Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government (6190 Views)

LASG Hands Over New Temporary Court Complex At Osborne To The Judiciary / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) / Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by johnmartus(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Very amazing send them back to their region Lagos must be good again. That idiot among them shouting yoruba are destroying their property's lack home training.

4 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

They know what they are doing. The onky reason why they can't go full force us because their people are not capable of taking the place of Ndigbo yet.
We just have to apply wisdom. When in Lagos, live like a soldier. No solid investment. Let them build what they like while you pay rent.
All solid investments should be sent down home.
People are already doing it in Anambra.
BTW, my condolences to your cousin. God will see him through.
He is going to bounce back stronger. And he should learn from the experience and follow this code. We should observe the Hausas /Han Chinese and learn from them
Thank you bro. Yeah that may be the solution. Thats why we are elated at this security network Ipob is planning. Who wants to stay in Lagos if home is safe? Id rather loose in my brothers action against me than to face persecution in hands of an outsider. We must support Ipob to make East safe. Enough of the losses. Beside sef millions of young Igbos like me can experience what our fathers and grandfathers homesoil is like. Speak their language, eat their food, exerience their music and dance, enjoy the true reunion with ancestral land and spirit.
This nigerian experience has not rewarded us well. We must reward ourselves and our futures.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
johnmartus:
Very amazing send them back to their region Lagos must be good again. That idiot among them shouting yoruba are destroying their property's lack home training.
You are very useless. Bloody skull herder like you. Freak.

Leave my people alone o. We are not dragging with you. Leave my people. We dont want trouble. Please.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by johnmartus(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Who hold your people?
AsiwajuNdigbo:

You are very useless. Bloody skull herder like you. Freak.

Leave my people alone o. We are not dragging with you. Leave my people. We dont want trouble. Please.

3 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by AuroraB(f): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:
This is old. It happened three days ago.
It is the demolition of 23 road market after Ndigbo bought up all the complex.
Reason why the OP is happy.
Afonjas and wickedness plus Envy.
Tụfịakwa.
They hate to see an Igbo man shine and do what God sent them to do in this world i.e Dominate
...so, Igbos ka kpochiri nti na azu property agharaghara ebe a shocked shocked shocked
Ngwanu, ha continue undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
AuroraB:
...so, Igbos ka kpochiri nti na azu property agharaghara ebe a shocked shocked shocked
Ngwanu, ha continue undecided
Ụfọdụ ndị mmadụ ka dị iberibe. Nkea bụ ntị ka kpoghere ha n'ike
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by LukasPodolski: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
very good.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by cashkid18(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Lol, Chestbeater association of Nigeria.

Only God know how people that own Lagos can’t even stop the demolition of their 2by2 shop.

When Fashola sent your brothers back in pickups to the erosion ravaged SE, they all ran back the next day in Chukwu Abiama bus.

Sanwo Olu ride on. Lagos must be cleared of shanties and any body that doesn’t like the demolition should pack their bag to their erosion ravaged SE.

https://www.nairaland.com/260280/akala-fashola-war-path-over

See how your governor cried when fashola deported oyo almajiris back to their eal state of origin grin cheesy cheesy...

All these Yoruba a from osun,ogun,oyo,ekiti and info are the ones destroying our lagos...they have imported their skull mining business to lagos..

You people should leave lagos for civilized people like us and go back to your skull mining infested brown roof villages cheesy cheesy.

Tinubu is the next line to be deported back to his underdeveloped and abandoned village in osun cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by cashkid18(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
johnmartus:

See how your governor cried when fashola deported oyo almajiris back to their eal state of origin grin cheesy cheesy...

All these Yoruba a from osun,ogun,oyo,ekiti and info are the ones destroying our lagos...they have imported their skull mining business to lagos..

You people should leave lagos for civilized people like us and go back to your skull mining infested brown roof villages cheesy cheesy.

Tinubu is the next line to be deported back to his underdeveloped and abandoned village in osun
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by totit: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
cashkid18:

Tinubu is the next line to be deported back to his underdeveloped and abandoned village in osun

grin

I don't know why I find the embolded hilarious and funny.

Imao grin

You must be from the east. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by totit: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
All this audio shouting online, claiming what's you are not, and forming James bond online won't do any good the least you Iyamuri don donda can do is go and face the government of Lagos state and stop beating your empty and powerless chest on the internet. Nobody has ever won a fight or defeat a government hiding behind your old keyboard and phones.

Shm undecided

5 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:
This is old. It happened three days ago.
It is the demolition of 23 road market after Ndigbo bought up all the complex.
Reason why the OP is happy.
Afonjas and wickedness plus Envy.
Tụfịakwa.
They hate to see an Igbo man shine and do what God sent them to do in this world i.e Dominate

Yamree that's not the reason for demolition

Anyway you Yamrees need to go back and develop your Red-Mud Republic

5 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by cashkid18(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
totit:

grin

I don't know why I find the embolded hilarious and funny.

Imao grin

You must be from the east. cheesy

Most agberos that are constituting nusiance in Lagos are not from lagos state but from all these underdeveloped brown roof yoruba states where migrated from.. They need to go back home and change their brown roofs.They are really making lagos state hard for us.

Real lagos indigenes are tired of them too. They need to be civilized and developed before coming to lagos state cheesy

Is tinubu from lagos state
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by totit: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
cashkid18:

Most agberos that are constituting nusiance in Lagos are not from lagos state but from all these underdeveloped brown roof yoruba states where migrated from.. They need to go back home and change their brown roofs.They are really making lagos state hard for us.

Real lagos indigenes are tired of them too. They need to be civilized and developed before coming to lagos state cheesy

Is tinubu from lagos state

Brownroofs, the long age propandas of iyanuri don dodan people? I doubt you digest or read the article you posted up there cos if do you will realised what's it's all about. I can't be lecturing you on that.

By the way , is this how you are going to fight the gov that demolished these shops and what have you? Online? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Onlinesmart: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Where are these things today? Snap pictures of them lets see what they look like.
I was only trying to explain that your fathers were still living on trees like monkey when we got exposed to civilization. So that settles who civilized who first. No matter how you wanna twist it, we can never be mate. Even this nairaland you've all turned to your bedroom belongs to a Yorùbá man.

Why not gladly accept it that you're slaves and uncultured before we refined your lives. Even hausas already accepted this fact. Why are you the only tribe fooling around? Everyone knows the position of an average igbo man in Nigeria. You're 4th class citizens. Accept it and move on. Wailing, chest beating and blabbing won't help your lives. grin

4 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by cashkid18(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
totit:

[s]Brownroofs, the long age propandas of iyanuri don dodan people? I doubt you digest or read the article you posted up there cos if do you will realised what's it's all about. I can't be lecturing you on that.

By the way , is this how you are going to fight the gov that demolished these shops and what have you? Online? cheesy[/s]
You mean that there are no longer brown roofs in afonja land or that people don't mine skulls and harvest human organs in afonja land to survive cheesy cheesy which them here is propaganda.. Every yoruba man is potential skull miner and organ harvester,the ones in Lagos are waiting to go back to their real to continue skull mining and organ harvesting there cheesy cheesy who knows,maybe that pursued tinubu out his village in osun grin
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by totit: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
cashkid18:
You mean that there are no longer brown roofs in afonja land or that people don't mine skulls and harvest human organs in afonja land to survive cheesy cheesy which them here is propaganda.. Every yoruba man is potential skull miner and organ harvester,the ones in Lagos are waiting to go back to their real to continue skull mining and organ harvesting there cheesy cheesy who knows,maybe that pursued tinubu out his village in osun grin

Seems this one has nothing meaningful to say than to dwell on the usually propagate talks.

He's even asking me a question grin cheesy

Dude, try to remind yourself of what this thread is all about. Don't tell me this is your way of getting back at the gov that has just demolished your people's shops?

Imao grin

4 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by cashkid18(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
totit:

[s]Seems this one has nothing meaningful to say than to dwell on the usually propagate talks.

He's even asking me a question grin cheesy

Dude, try to remind yourself of what this thread is all about. Don't tell me this is your way of getting back at the gov that has just demolished your people's shops?

Imao grin[/s]
Demolishing shops and houses is a common thing in Nigeria,so I wonder why this one is a problem to you while the demolitions that happens in your own backyard doesn't bother you at all..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/07/27/outrage-as-lagos-allegedly-plans-to-demolish-400-houses-in-ogun/amp/

See as the afonja is begging after LASG threatened them with demolitions.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by totit: 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
cashkid18:

Demolishing shops and houses is a common thing in Nigeria,so I wonder why this one is a problem to you while the demolitions that happens in your own backyard doesn't bother you at all..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/07/27/outrage-as-lagos-allegedly-plans-to-demolish-400-houses-in-ogun/amp/

See as the afonja is begging after LASG threatened them with demolitions.

If the bolded is the case then why are you on this thread along with your fellow Inyamuri don do dan ' fellows wailing?

Even one IBO man on that video won't stop crying and cursing Yoruba people, gov?

Well, you just said it's normal so, stop crying already and making it seem you are a victim in that case.

Afonja this, afonja that! Don't you get tired and need you be reminded that the gov of the state we are talking about is your so called " an afonja '?

You are a comedian grin

4 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Philipponzaghi: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nyamuri dodo n dawa people don suffer.

Chai, Tinubu is wicked ooooo.

Igwe of Onitsha will soon cry to Bourdillon soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by SamNaijaboy: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
cashkid18:

Tinubu is the next line to be deported back to his underdeveloped and abandoned village in osun cheesy
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by SamNaijaboy: 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
He can swear on 200 Korans, it doesn't matter. When the majority of Yoruba are ready to move to Split the nation, we move.
He will be the first person to be removed from power.

AsiwajuNdigbo:

Get lost! Be humble my$@$. Have you ever known anyone to respond humbly in the face of attack?

We are sharing what is painful to us and you say be humble. Do you support this Sanwolu govt targeting us? Is it good?
Wike is killing us and here you are killing our businesses. You desire to look good infront of your slavemasters in arewa. You want to prove to Ango abdullahi and his fellow kaffirs you are taking hard stand against Igbo so they can see you as patriotic nigerians. Isnt that why Tinubu went to kano to place hand on koran infront of clerics and swear this country is indivisible? We are not blind, we know what goes on behind doors.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
espn:
What is the reason for demolition?

Master plan has been abused for several years now. Time to turn the table. Amuwo got same face uplift

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:17am On Dec 14, 2020
SamNaijaboy:
He can swear on 200 Korans, it doesn't matter. When the majority of Yoruba are ready to move to Split the nation, we move.
He will be the first person to be removed from power.

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:20am On Dec 14, 2020
Onlinesmart:
I was only trying to explain that your fathers were still living on trees like monkey when we got exposed to civilization. So that settles who civilized who first. No matter how you wanna twist it, we can never be mate. Even this nairaland you've all turned to your bedroom belongs to a Yorùbá man.

Why not gladly accept it that you're slaves and uncultured before we refined your lives. Even hausas already accepted this fact. Why are you the only tribe fooling around? Everyone knows the position of an average igbo man in Nigeria. You're 4th class citizens. Accept it and move on. Wailing, chest beating and blabbing won't help your lives. grin

A kaffir like you. Return to zanfara and help the search and rescue before your children enter human traffick market to arabs. Bloody terrorist pretending to be yoruba omoluabi.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Philipponzaghi: 1:23am On Dec 14, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

A kaffir like you. Return to zanfara and help the search and rescue before your children enter human traffick market to arabs. Bloody terrorist pretending to be yoruba omoluabi.

Nyamuri dodo n dawa!

Take heart. Sanwo Olu need to beautify Lagos and those 2by2 shops are hindering that and it has to be demolished.

If you don’t like it, carry your Ghana must go bag head to your erosion ravaged muddy land call sad East.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by idealogical: 1:24am On Dec 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

We dey home already.
Those you see in SW are just Emissaries sent to civilize Afonja people

Looks like a ghetto slum, reminds of dirty, rotten and slimy police barracks.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:27am On Dec 14, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Nyamuri dodo n dawa!

Take heart. Sanwo Olu need to beautify Lagos and those 2by2 shops are hindering that and it has to be demolished.

If you don’t like it, carry your Ghana must go bag head to your erosion ravaged muddy land call sad East.

Arewa terrorist. A bloody bandit. Get lost.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:29am On Dec 14, 2020
idealogical:

Looks like a ghetto slum, reminds of dirty, rottend and slimy police barracks.

Arewa bandits have infiltrated this thread.
A kaffir spotted.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Cherez: 1:37am On Dec 14, 2020
Sonyboom:
Can you listen to jews from hellfire wailing like lunatics in the video. Make dem go their mud enclave them no gree.
You don go your Makoko enclave?
Tell your people elsewhere in Nigeria to head home too
Even those abroad too
Some of you headless people think so less
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Cherez: 1:38am On Dec 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
Afonjas can't compete after they discovered that we've bought up all the complexes. Instead of conceding defeat, they decided to destroy everything.
Tụfịakwa! wicked people
Why the afonja tag?
Ensure to obey the laws of the land where you're then if you're wrongly oppressed GOD will fight for you
Just obey the laws

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Philipponzaghi: 2:29am On Dec 14, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Arewa terrorist. A bloody bandit. Get lost.

Nyamuriiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Villages Are The Best In Nigeria / "APC's Chances Of Winning Elections Are Excellent" - Governor Abdullahi Sule / LP: Hon. Anthony Chinasa Abiola Wins Umuahia Central Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.