Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Just In #asuu_strike - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just In #asuu_strike (508 Views)

JUST IN: She Soaked Her Dirty Pants And Bra In My Kitchen Bucket / Just In: Hakimi's Wife To Split Her Wealth Since She's Richer Than Her Husband / JUST IN: When Love Is Blind: Checkout This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In #asuu_strike by Uzomacharles: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
ASUU Strike:

His Excellency President Muhammed Buhari has directed the Minister of labor to settle the payment Affairs and give the union the necessary demands, as he won't tolerate any excuses again from any union threatening strike.

The federal government deligate asked them(ASUU) to pick a date in either 14th of December or 15th to solve the lingering strike.
FG are expected to issue out an invitation letter to ASUU members for Dialogue as the meeting will determine the ending of the strike.
Share the News
Re: Just In #asuu_strike by vindisick: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Source?
Re: Just In #asuu_strike by Jodha(f): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Source: yhu know say I no fit lie give yhu...
Re: Just In #asuu_strike by Ayoleeboy007: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Someone will just sit at home and start writing anything he likes. Buhari that have gone to Daura to check how one of his oldest cow that got sick is doing.
Re: Just In #asuu_strike by nurain150(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jodha:
Source: yhu know say I no fit lie give yhu...
you again
Re: Just In #asuu_strike by Uzomacharles: 11:23am On Dec 14, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
Someone will just sit at home and start writing anything he likes. Buhari that have gone to Daura to check how one of his oldest cow that got sick is doing.

aah

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Dad Do A DNA Test? / Why Are Some Employers So Heartless? / It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.