Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home (20747 Views)

Van Diyk Loses His First Premier League Game At Anfield After 4 Years / Arsenal Have Paid Mesut Ozil £8,000 A Minute For NOT Playing This Season / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home by Realhommie(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
I wasn't born then
They won the FA cup very recently, or what's your definition of success and failure? Are you saying you're not even 3 years old?
Re: See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home by UnbanEbenezar: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2020
Realhommie:
They won the FA cup very recently, or what's your definition of success and failure? Are you saying you're not even 3 years old?
stop celebrating mediocrity please.
FA cup is a mediocre cup that is not even recognized in Europe.
we're talking of Premier league and Uefa champions league which will take centuries before arsenal lifts it (that's if rapture wouldn't take place by then)
Re: See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home by Realhommie(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
stop celebrating mediocrity please.
FA cup is a mediocre cup that is not even recognized in Europe.
we're talking of Premier league and Uefa champions league which will take centuries before arsenal lifts it (that's if rapture wouldn't take place by then)
You miss the point and you're widely off the mark.

1 Like

Re: See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home by sylve11: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2020
Designtobuild:
Lauren: I need to retire from my meme career

Xhaka: Say no more

grin grin cool
Re: See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home by lequama10: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2020
allanphash7:
Come sun , come rain ,

Arsenal remain our heaven and Emirates remain our home

What a bad moment to be an Arsenal fan and also a Nigerian

I remain Gooner till I six feet

#COYG
tell me one thing u have enjoyed as an arsenal fan..
Re: See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home by olufadeke86267: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2020
:Lauren: I need to retire from my meme careerXhaka: Say no moreBest comment here Kudos brov
Re: See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home by allanphash7(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2020
49 matches unbeaten

Beating Real Madrid at the benearbeu

Beaten juventus at the Turin

Beaten AC Milan and Inter Milan at San Siro

FA cup highest winner

And lots more
lequama10:
tell me one thing u have enjoyed as an arsenal fan..
Re: See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
arsenal lives matter
Re: See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home by Ance4Liverpool: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arsenal fans hghahahahhahahahahaha
Mikel artetas time at arsenal is seriously blinking.
Meanwhile Liverpool forms are still available for those that will be interested.
We will never walk alone
Re: See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home by Maximar: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Marvieduke:
What a shame for them, when they sideline ozil from the team did they expect anything good to come out the club. Arteta should just be kicked out of the club too.

Ozil's issue is political, in the sense that China is behind his predicament. His criticism of China's treatment towards Muslims in the country while Arsenal was playing a tournament there setup this current unpleasant situation he's in.

China has banned anything Ozil, from matches to sale of his jersey and Arsenal makes so much money from TV rights in China (population things). As it stands, until China softens their stand, no club will want to even buy him coz they can't play him except maybe a saudi club.

The Arsenal board with their own problem but truth be told this current Arsenal squad is undisciplined

1 Like

Re: See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home by Marvieduke(f): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2020
Maximar:

Ozil's issue is political, in the sense that China is behind his predicament. His criticism of China's treatment towards Muslims in the country while Arsenal was playing a tournament there setup this current unpleasant situation he's in.

China has banned anything Ozil, from matches to sale of his jersey and Arsenal makes so much money from TV rights in China (population things). As it stands, until China softens their stand, no club will want to even buy him coz they can't play him except maybe a saudi club.

The Arsenal board with their own problem but truth be told this current Arsenal squad is undisciplined

Yeah I am aware of his predicament at arsenal, but now who is loosing? He is their highest paid player and he is not been used in any competition, it just a pity that arsenal can't reason well especially that their coach called arteta.
Re: See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home by Maximar: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2020
Marvieduke:

Yeah I am aware of his predicament at arsenal, but now who is loosing? He is their highest paid player and he is not been used in any competition, it just a pity that arsenal can't reason well especially that their coach called arteta.

Yes, Arsenal is the biggest loser in all these, but not much of a choice for them.
I pity Arterta just as you do, unfortunate times for him.
Re: See All The Unwanted Records Arsenal Have Broken After Losing 4th Game At Home by 99thEnemy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
YoonSung75:
Arsenal the heart breaker
did IPOB give their official support to Arsenal? . Or has DJ Cuppy gone back to supporting Arsenal? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketball: Nigeria Lose To The USA 76-71 In Final Olympic Qualifying Match / Heavy Rain Destroys Section Of Open Roof Of Akure Stadium In Ondo (photos) / Larry Kayode Celebrates 26th Birthday - Shares Family Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.