Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government (6189 Views)

LASG Hands Over New Temporary Court Complex At Osborne To The Judiciary / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) / Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:32am On Dec 14, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Nyamuriiiiiiiiiii
Shut up and stop replying my post. God punish you over there.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by mrkunlex(m): 6:05am On Dec 14, 2020
Nyamiri dodon dawa
we told you but you don't want to hear, when we destroy everything you get for yorubaland, your eye go clear. We go force you to go develop your erosion ravaged region and leave our land for us. But oloripelebe usually saying that lagos is a no man's land, yeebos you haven't seen anything, this is small to what will befall you in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by mrkunlex(m): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Who told you that Igbo land isn't developed?
Is Lagos built by the Yorubas? How much did Lagos State government contribute in building the 3rd mainland bridge and so many infrastructures there?

As long as Nigeria still exists as an entity, everyone is free to reside and do business anywhere.
your father developed lagos now. Your eye go clear, when we show you hell in yorubaland. We don't want you again in our land, go and develop your region

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by GidiCars: 6:24am On Dec 14, 2020
tamdun:

That's the problem with Yoruba, we r too soft

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by GidiCars: 6:31am On Dec 14, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Who told you that Igbo land isn't developed?
Is Lagos built by the Yorubas? How much did Lagos State government contribute in building the 3rd mainland bridge and so many infrastructures there?

As long as Nigeria still exists as an entity, everyone is free to reside and do business anywhere.

What does the east contribute to nigeria?

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by ProfAmaben(m): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2020
mrkunlex:
your father developed lagos now. Your eye go clear, when we show you hell in yorubaland. We don't want you again in our land, go and develop your region

Hahahahaha, coming from an online miscreant. I'm in my own home in Ajao Estate presently, abeg come and chase me away, 2 bullets to your tribalism infested skull would do the trick.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by ProfAmaben(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2020
GidiCars:

What does the east contribute to nigeria?

Why is the East the richest in Nigeria if they contribute nothing?

Do you know that Imo state has Oil and natural gas in abundance?

Do you know that Abia state has Oil and natural gas?

You dull nairaland online brainless miscreants/ scumbags would never read, you only carry hatred on your small chests till the day you die like houseflies that you really are.

What does Oyo, Ogun, Osun contribute to Nigeria? Without the Federal government that built Lagos alongside other tribes, what would Lagos look like today?

I challenge you online miscreants, make una carry this fight commot for nairaland, if dem born una well, start a war, una go feel am o!

Rubbish.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by nobilie: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2020
I believe the original tenants must have been given a quit notice. They then sell to Igbo's who are always ready to buy. Govt comes in to demolish as planned. This happens in major places in Lagos. Oshodi, Yaba, Lagos Island etc. People should make more enquiry before buying properties in the market places.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by persius555(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2020
Does LASG have any jurisdiction inside FESTAC? We need clarification on the status of the ownership of FESTAC and the real estate properties. The FESTAC town concept was conceived in 1977 by the military government of Nigeria.

Has the ownership of FESTAC been handed over to LASG or Amuwo Odofin LGA.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2020
idealogical:

Looks like a ghetto slum, reminds of dirty, rotten and slimy police barracks.
Better than this lol

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by mrkunlex(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2020
ProfAmaben:

You dull nairaland online brainless miscreants/ scumbags would never read, you only carry hatred on your small chests till the day you die like houseflies that you really are.

What does Oyo, Ogun, Osun contribute to Nigeria? Without the Federal government that built Lagos alongside other tribes, what would Lagos look like today?

I challenge you online miscreants, make una carry this fight commot for nairaland, if dem born una well, start a war, una go feel am o!

Rubbish.
go to your region and drink your oil and gas, all we want from you stupid and brainless nyamiri dondo dawa is to leave our land to your cursed region

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by ProfAmaben(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2020
mrkunlex:
go to your region and drink your oil and gas, all we want from you stupid and brainless nyamiri dondo dawa is to leave our land to your cursed region
Hahahahaha, come and chase us, it's not by online noise o.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by sammirano: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Hahahahaha, come and chase us, it's not by online noise o.

What will chase you is alreay happening. My laugh comes last. You people will have that sense you dont have by force. Awon Werey.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Philipponzaghi: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Shut up and stop replying my post. God punish you over there.

Ogun kill you nyamuri dodo n dawa.

Esu laalu ogiri oko will visit you and slap that your flat head.

Nyamurrrriiii!

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by NwaAro: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
What now happens to the poor yorubawa sales boys and girls that have been surviving on the benevolence of their Igbo shop owners/masters?
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by GidiCars: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Rubbish.
The fight has already started subtly, it's a quiet war. Do you think Adeyinka grandson was speaking on his own? The only reason SW governors are pacifying other regions is cause of 2023 which I hope they don't get so their eyes go clear.

The SW is the economic hub of nigeria, that is why yeebos and northerners run here in doves. How many westerners do you find in the east? As for oil, there's oil in Lagos (OML 113) and Ondo, but we don't need oil to survive down here.

Lastly, all these bragados you make online, when the time comes, you'll be put in your place, everybody go answer their Papa name las las. No let anybody deceive you o, you ain't from around here and would never be. This is Africa, not US or Europe where una go dey drag lands with the owners.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by loopman: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Rubbish.

Ordinary demolition of 2x2 shops for Festac, see as your brother dey cry like winch, dey curse and swear far away from the demolition squad, but you are here beating your skinny chest grin cheesy

If dem born you well, go and re-erect those shops grin

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by loopman: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
NwaAro:
What now happens to the poor yorubawa sales boys and girls that have been surviving on the benevolence of their Igbo shop owners/masters?

Show us one that has cried to you.

See how your dirty brother dey cry from far afar, dey curse and swear for him papa grin cheesy

This is just a micro-phone testing, them never reach the target grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Gracchus: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
loopman:

Show us one that has cried to you.

See how your dirty brother dey cry from far afar, dey curse and swear for him papa grin cheesy

This is just a micro-phone testing, them never reach the target grin cheesy
Lmao. I really love seeking therlir tears, very nice tears I must say. The fool in the video couldn't stop mentioning Yoruba up and down, we bleeped their stupid ass up. Hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by ProfAmaben(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
sammirano:

What will chase you is alreay happening. My laugh comes last. You people will have that sense you dont have by force. Awon Werey.

Hahahahaha, don't allow hatred consume you. I'm not even in Nigeria at the moment, really living a great and fulfilled life, I only come here to read comments and laugh over people with tribal mentality in 2020, very funny grin
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by ProfAmaben(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
loopman:

Ordinary demolition of 2x2 shops for Festac, see as your brother dey cry like winch, dey curse and swear far away from the demolition squad, but you are here beating your skinny chest grin cheesy

If dem born you well, go and re-erect those shops grin
I'm a top software engineer/ lecturer in Europe, I've got no business with owning a shop in Festac son. Have a great day.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by ProfAmaben(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
GidiCars:

The fight has already started subtly, it's a quiet war. Do you think Adeyinka grandson was speaking on his own? The only reason SW governors are pacifying other regions is cause of 2023 which I hope they don't get so their eyes go clear.

The SW Lagos is the economic hub of nigeria, that is why yeebos and northerners run here in doves. How many westerners do you find in the east? As for oil, there's oil in Lagos (OML 113) and Ondo, but we don't need oil to survive down here.

Lastly, all these bragados you make online, when the time comes, you'll be put in your place, everybody go answer their Papa name las las. No let anybody deceive you o, you ain't from around here and would never be. This is Africa, not US or Europe where una go dey drag lands with the owners.
Fixed.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by sammirano: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Hahahahaha, don't allow hatred consume you. I'm not even in Nigeria at the moment, really living a great and fulfilled life, I only come here to read comments and laugh over people with tribal mentality in 2020, very funny grin

Eeyaa.. Good for you. But not so good for your brothers

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by ProfAmaben(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
sammirano:

Eeyaa.. Good for you. But not so good for your brothers

My brothers are doing extremely well in all ramifications bro, forget about online wars and start seeing people as humans not as Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, life would be extremely interesting.

In Zurich, Switzerland, there's nothing like tribe o, everyone is a Swiss citizen. I often wonder why I come back to Nigeria despite it's backwardness, but hey, it's home regardless.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by loopman: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
ProfAmaben:

I'm a top software engineer/ lecturer in Europe, I've got no business with owning a shop in Festac son. Have a great day.

That is what all of your say every time until they will blow your cover and see you are writing nonsense from a coven in abakaliki

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by ProfAmaben(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
loopman:

That is what all of your say every time until they will blow your cover and see you are writing nonsense from a coven in abakaliki

Abakaliki is better than wherever you hail from. Blow which cover? Hahahahaha, get a life.

Coven? Are you a witch?
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by loopman: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Abakaliki is better than wherever you hail from. Blow which cover? Hahahahaha, get a life.

Coven? Are you a witch?

Lmao!! Don’t let me start with you kid!

We know your type, you are empty but make the loudest noise grin
We’ve dealt severely with your type here on several occasions

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by ProfAmaben(m): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
loopman:

Lmao!! Don’t let me start with you kid!

We know your type, you are empty but make the loudest noise grin
We’ve dealt severely with your type here on several occasions

Lolzzzzz, don't let you start with me? Really?! Oh, I'm so scared grin. I'm really scared grin. Loopman would kill me cheesy, let me deactivate for him.

People are really funny in a stupid way on this forum, one of the reasons why I like it.

Mehn, gat to go do some productive stuff, break's over, see ya...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu Using A Teleprompter To Read His Speech At Chatham House / Kwara State Gov. Bukola Saraki's Criminal Past Surfaces / Jonathan Stranded In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.