybe the man na aro bagga
Buccaneer 100percent

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Dagger111(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2020
We4all:
I prefer female children. Male kids are a nuisance. They grow up to become our modern day kidnappers, rapists and murderers. Imagine the world without males, and we would have felt nothing but peace.

Shele yin ti yaweere ni?

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Zino1011(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2020
osamz007:
FINE BOY

MORE LIFE

THAT FACE FEAR ME SHAA
the ass go complement am
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Sheriman(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2020
We4all:
I prefer female children. Male kids are a nuisance. They grow up to become our modern day kidnappers, rapists and murderers. Imagine the world without males, and we would have felt nothing but peace.
You just reason 100% backward and you reason like one of the cow at Buhari ranches in Daura
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by We4all: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2020
9icedudie:

Lol
imagine the world without ur daddy... cool abi?

Before you comment esp on social platforms try as much as possible to question your opinion before you'll end up disgracing your clan.

You already disgraced your clan not to realize that I am entitled to my fucking opinions.
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by We4all: 10:46am On Dec 13, 2020
Sheriman:

You just reason 100% backward and you reason like one of the cow at Buhari ranches in Daura

I reason like your dad, the philanderer.
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by We4all: 10:47am On Dec 13, 2020
Dagger111:

Shele yin ti yaweere ni?

Ine wela. Ma, nyor chiche.
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by We4all: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=kushme post=97015890]

Don't imagine shiit, women don't build nada...

So, how are they supposed to have a world without men or aliens helping them to build one?

Civilization will be far from them.. The Hypergamy nature won't exist, cos there'll be nothing like cars, air-conditioning system, aeroplanes, big houses, all the fine clothes and shoes etc.. Generally, no luxurious things cos they don't build anything ..

They will remain hunter gatherers until extinction will offer them a place in her abode..

Men are gods

They are also destructive, violent and evil. You are forgetting the fact that man dwells cos women allow them. If 90% of women decide to abort, where will the men come from?

The world is nothing without women cos those inventors you mentioned are alive because their mothers were kind enough to bring them into the world.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by We4all: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2020
tubolancer:
Chai, mental illness is 3much in this Naija.

Hi. Has your dad been discharged from Yaba psychiatric ward? I will pay him a visit soon to see how he is doing.
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by We4all: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2020
vikstandon:

Na Them!!... Spilling trash; you worth nothing without the Male.
You weren't part of creation Ab initio...yet we were happy to receive your kind. Your gender brought problem to the world and still deepens it.

You carry a bag of it I guess... You are Lesbian; you require us to help produce female children for you to abuse and end procreation.
It would get to the point, the small girls would want to be Master, all those manly styles you play, they would want to take charge. You won't have any freshyo again. Please get a life and don't be a lowlife.

How foolish you think; you are given to reprobate mind!!
Don't scorn eternal bliss!!

And the fool has drawn conclusions about my gender and sexuality cos I spilled my fucking opinions. Another reason not to birth a male cos they're all dumb and reason with their dick.
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by We4all: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2020
JustforMen:
Daddy issues, abi? kpelee oo!

A world without males will be a world without electricity, roads, the phone you are using to type rubbish, computers, airplanes, cars and even the tampones and pads you are using to manage the menstrual blood and pains causing you to type gibberish... it will simply be a bloody world with too much menstrual blood flowing... yuck...
I can't imagine a world without women... who will give birth to my kids? who will provide soft bobby to caress and suck? who will provide the much needed distraction from this tough life? who I go dey fvvck to relieve konji? where my dick go dey swim? who will provide me with clownish entertainment of wearing make ups and looking like a monkey yet thinking it is beautiful? on whom will I be spending money to satisfy my innate cravings of being a provider?

You're too dumb to realize that those inventors you mentioned are alive cos their mothers were kind enough not to abort their miserable self.

And hastily concluding about my gender shows your dumbness is at it's peak.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by We4all: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2020
Vlain:

U are stupid. Aren't women also into those afforementioned crime. Isn't Ur father a man.
A world without men and U certainly wouldn't impregnate urself or even exist at the first place

And what makes you think that I'm a woman?

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by letilex: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by JustforMen: 11:53am On Dec 13, 2020
We4all:

You're too dumb to realize that those inventors you mentioned are alive cos their mothers were kind enough not to abort their miserable self.

And you are too stupid to know that the mothers had fathers who unfortunately, are men.
Just playing your game of incurable foolishness with you dummy!
Be gone, frustrated bitch!
And if you can do anything about the male gender go ahead and do it.
Menstrual period should not make you an idiot. There is a man because of a woman and vice versa... Olodo

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Emeraldgreene(f): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
osamz007:
FINE BOY

MORE LIFE
grin grin grin oh my goodness ...poverty alleviation.shes a woman from west.they usually look like that.

THAT FACE FEAR ME SHAA
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by 9icedudie(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
We4all:

You already disgraced your clan not to realize that I am entitled to my fucking opinions.

The right phrase should be "bleeped up opinion"
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by We4all: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
JustforMen:

And you are too stupid to know that the mothers had fathers who unfortunately, are men.
Just playing your game of incurable foolishness with you dummy!
Be gone, frustrated bitch!
And if you can do anything about the male gender go ahead and do it.
Menstrual period should not make you an idiot. There is a man because of a woman and vice versa... Olodo

Just what are you blabbing out? Next time, try to paragraph your post so that it can at least make zero sense.
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by We4all: 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
9icedudie:

The right phrase should be "bleeped up opinion"

Yeah. bleeped up, like your dead brain.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by femi4: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
southniyikaye:
Wetin makeup, curve and hips go cause for men hennn..
Toolz without mKeup looking like wetin dem take dey advertise poverty alleviation...

Happy birthday boy
honestly, make up artist won't make heaven
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Egoveen: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
We4all:

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Nmezor(f): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Cute chairman
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by Vlain: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
We4all:

Shame in U if U are a man.

1 Like

Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by kushme: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=We4all post=97019884][/quote]

Man dwells cos women allowed them. Stop sounding like a pvssy.

Who taught and allowed abortion in the first Place? ..
The same men you think are destructive, violent and evil are more constructive and resourceful than any society that would be completely inhabited by females.
Men make laws to protect women. So, stop saying rubbish about women allowing their babies to live..

Ain't they saint anymore. Why would they even think about abortion in the first place if they were that angelic and less destructive?

See, if men, globally choose to make laws against abortion, do you think incubators(females) would be able to successfully fight it without the help of other men?
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by JustforMen: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
We4all:

Just what are you blabbing out? Next time, try to paragraph your post so that it can at least make zero sense.
mtcheeewww...
You now see how your stupidity reflects on your already frustrated bitch life and now you want to teach me about paragraphs? Not in your entire generation!
Paragraph usage is not as big an issue as Daddy issues especially for one whose frustration is an open spectacle.
I am sorry you feel the way you feel about the male figures in your wrecked and wretched life but that is not enough excuse to come to a public forum spitting hatred on an entire gender. If the men you wish you never had in your fuccked-up life tolerated such idiocy from you, I assure you it is not going to go down like that with other men.
geroout of here, you frustrated hiefer cum old layer...!
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by JustforMen: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
We4all:

Or may be, next time don't be a public idiot and you may comprehend what I am talking about!

I am talking about a frustrated bitch who was bleeped senseless (I don't want to guess but possibly by a male family member - possibly uncle or daddy) and whose life is now bleeped-up, coming public to wish destruction and non-existence to all men she has never met. And one of the men not putting up with any of such stupidity from her!

I am talking about you, bitch!

Go and kill the men that bleeped your life up but Don't come here advertising your fuccked life!
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by We4all: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
JustforMen:

Or may be, next time don't be a public idiot and you may comprehend what I am talking about!

I am talking about a frustrated bitch who was bleeped senseless (I don't want to guess but possibly by a male family member - possibly uncle or daddy) and whose life is now bleeped-up, coming public to wish destruction and non-existence to all men she has never met. And one of the men not putting up with any of such stupidity from her!

I am talking about you, bitch!

Go and kill the men that bleeped your life up but Don't come here advertising your fuccked life!

You sound like a frustrated fool with your unending rants. Quit disturbing the cyberspace man and go learn some decorum cos you blab like a thug.
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by JustforMen: 4:24am On Dec 14, 2020
We4all:

You sound like a frustrated fool with your unending rants. Quit disturbing the cyberspace man and go learn some decorum cos you blab like a thug.

Coming from someone with Daddy issues! grin grin grin
Now your frustration at never being with a male figure which led to your stupid comment about male gender is coming out.
Find a real man not the one that abuses your sorry behind... Frustrated goat.
Go get a male figure to teach you how to be human.
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by JustforMen: 4:36am On Dec 14, 2020
We4all:

You don't have to be a woman to be a frustrated bitch ass..
Reasonable women would not even come public saying they wish men don't exist.
It just says a lot about the men and women that raised you.
Quit being a fool just because you were abused!
Sorry, it is a hard life.
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by JustforMen: 4:42am On Dec 14, 2020
We4all:

And the fool has drawn conclusions about my gender and sexuality cos I spilled my fucking opinions. Another reason not to birth a male cos they're all dumb and reason with their dick.

Just go through what you wrote.
If you weren't such a badly raised idiot, you would have realised your folly but you had to insist on driving home your fuucked up view.
Just educate you, if you bring your messed up views to the public, it ceases to be your personal view.
Many people have more fuucked up views and lives than youself but they keep it to themselves.
Your father's failings cannot be our fault.
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by JustforMen: 4:48am On Dec 14, 2020
We4all:

It doesn't matter what gender you are, you sodomized vagabond.

You don't even deserve to be a woman.
Women are far better and know better.
Re: Toolz And Husband Release New Photos Of Their Son To Celebrate Him As He Turns 2 by We4all: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2020
JustforMen:

It doesn't matter what gender you are, you sodomized vagabond.

You don't even deserve to be a woman.
Women are far better and know better.

You're deranged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rita Edochie Hits Chief Imo For Licking Cup Of Ice Cream With Hand In Public / Naira Marley Buys Customised Diamond Neck Chain (Photos, Video) / Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.