Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! (2398 Views)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by confusedgirl73: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2020
4 months ago, I reconnected with a man I have known for over 4 years. And it has metamorphosed into a full blown affair. There is about 30years difference or more between us.

The problem is he is married and has other women too he is seeing. Everytime we are together, it feels like I have everything I need with me but when he leaves, a strong feeling of emptiness, loss of self, sadness takes over.

I know it is wrong and I shouldn't be here but I love him or so I think. And it is not even about money because I can comfortably do without whatever he gives me as I have a good business I started myself.
This makes it more complicated because there is really no strong reason why I should be seeing him except for how I feel.

The last time we were together, I stumbled on a lot of things that just breaks my heart. I shouldn't be jealous. I shouldn't be mad. I don't have a right to but regardless I am.
He has all these many women. he treats everyone the same. I also think he tells me what I want to hear and has no real feelings for me.

Since we started 4 months ago, I cannot even bring myself to date other available people. It is like it is all about him now. I had a plan for my life and relationships. This just isn't it.
On one hand I am afraid of what would happen if I turn my back on him. the thought of not seeing him again scares me. and on the other hand, I cannot get over all the other women and his marital status. I didn't mean to fall in love with him. I had gotten out of a relationship with my ex boyfriend 2 years ago and had not dated anyone else till now. I wanted my next relationship to be with my husband. Now this happened!

He is a very sweet person when we are together, , offers me a lot of emotional support but I figure he is the same way to all the other women too. So I cannot even hold on to it.

There was a period I didn't speak to him for 3days. I wanted to go. I wanted to end things. Because I was so hurt about him frolicking with so many women. But those three days felt like hell to me. I couldn't do it.
I have tried several times to leave but I just find myself going back to him.

I am in a rut. I know. but I am stuck. don't know how to get out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by Cutehector(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2020
Where did you copy this story from?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by BronzeMajik(f): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2020
leave now.. rip off the band-aid.
the longer you stay the more difficult it's gonna get to leave. this is all the advice you're gonna get.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by Akuneshiobike(m): 9:42am On Dec 13, 2020
Anything that makes you happy and fulfilled thou shall not ignore.
Life is too short to stay unhappy

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by confusedgirl73: 9:43am On Dec 13, 2020
BronzeMajik:
leave now.. rip off the band-aid.
the longer you stay the more difficult it's gonna get to leave. this is all the advice you're gonna get.

It is so hard. I have literally been crying since yesterday. I tried to go cold turkey for 3days but it didn't work.

I was back on day 4.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by Collegelove: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2020
confusedgirl73:
4 months ago, I reconnected with a man I have known for over 4 years. And it has metamorphosed into a full blown affair. There is about 30years difference or more between us.

The problem is he is married and has other women too he is seeing. Everytime we are together, it feels like I have everything I need with me but when he leaves, a strong feeling of emptiness, loss of self, sadness takes over.

I know it is wrong and I shouldn't be here but I love him or so I think. And it is not even about money because I can comfortably do without whatever he gives me as I have a good business I started myself.
This makes it more complicated because there is really no strong reason why I should be seeing him except for how I feel.

The last time we were together, I stumbled on a lot of things that just breaks my heart. I shouldn't be jealous. I shouldn't be mad. I don't have a right to but regardless I am.
He has all these many women. he treats everyone the same. I also think he tells me what I want to hear and has no real feelings for me.

Since we started 4 months ago, I cannot even bring myself to date other available people. It is like it is all about him now. I had a plan for my life and relationships. This just isn't it.
On one hand I am afraid of what would happen if I turn my back on him. the thought of not seeing him again scares me. and on the other hand, I cannot get over all the other women and his marital status. I didn't mean to fall in love with him. I had gotten out of a relationship with my ex boyfriend 2 years ago and had not dated anyone else till now. I wanted my next relationship to be with my husband. Now this happened!

He is a very sweet person when we are together, , offers me a lot of emotional support but I figure he is the same way to all the other women too. So I cannot even hold on to it.

There was a period I didn't speak to him for 3days. I wanted to go. I wanted to end things. Because I was so hurt about him frolicking with so many women. But those three days felt like hell to me. I couldn't do it.

You are in love with a married man? Girl, clap for yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by MiVida(m): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2020
Guy man dey fûck you wella grin

His way of thrusting, sweet talking and smooching don cause malware for your brain hence, the reason you keep going back to him for love for more entanglement! grin

He sure knows how to keep a dumb confused lady wink

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2020
A girl sleeping with a married man 30years older than her, claiming she is in love and Pastor Adeboye is praying for young men to get married to these cheap codedruns oloshos. Whoever knows that pastor should just warn him not to provoke me.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by Bornsinner7: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2020
ok
Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by jawalis(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2020
Low self esteem hoelowshow

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by Godada(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2020
Nonexistent:
A girl sleeping with a married man 30years older than her, claiming she is in love and Pastor Adeboye is praying for young men to get married to these cheap codedruns oloshos. Whoever knows that pastor should just warn him not to provoke me.

I am with you all the way
Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2020
What you are feeling is perfectly normal they are people our head is telling us might not deeply love us but our heart is attached to them, sometimes we try to initiate and see if we can find another but it seems we can't find despite the lovely statistics others might have. Then we have to be rational with our self and tell ourselves the bloody truth, if they wish us good bye we would move on won't we?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by Teel012(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2020
Wow, you have a major problem and I don't know what to call it. Am I the only one that noticed that the said man is your fathers agemate?? Over 30years age difference. You need to re-evaluate your life.
You're obviously not ready to marry or be in a serious relationship. Enjoy your sugar daddy.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by Collegelove: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2020
MiVida:

His way of thrusting, sweet talking and smooching don cause malware for your brain hence, the reason you keep going back to him for love for more entanglement! grin

Yeah. cheesy There are men out there who are good at deceiving women.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by Sundrus: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2020
grin na so some men take dey end up inside polygamy... If him give u belle now & him tell u make u marry am, i dey 100% sure say u go marry am. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by soundOsonic: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2020
Miss Vivian was a pretty lady, well endowed, intelligent, a good speaker and on her worse days she is a fool.
She do not know which is more hypocritical getting jealous over a married man or misreading the niceness of a serial fornicator for love.
She wants to have what she cannot get, she wants to keep what she cannot manage, and want to get over what she purposefully get into. At first it was all about his money, now she is caged in the toughest kind of web- the web of love. You see the more she struggle to get out, the more she gets entangled in it.
Love is just like wine, it's taste is pleasurable to the tongue but its intoxicating effects puts many in gutters and shame.
Miss Vivian though might escape the web of love, but how can she escape the web of lies?
Lies her married lover is just using her, lies she really hates the facts she loves him, lies she wants to leave this same web of lies.
Monica later thought to herself, the best way to enjoy this short life is simple, finding solace and peace in this cocoon of my concorted lies. Better to be happy in the illusion you create for yourself than to be sad in this weary reality.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by 2dice01: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2020
All of you guys creating a thread use same lame pattern for your new moniker cheesy

Confusedgirl
Heartbrokenlady
lonelybabe
e.t.c

In other news : No be everybody go marry Tear Rubber grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by nairaman66(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2020
MiVida:

Not sex bro. She is only after money!!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by Angelacruz: 10:55am On Dec 13, 2020
confusedgirl73:

It is so hard. I have literally been crying since yesterday. I tried to go cold turkey for 3days but it didn't work.

I was back on day 4.
there is noting u can do,best bet is to break up with him.It's going to be hard but trust me u will be fine.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by Shortyy(f): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
30 years difference? shocked
Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by confusedgirl73: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
nairaman66:

Not sex bro. She is only after money!!

Like I said, I have a business. I execute projects. So it is not the money or anything. What ever he has done for me, I can do it for myself comfortably without blinking.
He is not even big on spending.

So yeah. You are so wrong on that.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by baralatie(m): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Teel012:
Wow, you have a major problem and I don't know what to call it. Am I the only one that noticed that the said man is your fathers agemate?? Over 30years age difference. You need to re-evaluate your life.
You're obviously not ready to marry or be in a serious relationship. Enjoy your sugar daddy.
the problem is not about 30 years age difference!if he is single or widower we could say the man is searching for love!
but it is not the case ,the problem is she knows that this man in question is a chronic die hard womanizer and married with kids.she knows she has made a bad choose yet she chose him to love

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by baralatie(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
confusedgirl73:

Like I said, I have a business. I execute projects. So it is not the money or anything. What ever he has done for me, I can do it for myself comfortably without blinking.

so that makes it easy unless you feel that you cannot find somebody else then you are the one holding yourself down

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by JaneYave(f): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
They no dey tell blind man say rain they fall.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by baralatie(m): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
JaneYave:
They no dey tell blind man say rain they fall.
how does this apply to this situation?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by Michelle55: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Why e be say na married men matter dey reign now? Michelle, you sure say you sef no go create sensational topic?

All of you are just following same pattern, all the married men are good, they are everything you ladies wants in a man, you all are in love etc, this fictional stories dey sell pass blue film now oh.

What then happens to our single men?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by Starz825(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
confusedgirl73:

Find Jesus....he should be your first love before a man comes in....

There is this way christ helps to get over this kind of situations......

Being too glued to a human being could be very dangerous as it could bring sudden death or shock that can affect you both mentally and emotionally as time goes on...

Let Jesus be at the centre of your life...very very important....so at that point you don't really care much about who leaves or who stays..

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by nairaman66(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
confusedgirl73:

You don’t want to tell yourself the truth!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by firdaus95026: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
30 years difference?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by kunle75(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
confusedgirl73:

Find out how you get in and take same way to get out.simple
Re: Help! I Am In Love With A Married Man! by Zeeknow3245(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
live your life and used preventive measuresgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife To Be Refuse To Follow Me To My Church Because Its C&s Church. / she said she cant visit anybody. I need advice / This Is The Right Time For Me To Tell The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.