Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support (2974 Views)

Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? / Can Nnamdi Kanu Setup Security Outfit In London? / VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by gidgiddy: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
SGANIVA:
nnamdi kanu is doing a great job , protecting ndi igbo for future fulani terrorist invasion and from any future crisis arising from Nigerian project.but the question is ,can this security outfit function without governor's and state legislative surport .

remember South West security was back by law and passed into law by there regional house of assemble

You dont actually need to pass any law before starting a vigilante group. There are many neigbourhood vigilante out there not backed by any law. It is not against the law to form a security watch group. However, if you intend to fund that vigilante group with state money, it has to have legal backing.

So if Nnamdi Kanu is funding the Eastern Security Network, he is not breaking the law. Anyone can be a vigilante

2 Likes

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
gidgiddy:

You dont actually need to pass any law before starting a vigilante group. There are many neigbourhood vigilante out there not backed by any law. It is not against the law to form a security watch group. However, if you intend to fund that vigilante group with state money, it has to have legal backing.

So if Nnamdi Kanu is funding the Eastern Security Network, he is not breaking the law. Anyone can be a vigilante
Gbam grin
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by blacknp(m): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
gidgiddy:

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse, you need more than just a license to set up any security whatever you want to call it, IPOB members like this dumbo are just naive Mumus.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by blacknp(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
gidgiddy:

So you think those vigilantes don’t have a permit from the Police & State Government? You think vigilante groups operate like your con fraternity, although we know they are filled with cult members like yourself?
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by LZAA: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
imhotep:

Is that why you have remained mute about the misdeeds of Boko Haram?
IPOB did not bomb anybody.

cc lzaa helinues
grin grin
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by gidgiddy: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
blacknp:
So you think those vigilantes don’t have a permit from the Police & State Government? You think vigilante groups operate like your con fraternity, although we know they are filled with cult members like yourself?

Thats like saying that I need a licence before I can hire a "watchman" to guard my house. Do I need a licence to hire a bodyguard?

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by Afamed: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
imhotep:

Boko Haram is a terrorist outfit, and we have never heard you complain about the terrorist activities of Boko Haram.
Why ? ?

cc lzaa bamite helinues sarrki
No common sense, typical IPoB bla bla bla bla bla as usual

1 Like

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Afamed:

No common sense, typical bla bla bla bla bla as usual
Yet you still refuse to condemn Boko Haram.

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by Afamed: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
imhotep:

Yet you still refuse to condemn Boko Haram.

cc lzaa
That was why I said no common sense from you. Are you expecting me to condemn one known terrorist organization in the North before you condemn another international terrorist organization in the East?
The coward Fugitive Diletor really took charge of una sense of reasoning
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Afamed:

That was why I said no common sense from you. Are you expecting me to condemn one known terrorist organization in the North before you condemn another international terrorist organization in the East?
The coward Fugitive Diletor really took charge of una sense of reasoning
There is no terrorist organization in the East.
Man up and condemn the Boko Haramites.

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by Afamed: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
imhotep:

There is no terrorist organization in the East.
Man up and condemn the Boko Haramites.

cc lzaa
Just as there is no corrupt politician in the east.
Hypocrite children
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Afamed:

Just as there is no corrupt politician in the east.
Hypocrite children
Reject Sai Babarism.
Reject Boko Haramism.
Reject APCheat.

cc lzaa helinues bamite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by Afamed: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
imhotep:

Reject Sai Babarism.
Reject Boko Haramism.
Reject APCheat.

cc lzaa helinues bamite
Be creative for once. Don't be a silly programmed Robot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by helinues: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
imhotep:

Reject Sai Babarism.
Reject Boko Haramism.
Reject APCheat.

cc lzaa helinues bamite

Are you a Spam bot?

Repeating same trash over and over with trolling attached..

Would you kpeme if you did not mention others?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
helinues:

Are you a Spam bot?

Repeating same trash over and over with trolling attached..

Would you kpeme if you did not mention others?
I will not stop until you Reject Sai Babarism, Reject Boko Haramism and Reject APCheat.

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Afamed:

Be creative for once. Don't be a silly programmed Robot
Reject Sai Dullardism
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by LZAA: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
imhotep:

I will not stop until you Reject Sai Babarism, Reject Boko Haramism and Reject APCheat.

cc lzaa
Gbam!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by helinues: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
imhotep:

cc lzaa

Choi, no creativity
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
helinues:

Choi, no creativity
Be creative and reject Herdsmen
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by LZAA: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
helinues:

Choi, no creativity

Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by chubinwa(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Is that an outfit
Get sense bro
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by bamite(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
imhotep:

Reject Sai Babarism.
Reject Boko Haramism.
Reject APCheat.

cc lzaa helinues bamite

I think you're a lonely frustrated niggar in real life. Pity
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by DMerciful(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
Which regional house of Assembly?
SGANIVA:
nnamdi kanu is doing a great job , protecting ndi igbo for future fulani terrorist invasion and from any future crisis arising from Nigerian project.but the question is ,can this security outfit function without governor's and state legislative surport .

remember South West security was back by law and passed into law by there regional house of assemble
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by RemoveKebab: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
They will be forced to recognize it
Populist movement is spreading across Nigeria.

But the govs may want to settle with it at their own terms.
Re: Can Nnamdi Kanu's Security Outfit Function Without State Govt. Support by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 15, 2020
bamite:

I think you're a lonely frustrated niggar in real life. Pity
And you are always in sifia pains for some reason grin

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Let Igbos Go If You Can't Trust Them To Be President— Dele Momodu Thunders / Now That A General Was Killed In Abaji, Will The Army Lockdown The Village / I Used To Be His Staunch Supporter But I Now Dislike Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.