Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Want To Find My Soul Mate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Find My Soul Mate (904 Views)

What Are The Odds Of Marrying Your Age Mate? / Birthday Wishes For Soul Mate (boyfriend, Girlfriend & Wife) / I Feel So Horrible That I Am In Love With My Soul Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Find My Soul Mate by Deldorido: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
The problem is that I don't know where to look for the girl now. Maybe I should look for it on the internet? But how exactly do you do this? I've never used the internet for dating before. Maybe you can give me some advice on this?
Re: I Want To Find My Soul Mate by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
Start anyhow,just a hello can do the magic
Re: I Want To Find My Soul Mate by bukatyne(f): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Deldorido:
The problem is that I don't know where to look for the girl now. Maybe I should look for it on the internet? But how exactly do you do this? I've never used the internet for dating before. Maybe you can give me some advice on this?

What type of girl do you want?
What kind of man are you?
Would the type of girl you want be interested in a man like you?

When you know what you want, you can start searching.
Re: I Want To Find My Soul Mate by Houseofglam7(f): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hey you.
I hope you find the special someone.
Re: I Want To Find My Soul Mate by mariahAngel(f): 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
bukatyne:

What type of girl do you want?
What kind of man are you?
Would the type of girl you want be interested in a man like you?

When you know what you want, you can start searching.

Ghen Ghen! cheesy

Things don't always go according to plan you know? But then, men decide to love, so who knows...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Find My Soul Mate by jidamsel43(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Are you looking for slaying Nigerian ladies or the marriageable Nigerian girls? If your interest is the former, they are so many that you don't need anybody's assistance. However, if you desire the marriageable ones, then you will need to be assisted morally, physically, mentally, and above all spiritually.
Re: I Want To Find My Soul Mate by bukatyne(f): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ghen Ghen! cheesy

Things don't always go according to plan you know? But then, men decide to love, so who knows...

No plan in that post.
Re: I Want To Find My Soul Mate by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
Just be careful so you don't get scammed. So many bad girls on social media these days.

Good luck!
Re: I Want To Find My Soul Mate by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
But guy you funny sha
You previously opened a diary thread to ask a question grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Find My Soul Mate by oba68351: 12:03am On Dec 15, 2020
Start anyhow,just a hello can do the magic
Re: I Want To Find My Soul Mate by mariahAngel(f): 7:26am On Dec 15, 2020
bukatyne:

No plan in that post.

No direction as well.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Find My Soul Mate by Darlingme(f): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Deldorido:
Oga which one is ''IT''? As if you're looking for a pen.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Find My Soul Mate by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 15, 2020
you will. good luck.
Re: I Want To Find My Soul Mate by TouchOfSpice(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
May you find what you seek!!!

Merry Christmas.

Deldorido:
Re: I Want To Find My Soul Mate by Dtruthspeaker: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Deldorido:

You do not find your Soul Mate or Rib Partner, it is God Who brings the 2 of you together if you would Obey Him, Trust Him and Know that He Always knows better, so you need to learn to know the better He Knows so that you and Him can be in Sync.

That's when wonders and open mouth miracles happen.

But I am not certain that He still considers marriage important in these days, since He is Very Angry with men for being so so wicked!
Re: I Want To Find My Soul Mate by DoubleEngine007: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
Of all places, you choose to find your soul mate on the net? cheesy
Op wan go date guyman online,wen dey use female Monica. Itz alright o

Op please drive with care o..

(1) (Reply)

Florida Bans 54 Of Its School Math Textbooks For Trying To Indoctrinate Students / Easiest Way To Know If A Family Member Or A Friend Secretly Hates You. / Our Bundle Of Joy (thank You Jesus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.