Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman (4066 Views)

This Is Why I Will Never Trust A Woman Again / Jennifer's Death: Never Trust A Boyfriend 100% Completely / Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by jasman1: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
It doesn’t sound fake at all especially if you’re living well in Nigeria or visits often.Good luck to you if you think it’s fake. It just requires discipline in a man, you may not be in the position to know. Personally, I’ll not do it
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by Mrscarter(f): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:

Yes but they should both have equal share of the shame instead our current society would put everything on the women

Oh ofcourse the man should be ashamed aswell. Its the woman that's married n pregnant n being disloyal to her husband in many ways doing that undecided
So although the man should know better, sometimes most men are just being men, I think it's more on the woman in this case tho.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by Mrscarter(f): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Shortyy:

Don't you know that pregnancy comes with lots of hormones? As a responsible man, the best would've been to avoid her.

Hahahaha. That's no excuse undecided
She should use those hormones on her husband/baby's daddy.
Just cos a girl is pregnant n hormonal doesn't mean U should open Ur legs for another man undecided
Anyone who does that don't respect themselves much. Or respect their man at all.
Some men love chasing women. As a woman it's not hard to say no.
Re: See The Reason Why You Should Never Trust A Woman by SeunDobo(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
This story is fake.

it's real I have lecturer that Bleep his students even when they are on menstruating sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Want To Kill Me With Sex! / If You Are Single And Not Engaged, Would You Turn Farouk Down? (pix Available) / Shw Wants To Marry As A Virgin But I Can't Hold My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.