Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

You Can End 2020 Being A Millionaire - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Can End 2020 Being A Millionaire (359 Views)

You're Also A Millionaire If You're Doing This / Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" / Discover How A Love Hormone Drug ‘oxytocin’ Can End Infidelity In Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can End 2020 Being A Millionaire by sureinfo: 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
The year 2020 has been a very adventurous one, a lot has happened and as people have constantly complained of lack of funds things have not gotten cheaper in anyway.

There's always light at the end of the tunnel they say so amidst all these challenges, you can turn your year around by taking advantage of the amazing opportunity to win N1Million Naira TECNO is giving out in the #TECNOBlueXmas promo. All you need do is simply buy any Spark, Camon or Pouvoir/POVA series in any of their recommended retail stores, Pick up your raffle ticket and wait for the live draw.

Just know is 20 Million up for grabs so the faster and more phones you buy, the better your chances to amongst the 20, moreover it wouldn't hurt gifting yourself a new phone and standing a chance to be a millionaire this Christmas wink.

2 Likes

Re: You Can End 2020 Being A Millionaire by thatkindthing: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
omo! Truth be told, being among 20 people out of a population of over 200 million people is going to be some real luck, but since it's me getting a new phone to replace this old phone of mine I think that's a gamble I'm willing to take.

4 Likes

Re: You Can End 2020 Being A Millionaire by tafat: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
nice promo, maybe if i buy one phone each for my children one of them stands a chance to be a millionaire grin
Re: You Can End 2020 Being A Millionaire by tafat: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
lol, you could say that, but your aim should be getting a new phone not just the money, winning the money is just a plus, btw if you consider getting the phone try the Tecno Pova, its worth every penny
thatkindthing:
omo! Truth be told, being among 20 people out of a population of over 200 million people is going to be some real luck, but since it's me getting a new phone to replace this old phone of mine I think that's a gamble I'm willing to take.
Re: You Can End 2020 Being A Millionaire by Hsalami: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Make I use money wey I gather for detty december buy phones so I can be among the twenty lucky winners.I must be a millionaire oooo
Re: You Can End 2020 Being A Millionaire by Bestchild: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
I'm just imagining myself being among the lucky 20 ppl. Omo my own don better
Re: You Can End 2020 Being A Millionaire by Sunkanmiwise(m): 12:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Won't i go for a new phone like this, 20 million for 20 people is not small money Ooo.
Re: You Can End 2020 Being A Millionaire by Powermind: 6:51am On Dec 15, 2020
Marketing strategy by different monikers owned by the OP and his cohorts. Nice try

1 Like

Re: You Can End 2020 Being A Millionaire by saxby(f): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Nice one, e no go sad to end this year with a new phone and 1 million naira sha
Re: You Can End 2020 Being A Millionaire by Mohbola(f): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2020
Nice one from tecno
Re: You Can End 2020 Being A Millionaire by scarycuteface(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
This is massive o

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Luxury / Looking For Educated Co-parent In 30s (lady) / Man Catches Prophet Red-handed Sleeping With His Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.