Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat (35126 Views)

6 Ways To Make Toothbrushing Fun For Kids / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by Farki: 7:24am On Dec 15, 2020
Heyyounotyou:
7: Stop eating Late in the Evening ..To achieve a flat tummy you should try and eat your last meal of that day at 4pm.

This is not backed by any science. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by Skoonheid(f): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2020
alexistaiwo:
It is not possible to cheat genetics.
Most Africans are not genetically compatible with slim stomach.

You sound dumb. Any human can have a flat tummy with proper diet and exercise. You just generalized without thinking. What if I said most Africans, yourself included are genetically compatible with stupidity, would you agree?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by hardon1(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2020
dermmy:

Lol.. You don't have to chew it with your mouth.
I take 15 cloves of garlic everyday and i cut them with knife then swallow them with water like medicine. It's good for your overall health it checks your blood pressure and reduces sugar levels and it contains antioxidant that is good for the eyes and skin.

Even if u like vanish it into you stomach, it will still smell,

unless its those ones in gellatinous capsule sold in chemist. But if it's raw garlic, omo e must smell o

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by dermmy(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2020
Olatara:
Yuck! I am sure, you will have mouth odour.
Too much of everything is bad

Lol grin
I don't have mouth odour. I take 5 cloves in the morning, afternoon and evening and i cut them into pieces with knife then swallow with water. If you want to avoid mouth odour just follow my method, I read that from a book written by a consultant in herbal medicine and it works for me. Garlic is good for your health.

Cc: hardon1

5 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by SaintLucia: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Moderate belly fat is an evidence of good living. grin
Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by owobokiri(m): 7:32am On Dec 15, 2020
Talk is cheap... My Belle is still growing round after observing all that. .. I think apart from regular work outs, most of these other suggestions seldom work..

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 15, 2020
Just jog
Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by joyandfaith: 7:32am On Dec 15, 2020
postbox:
Living a healthy way requires commitment and discipline and it also requires having the right information in order to take that action.
You want to burn that belly fat or you want to achieve that weight loss and you don’t know how?

Well here are 6 means to help achieve belly fat loss:
1. Avoid Sugary Drinks
Avoiding sugary drinks is an intentional attempt to stay healthy. As we all know that unhealthy drinks and foods are quite easy to get and affordable than healthy choices but that is no excuse for the toxic love for this beverage drinks.

Sweet beverages, such as sweetened tea, coffee, and packaged fruit juices, should be avoided as they make you consume far more sugar than your body actually needs. The more sugar you consume inadvertently, the faster the calories will convert into belly fat.

So go for the sugar-free versions of your favourite drinks whenever possible, drink freshly extracted juice instead of packaged one, and try to appreciate the real taste of coffee and tea without the added sugar. This would change not just your lifestyle if followed but it would make you quite healthy.

2. Eat More Vegetables and Fruits

Fruits such as apples, melons, oranges and bananas are good for weight loss and a healthy lifestyle. Integrate fruits into your meal plan and start living good.

3. Exercises (Workout)
Working out on your abdomen and your entire body is necessary to achieve a healthy lifestyle and it helps on your weight loss.

4. Drink Green Tea
Green tea is a powerful aide in your fight against belly fat. Green tea, made from unfermented tea leaves, is rich in antioxidants called polyphenols. They stimulate weight loss and bring you closer to your dream shape. Plus, drinking green tea 3 to 4 times a day will help you stay hydrated, which is also important for your health and look.

5. Add Garlic to your food
Regular consumption of garlic prevents fat cells from being converted into belly fat, keeping your stomach flat.

If you don’t like garlic, there is a reason to change your stance, as garlic also turns out to be effective against belly fat.

6. Increase your intake of lean protein
Kindly increase your intake of lean proteins. If you are conscious about your weight and your body. Lean proteins keep you full and supply you with the building material for new muscle tissue while also preventing you from gaining belly fat due to low-fat content. The most important lean proteins to keep in your diet include beef, fish, seafood, nuts, and chicken.

I hope you work towards living that healthy lifestyle today. Take that life-changing action today and reap the benefits.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2020/12/13/here-are-6-ways-to-get-rid-of-belly-fat/

7. Fasting

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by Okuda(m): 7:32am On Dec 15, 2020
alexistaiwo:

Some people especially Africans are just naturally and biologically disposed to accumulating body fats.

Someone like me for example, I have a heavy metabolism rate, if I eat all the fatty foods in this world, highest is diahea for a few days to lose the excess calories, I will not add a single pound. If you see my slim stomach and try following my diet, na express you dey go so, you go fat pass yokosuma cheesy

Just try to live healthy.
Slim stomach is not for everybody.

Lies!

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by AIT1(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2020
Practice Intermittent Fasting 16/8.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by MyGeneration(m): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2020
Avoid beer
Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by tiswell(m): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2020
kuonbe:
my wife own,. hmm. just one kid. is big eeh
see as you show us your wife finish... Chochochoooo!!!

7 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by Ikennablue(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Heyyounotyou:
7: Stop eating Late in the Evening ..To achieve a flat tummy you should try and eat your last meal of that day at 4pm.
hmmm..
Not me o. By 8 I'll be very hungry. How can my last meal be by 4 when i usually sleep by 12pm

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Heyyounotyou:

Last meal of the day by 4pm? Well-done Sir!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by Ratedgang: 7:42am On Dec 15, 2020
Katier00:
Wanted to see something different. We all know these tricks and it is not working
you are correct. So after a round of 18 straight holes of golfing u go say make I no order for ram suya and a bottle of white Heineken? E no go too work. Na metabolism rate dey cause am.... I tell you if some people do ordinary jogging dey fit die for that doesn’t mean they ain’t healthy.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by Nehyooh(m): 7:42am On Dec 15, 2020
SAMBARRY:
wink

All those people that will be eating fufu at 11.30 pm with goat meat and Pomo and then step down with trophy then now drink slimming tea and wearing tummy belt to do exercise in the afternoon, continue.you will be slim when Lai Mohammed stops lying
grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by Ratedgang: 7:43am On Dec 15, 2020
Meninmen:

Last meal of the day by 4pm? Well-done Sir!
i tire o. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by desthan(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2020
I had a very funny experience just last week from someone who gave me all this useful tips including running some distance to reduce my protruded tommy.

Guess what, on Saturday I went for clean up in our church only to stumble across this same person wear a tummy trimmer under his singlet, you can imagine my surprise from that moment.

People find what works for you. As for me I have placed order for my own.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by mu2sa2: 7:48am On Dec 15, 2020
alexistaiwo:

Some people especially Africans are just naturally and biologically disposed to accumulating body fats.

Someone like me for example, I have a heavy metabolism rate, if I eat all the fatty foods in this world, highest is diahea for a few days to lose the excess calories, I will not add a single pound. If you see my slim stomach and try following my diet, na express you dey go so, you go fat pass yokosuma cheesy

If I say you have not spoken the truth, I have not spoken the truth myself.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Farki:
Everything made sense except for the garlic and green tea, those are bullshit.
You also forgot avoid alcohol and recreational drugs because what some people think is belly fat is actually liver damage.

Are you saying garlic damages the liver?
Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by FashionCookie(f): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2020
dermmy:

I take 15 cloves of garlic everyday and i cut them with knife then swallow them with water like medicine. It's good for your overall health it checks your blood pressure and reduces sugar levels and it contains antioxidant that is good for the eyes and skin.

Just wow...I eat garlic especially in stews and vegetable soup but not like this. I think I'll try this...but not up to 15 though. Lol

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2020
dermmy:

Lol grin
I don't have mouth odour. I take 5 cloves in the morning, afternoon and evening and i cut them into pieces with knife then swallow with water. If you want to avoid mouth odour just follow my method, I read that from a book written by a consultant in herbal medicine and it works for me. Garlic is good for your health.

Cc: hardon1

Team garlic! I take it a lot with water to avoid thr smell

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by missyblissy: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Op you forgot to add drink water like fish grin grin angry grin grin grin grin. If you can make it a habit of drinking 5litres of water daily. I promise you within a week you will see result

PS: Your last meal for the day must not exceed 6pm and you don't take anything after that except water or green tea.

I did it, it works the challenge is drinking water.... It's not easy at all. You eat vegetables, fruits and reduce your carb intake..

Not only fat Tommy but general weight loss. If you add tummy exercise to it, you will see huge result in a week.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by FashionCookie(f): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2020
desthan:
I had a very funny experience just last week from someone who gave me all this useful tips including running some distance to reduce my protruded tommy.

Guess what, on Saturday I went for clean up in our church only to stumble across this same person wear a tummy trimmer under his singlet, you can imagine my surprise from that moment.

People find what works for you. As for me I have placed order for my own.

Lolzzz... Tummy trimmer is good. I use mine in the mornings while going about my House chores. Take it off b4 my morning bath then, wear it again from 5pm pending my evening bath. E no easy o...most pple u see wear it. Forming slim shady

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by donogaga(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2020
Heyyounotyou:

Eat your last meal at 4pm? In naija? You must be kidding.

By the way, when do you normally close from work and again, when do you get home?

This definitely won't work for Lagos based people.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by QuintessentialW: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2020
Pweetyccee:
cheesy
And before eating eeeh make sure u drink alot of water
Hello

Drinking lots of water before eating. Why?

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2020
Heyyounotyou:
that is exactly how I lost most of my belly fat and I'm still maintaining it, it wasn't easy at first because I used to feel dizzy but my body system has adjusted to it and the only drink l take is water. Try it and you will be glad

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by Gmajor(m): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2020
alexistaiwo:

This advice is deceitful.
Most Nigerians don't care about eating healthy or doing proper exercise and that is the problem.
Don't blame it on genetics.
In the olden days when Nigerian was mostly agrarian in nature, seeing someone that is fat was a big oddity. Almost everyone was fit with little to no excess belly fat as at then.
Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by QuintessentialW: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2020
dermmy:

Wow. Swallowing them like a drug? Hmmmmm. Why didn't anyone think of that before?

Is 15 cloves not too much, though? Doesn't it ooze out of your pores?

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by nautybride: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2020
dermmy:

shocked You just scared me. 15cloves. It is well.
Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by dermmy(m): 8:04am On Dec 15, 2020
QuintessentialW:

Wow. Swallowing them like a drug? Hmmmmm. Why didn't anyone think of that before?

Is 15 cloves not too much, though? Doesn't it ooze out of your pores?

No,15 is not too much
I take 5 in the morning, afternoon and evening.
In fact i used to take 21 before now.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by missyblissy: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2020
owobokiri:
Talk is cheap... My Belle is still growing round after observing all that. .. I think apart from regular work outs, most of these other suggestions seldom work..

You need to drink plenty water like fish. Reduce your carb in take and eat more veges. If na rice make it one spoon with plenty vegetables. Eat spaghetti instead of Indomine and eat it plenty vegetables. Avoid meat. All form of meat beef, chicken, and eat only fish but not oily fish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics / Signs That You Are Aging Too Fast / UCH Delivers First IVF Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.