Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government (6187 Views)

LASG Hands Over New Temporary Court Complex At Osborne To The Judiciary / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) / Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte (2) (3) (4)

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by tamdun: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
jneutron4000:
More destructions coming, endsar punishment shall befall them in multiple times. This na government own, guys own go follow, we shall see how long Gani Adams will keep protecting them.
That's the problem with Yoruba, we r too soft

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by tamdun: 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

Yes I do.
See them below.
Lol grin
I also have one for you, enugu City

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Nyamiuri dodo n dawa.

Go back to the erosion ravaged brow roof Enugu below and stop flocking the SW.

The mansion of Bkayyy in Enugu that he bought with his gala business
Why do you Afonjas like to go physical everytime, I thought we've civilized you people to certain stage.
Atleast to this stage below

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
tamdun:

I also have one for you
Is this all you can come up with after trying to flatten your head by carrying agbo all day and night.
Hehehe grin

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Philipponzaghi: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

Why do you Afonjas like to go physical everytime, I thought we've civilized you people to certain stage.
Atleast to this stage below

[img]https:///65535/50192516018_dc80f465e3_b_d.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///65535/50193070176_6177e531f1_b_d.jpg[/img]

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Philipponzaghi: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

Is this all you can come up with after trying to flatten your head by carrying agbo all day and night.
Hehehe grin

Is this you Bkayyy?

Please give me one gala

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by tamdun: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

Hehehe grin
Seriously? We know the only tribe with flat head in Nigeria

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Is this you Bkayyy?
Please give me one gala
Are you denying your people? Look at the guys head nah grin lol
tamdun:
Seriously? We know the only tribe with flat head in Nigeria
This guy corrected you. The shape of the guys head resembles this (an afonja trademark) lol The joke is on you and your fellow Coninhos

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Onlinesmart: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

We dey home already.
Those you see in SW are just Emissaries sent to civilize Afonja people
Buildings with no occupants grin. Kontinu wailing, Ndi developer.

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=Philipponzaghi post=97035414]
My dear, we know the GRAND MASTERS of open defecation lol grin

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
A place that is so uncivilized that they have Anti-defecation unit Eko oni baje o!
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
A place that is so uncivilized that they have Anti-defecation unit
Eko oni baje o! grin
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by tamdun: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

Are you denying your people?
Look at the guys head nah grin lol

This guy corrected you.
The shape of the guys head resembles this (an afonja trademark) lol
The joke is on you and your fellow Coninhos
Even you yourself know this ain't yoruba people but since u couldn't find a yoruba with corn head on Internet, u decided to upload this one , go to North to South, whole Nigeria has the same head structure, na only inyamuru dodo donya get flat head

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by 400billionman: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
If you want to demolish people shops, allow them one or two hours to carry their goods, that is after you have arrived with police and bulldozers.

Africans are really backwards.

They all act like being inhumane signifies authority.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Buildings with no occupants grin. Kontinu wailing, Ndi developer.
Signature of a member of WAN (Wailers Association of Nigeria) lol grin
Build your own let it remain those that will live in it lol
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
tamdun:

Even you yourself know this ain't yoruba people, go to North to South, whole Nigeria has the same head structure, na only inyamuru dodo donya get flat head
This kind of head is peculiar lmfao grin
And I don't think Northerners have it

I mean it is marvelous.
The head is Remarkable and Outstanding

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Onlinesmart: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
When we tell igbos not to do anyhow in Lagos they shout 'no man's land'. Have you now see that Lagos is truly Yorùbá land? We haven't even started with you yet. You can wail online for all you care while we do our thing offline. We will strike you where it pains most till you get senses and respect your hosts.

Yorùbá is the real deal in Nigeria. If we're ready to break this damn country today, we know where to start from without even wailing around. Igbos, continue beating your chests online OK.

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by tamdun: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
OK o, anything that makes you happy
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by sammirano: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Onlinesmart:
When we tell igbos not to do anyhow in Lagos they shout 'no man's land'. Have you now see that Lagos is truly Yorùbá land? We haven't even started with you yet. You can wail online for all you care while we do our thing offline. We will strike you where it pains most till you get senses and respect your hosts.

Yorùbá is the real deal in Nigeria. If we're ready to break this damn country today, we know where to start from without even wailing around. Igbos, continue beating your chests online OK.

No mind the 5% people.they are so insignificant.

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Onlinesmart: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

Signature of a member of WAN (Wailers Association of Nigeria) lol grin
Build your own let it remain those that will live in it lol
E pain you. East is a ghosted region. Buildings with no dwellers. Where are they? Somewhere in Ibadan and Abeokuta selling fake drugs.

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by badfuckerz(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
the igbo were scammed the yoruba owners are already aware of the demolition for them not to loose totally they decided to sell to the igbos , smae thing happen in oja oba market , shine your eyes anytime you want to buy shop in lagos.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Onlinesmart:
E pain you. East is a ghosted region. Buildings with no dwellers. Where are they? Somewhere in Ibadan and Abeokuta selling fake drugs.
Yeah somewhere in the West civilising you people.
Lol you can't handle the shock of seeing East.
We are just continuing from where your colonial masters left lol grin
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by ProfAmaben(m): 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
HenryWilliams:
Word of advice. Go back home Igbo. Go and develop your homeland. This will continue and get worse, not only in Lagos but across SW. Go back home and leave Lagos.

Who told you that Igbo land isn't developed?
Is Lagos built by the Yorubas? How much did Lagos State government contribute in building the 3rd mainland bridge and so many infrastructures there?

As long as Nigeria still exists as an entity, everyone is free to reside and do business anywhere.

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Onlinesmart: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

Yeah somewhere in the West civilising you people.
Lol you can't handle the shock of seeing East.
We are just continuing from where your colonial masters left lol grin
You're just blabbing. Your orientation change to normal human being when you come west, so you're only coming here to be civilized. Or have you forgotten we've seen hospitals, newspapers, churches, TV stations, university, bridge etc before you even deem to know what those things are? Now prove me otherwise and let me slap your flat skull with facts grin

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by hammerDK: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
espn:
What is the reason for demolition?

REVENGE FOR ENDSARS PROTEST.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by loopman: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
hammerDK:

REVENGE FOR ENDSARS PROTEST.

Na only Ibos do Endsars ?
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:
This is old. It happened three days ago.
It is the demolition of 23 road market after Ndigbo bought up all the complex.
Reason why the OP is happy.
Afonjas and wickedness plus Envy.
Tụfịakwa.
They hate to see an Igbo man shine and do what God sent them to do in this world i.e Dominate
See o, ehhn, same people now going to ohanaeze and asking us to join apc and support apc and lagos govt. How many times have these people gone to jankara market, or go to balogun market and tear shop and livelihood. We need ohanaeze to speak up. We are being targeted. My cousin lost two shops there but shame no let me speak up about it. They ask we joing hands and be stake holder. Stake holder for wetin again? Wetin dey on ground for us to stake our hope and trust on? Sanwoolu need to addess us and compensate people that lost in this demolition.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by sammirano: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Who told you that Igbo land isn't developed?
Is Lagos built by the Yorubas? How much did Lagos State government contribute in building the 3rd mainland bridge and so many infrastructures there?

As long as Nigeria still exists as an entity, everyone is free to reside and do business anywhere.

This is the problem with you lots, claiming rights with the owners. It is igbos thst buiit lagos With crime.

Instead of you people to be humble you will be raising dry chest. Until you given indirect eviction you will understand this saying.

Don't overstretch your privileges.

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Onlinesmart:
You're just blabbing. Your orientation change to normal human being when you come west, so you're only coming here to be civilized. Or have you forgotten we've seen hospitals, newspapers, churches, TV stations, university, bridge etc before you even deem to know what those things are? Now prove me otherwise and let me slap your flat skull with facts grin
Where are these things today? Snap pictures of them lets see what they look like.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

See o, ehhn, same people now going to ohanaeze and asking us to join apc and support apc and lagos govt. How many times have these people gone to jankara market, or go to balogun market and tear shop and livelihood. We need ohanaeze to speak up. We are being targeted. My cousin lost two shops there but shame no let me speak up about it. They ask we joing hands and be stake holder. Stake holder for wetin again? Wetin dey on ground for us to stake our hope and trust on? Sanwoolu need to addess us and compensate people that lost in this demolition.
They know what they are doing. The onky reason why they can't go full force us because their people are not capable of taking the place of Ndigbo yet.
We just have to apply wisdom. When in Lagos, live like a soldier. No solid investment. Let them build what they like while you pay rent.
All solid investments should be sent down home.
People are already doing it in Anambra.
BTW, my condolences to your cousin. God will see him through.
He is going to bounce back stronger. And he should learn from the experience and follow this code. We should observe the Hausas /Han Chinese and learn from them

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
sammirano:

This is the problem with you lots, claiming rights with the owners. It is igbos thst buiit lagos With crime.

Instead of you people to be humble you will be raising dry chest. Until you given indirect eviction you will understand this saying.

Don't overstretch your privileges.
Get lost! Be humble my$@$. Have you ever known anyone to respond humbly in the face of attack?

We are sharing what is painful to us and you say be humble. Do you support this Sanwolu govt targeting us? Is it good?
Wike is killing us and here you are killing our businesses. You desire to look good infront of your slavemasters in arewa. You want to prove to Ango abdullahi and his fellow kaffirs you are taking hard stand against Igbo so they can see you as patriotic nigerians. Isnt that why Tinubu went to kano to place hand on koran infront of clerics and swear this country is indivisible? We are not blind, we know what goes on behind doors.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Yeah, TV is cheap and I believe there was one free to watch one in Western region then

MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS / Constitution Amendment: Like Governors, Lawmakers Want Immunity / Tinubu: ‘peter Obi Will Soon Be Arrested’ – Kanayo O. Kanayo reveals