Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person (14224 Views)

Governor Ayade Donates N1M To Prison Inmate Who Gave Birth To Twins / I Will Recover Nigeria's Money From Looters, Send Them To Prison - Buhari / Court Sends Ize-Iyamu, Orbih To Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by backbone503(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Be prepared to be a far better person.
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by Saintrae(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Going to prison has made you a more hardened criminal. you will now upgrade your looting ability from 1. 0 to 5. 0 we are not deceived
hmmmm bros are not smiling
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by peacettw: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Only in this part of the world. SMH
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by EBEk101(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
the billionaire that made his fortune through politics lol
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by IamPlato(m): 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Congratulations

By the way, check out the trailer of my coming short film titled the exorcism of Ayodele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6f5j9lOSQ4
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by edo3(m): 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by ajimotoke(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
So indirectly prison is your saviour, funny country with funny people
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by Emperor002: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
ex- convict, criminal n etc
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by Donspicey: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
What took you there before if not crime?

Mr Ex convit go siddon jareh.........

Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by Donspicey: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
What took you there before if not crime?

Mr Ex convit go siddon jareh.........

Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ogun kill you there...

criminal bastard!

1 Like

Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by chriscrosss(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
The same kalu dey left seat for when he was still in prison.. This. Country na palava..he came back to continue his senator..wait, who do us like this self...
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by AreaFada2: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ok sir, you need to return there for another 20 years so that you can be much, much of a better person. grin grin cheesy
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by Omezif(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Even Studied at oxford university can't make you a perfect person. learning never end.
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by Cutiekatty: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
agwom:

https://dailytrust.com/going-to-prison-has-made-me-a-better-person-kalu
Which prison? You mean political vacation? You call that prison? Come kirikiri
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by teniolav: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
[X convict quote author=agwom post=97036499]
https://dailytrust.com/going-to-prison-has-made-me-a-better-person-kalu[/quote]
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by Agugbadin: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Going to prison has made you a more hardened criminal. you will now upgrade your looting ability from 1. 0 to 5. 0 we are not deceived

Gbam and very True. Theodore Orji is the worst
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by eddypolymer(m): 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
You will always be a thief.

Keep propagandaring your criminal self at your own peril
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by TemmyT002(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Buhahahahahaha
The same way we thought Buhari becoming a politician made him less a dictator.
All these politicians sef. They like giving us bobo.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by ednut1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Should go back
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by apatheticme(f): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
gabazin080:
who will vote an ex convict

Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by Babastrong(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Then why did you come out of the prison?
why couldn't you stay there to become a BEST Person(looter) instead of better looter.
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by segun18(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Fahdiga1:

LOL on a serious note, I want to believe that the watery beans and mosquitoes that were singing orchestra music to him every night in prison must have humbled him. God can humble anybody, anyday
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by DasaintHope(m): 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
freeborn02:
Don't worry, dear Kalu. You don't need to be a good person. Just say Sai Baba and APC e-rats will call you a saint.

Those e-thugs love corruption, provided it is perpetrated by their preferred thieves.

The likes of Dasainthope, mannabbgrills, seunmsg, simplyleo, Thatfairguy, NGpatriot and the other ignoble hailers will praise you to high heavens once you join the Sai Baba gang.

Even though seunmsg, Thatfairguy and simplyleo have been used and Dumped by the Fulani north, they will still praise you, dear Kalu.
You must be on cheap drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by hinere(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hmmm...Corruption Everywhere.
God is in Control.
Politicians and looting.
All for what?
You keep acquiring wealth and acquiring wealth and acquiring wealth. All for what? When you die, will you carry those wealth to your grave? As u went to prison, did u carry the wealth to the prison? All these Earthly things people struggle and even kill for, where will it take them to?
May God have mercy on us.
Most of these Rich Men are even suffering terrible sickness as a result of the evil they have committed in the past all for wealth. It is well.

Anyways, if you know anyone suffering from any chronic and severe degenerative diseases, sicknesses and ailments that have proved hopeless by Doctors, tell them that their breathrough has come in form of Phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy.

It's a New Face Of Medicine. A Breakthrough in Science. A Regenerative Therapy that reverses every degenerative diseases and sicknesses. It's works by tackling every health challenge from the CELLULAR LEVEL.
It cures over 200 chronic diseases, sicknesses and ailments that have proved hopeless by Doctors.
Don't die in Silence. If you know how much Stem Cell Therapy Surgery costs in America, you will be glad for the discovery of Phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy And it's introduction to Nigeria to be available for all.

There have been several testimonies of people in Nigeria who have gotten cured completely of their ailment through Phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy.

Click this thread you watch their testimonies
https://www.nairaland.com/5930749/real-life-testimonies-how-god

Spread the word
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by NwokoloOwa: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
That is your 1st missionary journey, the 2nd will make you a 'best' person.

Nonsense!
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by Flokywaya(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
SilentRiddles:
You're a "core catholic and you don't believe in prophesies." Is prophesy not in the Bible? Is it not one of the 12 gifts of the Spirit? Are there not prophets in the Bible? Is Jesus Christ not a prophet?

Catholics and their stacks of parallel doctrines completely strange to the Bible and teachings of Christ. Perhaps it's in your catechism - catholic's replacement for the Bible.

Next, they'll tell people (that they won't even allow to read the Bible themselves to see the truth) that catholic is the 'mother church.' Meanwhile, what Christ actually said is 'on this rock will I build my church.' That is, on the confession of Peter that 'Thou art Christ, the Son of the Living God.' He wasn't referring to Peter as the rock. And Peter is not pope. Nothing like pope in the Bible or taught by Christ. Martin Luther discovered the secret and he was labeled a 'Protestant.'

Any wonder corrupt Nigerian politicians - most of them cultists - find it convenient to be Catholics? Why? Easy religion. Definitely not the one laid down by Christ. 'Narrow is the way that lead to life and few there be that find it.'
You don't sin from Sunday to Tuesday and go and confess to a mere mortal - possibly another sinner - on Wednesday! Your business is with God. You confess to Him. He's the only One that forgives sins.

so wetin bring Catholic inside dis matter,
or Kalu tell you say him be Catholic
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by tit(f): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
put him back there then
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by tit(f): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
this is the double of nnamdi kano.
they use this names to confuse dss.
kalu, kano, kanu.
which ones you be?
Re: Kalu: Going To Prison Has Made Me A Better Person by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Barawo, this is not the end for you and your fellow thieves and criminals that ran this nation down.

No matter the political party y'all run to like prostitutes,
Each and every politician that looted our national treasury will never and can never end well in life.
No matter the party y'all are,
Along with their supporters.

No be curse,
Na FACT!

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Dying Of Hunger, Very Heartbreaking – Obi Reacts To Stampede In Lagos / Inibehe Sues Lai Mohammed, NBC For Raising Hate Speech Fine From N500,000 To N5m / Don't Allow Nigeria To Disintegrate - Emir Of Gwandu Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.