Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? (1979 Views)

How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / Nigerian Man Gets Humiliated By His American Wife Because Of Green Card / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
It is now very obvious that most men/ guys here on NL and beyond are fond of insulting, bashing and speaking ills about women!

What did women do to deserve all this hate speech, insults and humiliation?

Some guys even go as far as asking what do women have to offer apart from over used pussy? Can you imagine that!!

I am calling you guys out to state your reasons why you feel women don't deserve respect and love especially GooodhardDick

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Kriss216: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Remove leisure and procreation, what's the benefit of a Nigerian girl to a man? There lies the answer to your silly question.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
You your self, you know you have nothing to offer even if you offer you will still collect it back like your model Tonto!

Selfish gender

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by ITbomb(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
Simps that have been dealt with by females do come here to vent their frustration.

For the rest of us, we take the pussi, take care of the pussi and move out to make more money

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:
Remove leisure and procreation, what's the benefit of a Nigerian girl to a man?

They don't even have strength to give birth again!

They option for sorogate....lazy gender

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by advanceDNA: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
It is now very obvious that most men/ guys here on NL and beyond are fond of insulting, bashing and speaking ills about women!

Some guys even go as far as asking what do women have to offer apart from over used pussy? Can you imagine that!!

I am calling you guys out to state your reasons why you feel women don't deserve respect and love especially GooodhardDick

U are just looking for more bashing...

If u’ve been seeing the bashing
U should have seen the reason

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:
Remove leisure and procreation, what's the benefit of a Nigerian girl to a man?
you are sick, you need help
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by charlesdinho7(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
remove pussy from ladies and tell me what they can offer

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Kriss216: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
you are sick, you need help
Doctor advised I stay away from Nigerian girls... that's my medication and it's effective.

19 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are just looking for more bashing...

If u’ve been seeing the bashing
U should have seen the reason
I see no reason! All is see is bitter men

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by carl90(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
Maybe,it's the gays that are hating on women on NL. They see women as competitors. I am so thinking aloud here smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Dorwadora(f): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
carl90:
Maybe,it's the gays that are hating on women on NL.
They see women as competitors.
I am so thinking aloud here smiley
Maybe sha

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2022
carl90:
Maybe,it's the gays that are hating on women on NL.
They see women as competitors.
I am so thinking aloud here smiley
yes I think so...most of them are gaybriel since they hate women

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by advanceDNA: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2022
Nigerian women...make una dey try make una relationships give and take....
Don’t give only the body nature gave you freely and still make it look like you did him a huge favour...he also contributed his own body

If he buy you iphone 12
Buy him PS4

If he buy u Brazilian wig
Get him a TM shirt or wrist watch as well...

Ask him about investments
Know about money making things that will add value to your man or help him save...

When you decide to cheat on him since it’s possible one of your ex can crayfish back into your DM ...he will never come and collect his iphone...becos your PS4 is sitting in his sitting room...and he will never say you only came with used a body.....because you are more than just a body .....

But Nigerian girls of nowadays
Collect, collect,collect
Tueh!!!

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Truvelisback(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
War don Start!!! Op, no wan let the Sleeping dog lie.
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by advanceDNA: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
I see no reason! All is see is bitter men

Men expect more from their women, that’s the reason for the ranting ....

If you’ve not been seeing the reasons for the ranting...Mayb u are one of those that like to assume that women are angels and men are devils.... still I agree men rant a lot...that’s because they are more here

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2022
advanceDNA:
Nigerian women...make una dey try make una relationships give and take....
Don’t give only the body nature gave you freely and still make it look like you did him a huge favour...he also contributed his own body

If he buy you iphone 12
Buy him PS4

If he buy u Brazilian wig
Get him a TM shirt or wrist watch as well...

Ask him about investments
Know about money making things that will add value to your man or help him save...

When you decide to cheat on him since it’s possible one of your ex can crayfish back into your DM ...he will never come and collect his iphone...becos your PS4 is sitting in his sitting room...and he will never say you only came with used a body.....because you are more than just a body .....

But Nigerian girls of nowadays
Collect, collect,collect
Tueh!!!
True but Nigerian ladies do all these things, it's just that you guys are meeting the wrong women undecided
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by advanceDNA: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
Tire but Nigerian ladies do all these things, it's just that you guys are meeting the wrong women undecided

Nigerian ladies do what??
Do you remember that thread on Twitter, Instagram, and nairaland where they told women to send a message to their man saying “ babe send your account number let me send you something”
The reaction from the men shows just how much Nigerian women give to their man...

Don’t get me wrong, I know Some women are absolutely amazing...but the ranting just shows a lot of your aren’t...

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by okoroemeka(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2022
Kriss216:
Remove leisure and procreation, what's the benefit of a Nigerian girl to a man? There lies the answer to your silly question.
so leisure and procreation is not reason enough to like and appreciate women,what else do you want from them?,are they magicians to pull rabbits from the hat?I think the stress and bad economic situation in Nigeria is making many men to transfer aggression to women,is it by force to dislike women,if you don't like them and don't want to spend on them that's ok,but there are others that like them and will spend in them,it is not your money,not your dick and not your concern,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Dagger111(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
All of you above me are mxd...
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
okoroemeka:
so leisure and procreation is not reason enough to like and appreciate women,what else do you want from them?,are they magicians to pull rabbits from the hat?I think the stress and bad economic situation in Nigeria is making many men to transfer aggression to women,is it by force to dislike women,if you don't like them and don't want to spend on them that's ok,but there are others that like them and will spend in them,it is not your money,not your dick and not your concern,
wow I love your mentality...pls increase the volume so these bitter men can hear you well...But no they will not hear instead they will call you simp cry
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by MrSensor(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
ITbomb:
Simps that have been dealt with by females do come here to vent their frustration.

For the rest of us, we take the pussi, take care of the pussi and move out to make more money
are you a man or woman or both?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by GooodHardDick: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2022
[s]
SilentQueen:

[/s]

Complete trash!!

simple question you were asked, you couldn't answer. Instead you started ranting and beating around the bush.

Answer the question and stop being silly.

Apart from your over used pussy, what exactly can you offer a man in a relationship apart from sex?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by 2braithe: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:

Answer this question honestly.

Asides offering pussy to a man,what else do you have to offer?
Asides feeling entitled to a man's Money,what else do you know how to do?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by GooodHardDick: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

Nigerian ladies do what??
Do you remember that thread on Twitter, Instagram, and nairaland where they told women to send a message to their man saying “ babe send your account number let me send you something”
The reaction from the men shows just how much Nigerian women give to their man...

Don’t get me wrong, I know Some women are absolutely amazing...but the ranting just shows a lot of your aren’t...

Honourable comrade. You even get time dey reply the frustrated idiot!

Ignore her and deprive her the attention she seeks bro. No dey answer am again!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by advanceDNA: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:

Honourable comrade. You even get time dey reply the frustrated idiot!

Ignore her and deprive her the attention she seeks bro. No dey answer am again!

Comrade....relax

Violence should be in small doses..

This is getting to much

All no cruise at the end of the day....

No hating

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by GooodHardDick: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
2braithe:

Answer this question honestly.

Asides offering pussy to a man,what else do you have to offer?
Asides feeling entitled to a man's Money,what else do you know how to do?

Honourable comrade.

We've been asking them this question for over decades now. The question dey fear dem to answer because they know apart from their over used pussy, they have absolutely nothing else to offer.

Watch and see how she'll twist and avoid this question and then insult you ontop.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by GooodHardDick: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

Comrade....relax

Violence should be in small doses..

This is getting to much

All no cruise at the end of the day....

No hating

Comrade. Na man u be!

If you ask her now, aside her pussy, what else does she have to offer a man in a relationship. Instead of answering the question intelligently, she'll avoid it and start insulting every guy on nairaland.
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[s][/s]

[s]Complete trash!!

simple question you were asked, you couldn't answer. Instead you started ranting and beating around the bush.

Answer the question and stop being silly.

Apart from your over used pussy, what exactly can you offer a man in a relationship apart from sex?[/s]
I told you to direct this question to your mom and sisters...they can answer it better... you bitter soul
Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by GooodHardDick: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
SilentQueen:
I told you to direct this question to your mom and sisters...they can answer it better... you bitter soul

As expected!

Na you create thread, na u still dey curse people! What an idiot you are!

Since over 10 years now, to answer this question dey fear you because you know apart from your over used pussy. You have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Been Bashed And Humiliated By Most Men In NL?? by Nyascobar1414: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
@Op apart from your Over used cooch!e what else can you offer a man... I wan check something

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dream I Had Today... / This Pregnancy Wan Put Me For Trouble, Advice A G / Promiscuity Is Eating Deep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.