Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

GUYS, This Is The Funniest Post I've Seen About Women On FB. hehehe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS, This Is The Funniest Post I've Seen About Women On FB. hehehe (976 Views)

See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Nigerian Lady Poses With Her Adult Toy On FB, Sparks Heated Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS, This Is The Funniest Post I've Seen About Women On FB. hehehe by NengakGodwin1: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2020
So here is how it went.

MOSES ADUDU: "Same women that tell you they can’t date broke guys are giving broke guys free sex and money.

Why are they not dating you then?"

MY RESPONSE: "Most guys need to step-up their seduction game. And also realize that being "attractive" is not enough.

When I talk, they'll say "na lie".

Bla, bla, bla.

The truth is, over 70% of guys these days...are a bunch on ass-kissing simps who try to buy women's affection and respect with money.

And after series of failed attempts.

Buying gifts and making needless sacrifices they normally won't do for themselves or their mums.

They conclude that "girls are just after money" nye, nye, nye.

Some even go as far as citing example with Ned Nwoko for snatching that young babe(his wife) from another broke dude.

And all that.

What they don't understand is, Ned Nwoko is a freaking Alpha-male with money".

HIM AGAIN: "Nengak Godwin Didn’t Will Smith’s wife cheat on him with what would be considered a “lesser” man?

Money has never been a magnet to attracting women".

ME AGAIN: "you just reminded me sef, hahaha"��

What do you have to SAY?

Meanwhile, I'm INVITING you join to our underground secret dating group on facebook. And so...if you're TIRED of being treated badly by girls you truly love...And you want to start attracting beautiful and pretty girls, too.

Then, join our underground facebook group. Called "Dating Secrets Hub" – where we share COMPLETELY badass dating secrets... To help you start becoming a lot more attractive to even girls that seem "above your level".

But here's the thing.

What we believe is that, the ONLY way to get girls to date, respect, & have sex with you is by KNOWING HOW TO INFLUENCE THEIR EMOTIONS.

ALSO, we don't welcome LOOSERS here.

I mean...Guys who think that all they need is "money" to get girls.

In fact, if you think money is all you need to attract girls. Then, you're not invited to join us. Just dey your lane.

Now don't get this wrong...

Money is important in a relationship. You'll need it to pay your house rent when you get married with the girl you're dating.

You'll need it pay your children's school fees. And you'll need it to buy food for yourself, too.

So, I'm not saying you shouldn't hustle for money.

My guy, hustle oo...ehen!

BUT then, thinking "money" will make girls respect, date, marry, and have sex with you on its own...is what LOOSERS do. And we don't accept people with that mindset into our secret hub.

However, if you believe that money is NOT all you need to get girls.

Then join us.

And as a way to WELCOME you...

You'll get A FREE PDF Report showing; "7 Mistakes That ALWAYS Make Girls Friend-zone You"...(only if you save the number & send us your name & a short message like "report", though)

Because, we need your WhatsApp number to send you the FREE REPORT – directly into your inbox.

PLUS, you'll get EXCLUSIVE updates about our advance programs in the future & other helpful tips.

So...once you click on the link...you'll be redirected to WhatsApp...where you'll Now text your name or nickname...PLUS, a short message like;

"I need the report".

It's MANDATORY.

Else...don't take it personal when your request to join is ignored.

ALSO, even though I LIKE to share helpful advice, strategies, techniques, tips & methods for FREE...At some point, I may ask you to buy my ADVANCE program.

So if paying for something that will help you have the CONFIDENCE to approach, attract, have "SEKZ", date & even get the RESPECT of pretty girls will make you angry.

Then, just dey your lane.

You don't have to join.

However, if you're the SERIOUS type and you QUALIFY. Then join us.

NOTE: you'll get ACCESS to the FREE report & inside it...You'll see the LINK to join our underground facebook group...which is why you need to save the number(ADD it to your "contact list"wink...because we use a broadcast LIST and WhatsApp won't allow the message to reach you if you don't save our number.

SO...if you want to JOIN the WhatsApp newsletter(NOT Whatsapp Group) with other 769+ men then TAP this link => https:///2349079570837 <=

Go get yourself a seat before we STOP accepting new members into the WhatsApp newsletter.

The link again=> https:///2349079570837 <=

Bye for now.
Nengak Godwin
Re: GUYS, This Is The Funniest Post I've Seen About Women On FB. hehehe by NengakGodwin1: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2020
Hahaha
Re: GUYS, This Is The Funniest Post I've Seen About Women On FB. hehehe by NengakGodwin1: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2020
Mad oo.
Re: GUYS, This Is The Funniest Post I've Seen About Women On FB. hehehe by NengakGodwin1: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2020
Join us or keep struggling.
Re: GUYS, This Is The Funniest Post I've Seen About Women On FB. hehehe by NengakGodwin1: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2020
NengakGodwin1:
Join us or keep struggling.

Na so.
Re: GUYS, This Is The Funniest Post I've Seen About Women On FB. hehehe by NengakGodwin1: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Na so.

Na soo
Re: GUYS, This Is The Funniest Post I've Seen About Women On FB. hehehe by NengakGodwin1: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Na soo

Time no dey.
Re: GUYS, This Is The Funniest Post I've Seen About Women On FB. hehehe by NengakGodwin1: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Na soo

Ya gazie.
Re: GUYS, This Is The Funniest Post I've Seen About Women On FB. hehehe by NengakGodwin1: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2020
NengakGodwin1:

Ya gazie.

Hehe

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Mistakenly Sends Love Messages To Her Son / Childrens Day: A Quick Shot With My Son / Romance With My Teacher: True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.