Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,975 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? (509 Views)

An Amazing Way To Show Your Boo How Much You Love Them / Why Do Some Girls Where Anklets In PH? / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by Queenpresh611: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2021
So valentine day is next week Sunday, I will be taking my boo to somewhere special, so Girls let hear your opinion, give your Guy a good treat on that day

1 Like

Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by tnerro1(m): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2021
Told my babe we need to stay in church that Sunday and pray against corona virus and every other bad thing and forget valentine (I was joking) if you see the way she take eye me, if eyes could kill , I for dey serious wahala grin
Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by Bixxbent(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Heaven baba!! Hahahahahahahahah
Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by crazyclown(m): 11:35am On Feb 05, 2021
sad
Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by Bola146(f): 11:38am On Feb 05, 2021
How I wish I have one embarassed
Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by crazyclown(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2021
Bola146:
How I wish I have one embarassed
Will you be my val? wink
Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2021
crazyclown:
Will you be my val? wink
u no dey always waste time to shoot shot

Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by crazyclown(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2021
SmellySperm:

u no dey always waste time to shoot shot
Life is short my brother, no time for dulling. wink
Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
crazyclown:
Life is short my brother, no time for dulling. wink
I sha know say na Valentine puna u dey findgrin
good luck browink
Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by crazyclown(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2021
SmellySperm:

I sha know say na Valentine puna u dey findgrin

good luck browink

Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by Queenpresh611: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Queenpresh611:
So valentine day is next week Sunday, I will be taking my boo to somewhere special, so Girls let hear your opinion, give your Guy a good treat on that day

If you're not sure of what to do for Valentine's Day, why not hang out with Olamide Baddo in itel Red Valentine?

All you need to is;

1. Share a short story of how you met your significant other.
2. Post on your favourite social media with the hashtags #HowIMetBae and #itelRedValentine to make your entries valid.
3. Wait for the winner's announcement!

The most romantic and touching stories win!

Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=crazyclown post=98766945][/quote] make sure you make use of condoms bro

Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by daniel34840: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
:How I wish I have one Will you be my val?
Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by paulolee(m): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
church for morning n watch ball dt evening....don already tell her since last year...
Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by BaddieFreak(f): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Thank God I no get boo
Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by Yankee0071(m): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Thank God I no get boo
You could be sm1's answered prayers. Mine �
Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by BaddieFreak(f): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Yankee0071:

You could be sm1's answered prayers. Mine �

No, peace of mind is bae. I am fine like this.
Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by Yankee0071(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2021
BaddieFreak:

No, peace of mind is bae. I am fine like this.
lol.... wateva you say ma'am.
Re: It Valentine's Day Nxt Week Sun, Girls Where You Taking Your Boo Too? by Queenpresh611: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
crazyclown:

Will you be my val? wink

Yes I will just do this and win for us

If you're not sure of what to do for Valentine's Day, why not hang out with Olamide Baddo in itel Red Valentine?

All you need to is;

1. Share a short story of how you met your significant other.
2. Post on your favourite social media with the hashtags #HowIMetBae and #itelRedValentine to make your entries valid.
3. Wait for the winner's announcement!

The most romantic and touching stories win!

(1) (Reply)

The Heart Also Bleeds / From Trying Test His Girlfriend To His Burial. Pls Don't Fall A Victim (video) / 5 Lessons For Married Nigerian Men From The Chidinma And Osifo-ataga Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.