Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Is It Possible To Masturbate Without Thinking About Séx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Masturbate Without Thinking About Séx (1140 Views)

I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / How To Keep Conversation Going With A Girl Without Thinking About What To Say / Help Me! I Can't Go 1hour Without Thinking Of Pussy(women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Masturbate Without Thinking About Séx by Dissap: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Is it possible to masturbate without thinking about séx?
Can you masturbaté without thinking about séx?
Re: Is It Possible To Masturbate Without Thinking About Séx by peteregwu(m): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Masturbation is an abomination unto God. Stop it and give your life to Jesus.
Re: Is It Possible To Masturbate Without Thinking About Séx by Uzomacharles: 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
See question
Re: Is It Possible To Masturbate Without Thinking About Séx by Freestainworld(m): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
This question should be thrown to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Masturbate Without Thinking About Séx by luscioustrish(f): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
This kain question
Re: Is It Possible To Masturbate Without Thinking About Séx by hashtagged(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
peteregwu:
Masturbation is an abomination unto God. Stop it and give your life to Jesus.

Have you stopped imagining filthy things with that girl you are crushing on undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Masturbate Without Thinking About Séx by peteregwu(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
hashtagged:

Have you stopped imagining filthy things with that girl you are crushing on undecided

I am a born again Christian since 2009 and I don't do such. Give your life to Jesus sincerely and not hypocritically and you will see his amazing power to keep away from all evil.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Masturbate Without Thinking About Séx by hashtagged(m): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
peteregwu:

I am a born again Christian since 2009 and I don't do such. Give your life to Jesus sincerely and not hypocritically and you will see his amazing power to keep away from all evil.
Answer my question
Re: Is It Possible To Masturbate Without Thinking About Séx by peteregwu(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
hashtagged:

Answer my question

I have answered your question already. Can't you read? Having lust and immoral thought ordinarily is evil in God's sight how much masturbation. Don't console yourself, repent and be saved. Stop the evil. Period!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Masturbate Without Thinking About Séx by hashtagged(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
peteregwu:

I have answered your question already. Can't you read? Having lust and immoral thought ordinarily is evil in God's sight how much masturbation. Don't console yourself, repent and be saved. Stop the evil. Period!

All these people who are forming holy holy yet you are dreaming of your crush. God sees everything grin. You haven't realised anything yet let me guess you are 15-17, you don't even have proper knowledge of your Bible. You only know what mummy told you or what you were taught at skul
Re: Is It Possible To Masturbate Without Thinking About Séx by peteregwu(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
hashtagged:

All these people who are forming holy holy yet you are dreaming of your crush. God sees everything grin. You haven't realised anything yet let me guess you are 15-17, you don't even have proper knowledge of your Bible. You only know what mummy told you or what you were taught at skul

You think everyone is like you. You don't know how powerful the redemption of God's grace is in christ Jesus. But for how long will one continue to remain in the bondage of immorality. Mr man! You need Jesus.

1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV
As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: [15] But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; [16] Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
Re: Is It Possible To Masturbate Without Thinking About Séx by hashtagged(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
peteregwu:

You think everyone is like you. You don't know how powerful the redemption of God's grace is in christ Jesus. But for how long will one continue to remain in the bondage of immorality. Mr man! You need Jesus.

1 Peter 1:14-16 KJV
As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: [15] But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; [16] Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

So you done? All these people you just post Bible verses, if I was a non christain and I see this I would just think you are all deluded Faggotz. You can't even do a simple job of preaching you are a failure go and learn how to preach first
Re: Is It Possible To Masturbate Without Thinking About Séx by Jodha(f): 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Only jobless and lazy people masturbate....
Re: Is It Possible To Masturbate Without Thinking About Séx by peteregwu(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2020
hashtagged:

So you done? All these people you just post Bible verses, if I was a non christain and I see this I would just think you are all deluded Faggotz. You can't even do a simple job of preaching you are a failure go and learn how to preach first

The word is a probe that God doesn't compromise with your his standard. He is holy and righteous and it is also attainable by any human who wants to be truly saved. As long one gives his life to Jesus, righteousness and purity of the heart is possible. Don't listen to deceivers that would tell you that one can't be pure in the heart.

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Age / I'd Rather Date A Broke Guy To A Short Guy - Nigerian Lady Declares / I Think Am Going Into A Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.