Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. (652 Views)

Why Do Ghetto Areas Always Give Birth To Children Like Rat / “Poor People Are Cursed With A Strange Sex Drive” – Nigerian Writer (Photos) / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by czarr(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Yesterday i heard a loud slap behind me and i turned back to see if maybe it was police slapping a thief only to find out it was a road side banana seller slapping her less than 4 year old son on the head in a way that some would argue could even cause brain damage.

I was disturbed, not only me but other people around me where shouting at her not to kill the boy. If you are poor and frustrated don't take it out on your children nawa!!! they didn't ask to be born into that poor household, instead of you to hustle and give them a better life you are beating them as if they are the cause of your poverty!!

You birth them into poverty and still at beating on top, how do you think they would feel going to school and seeing other children from better homes looking fresh and they already have scars physically and emotionally at a young age.

When you were busy enjoying sexx, instead of hustling to create a comfortable environment before you birth you kids, you birth them and still maltreat them...if you tell them to stop beating their children like criminals they would ask you if its your child, that you shouldn't tell them how to raise their children.

people should know that there is a big difference between discipline and wickedness caused by transfer of aggression.

finally i think there should(if there isn't already) a childs welfare department that can take your child away from you like in developed countries!!

20 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by BaddieFreak(f): 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
I agree with you

8 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by Freestainworld(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
I see this almost every day, and the way they brag about how good they use to be to their parents when growing up, as if they were beaten like that .

6 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by Baawaa(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
I don't support beating of a child unnecessary, but is good to train your child so he or she can give you rest at your old age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Your right, I was recently thinking about the issue of transfer of aggression esp from mother's to children disguising it as discipline.

Not just poor people do it , rich & average homes also do it. Taking out their frustrations on a weaker somebody.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Baawaa:
I don't support beating of a child unnecessary, but is good to train your child so he or she can give you rest at your old age
next time read carefully before u comment.dumb ass

7 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by czarr(m): 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
You are right

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by MJBOLT: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
it's not a poor man thing,nigerians generally do not know how to deal with frustration,anger and stress,they take it out on the next available person.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by BaddieFreak(f): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
MJBOLT:
it's not a poor man thing,nigerians generally do not know how to deal with frustration,anger and stress,they take it out on the next available person.

It is true just the way toxic and frustrated redpillers are transferring their aggressiveness to women they have never met before
Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by hashtagged(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
MJBOLT:

When there are no therapy clinics and the few ones we have are too expensive for low income earners the women vent their frustration on their children while the men start drinking

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by virginprincess(f): 5:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Op you are very correct, i can't even imagine maltreating someone else child, talk more of my own child.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by SavageResponse(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
MJBOLT:

It's a universal thing!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by CandyOps(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
It's really pathetic braa. You sound like you're new to Naija. No child rights down here. Kids get beaten like a crook all in the name of instilling discipline.. the same trend can also be seen in our autocratic way if govt rule

5 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by dollytino4real(f): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
must everything be made publicly? so parents don't have right to discipline their wards again? that slap n.a. sense impactations.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by Robinho22: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Learn one of the most effective and powerful secret to use HONEY AND THYME to know if you are dating the right person or a player and to make your Relationship Love more Strong.
Married Couples who fights, quarrel always is recommended to create peace ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tovz60pKXo&t=3s

Don't forget to hit the Subscribe button for more Powerful videos
Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by fiyinfoluwa29093: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by Edyice: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
Czarr you make me laugh tire grin

[/b]Yesterday i heard a loud slap behind me and i turned back to see if maybe it was police slapping a thief only to find out it was a road side banana seller slapping her less than 4 year old son on the head in a way that some would argue could even cause brain damage[b]

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by Jodha(f): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
I think he really did something wrong to warrant that ..... I'm a big fan of discipline ...I also believe strongly in the spare the rod and spoil the child...

I will give no room for indiscipline when I have children.... I'm a disciplined person so my children must follow suit...any pikin wey no hear word ....nah to knack am till e hear.....
Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by BaddieFreak(f): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jodha:
I think he really did something wrong to warrant that ..... I'm a big fan of discipline ...I also believe strongly in the spare the rod and spoil the child...

I will give no room for indiscipline when I have children.... I'm a disciplined person so my children must follow suit...any pikin wey no hear word ....nah to knack am till e hear.....

There is a difference between discipline and maltreatment, don't get it twisted. The op is talking about maltreatment here

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by czarr(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jodha:

as long as you know the line between discipline and transfer of aggression, and you know the right measure of consequence for a given action.
Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
I swear, a very annoying something.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by tobechi74: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Poor people should be banned from raising kifs

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Poor People Who Beat Their Children Like Criminals. by Fidelismaria: 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nigerians are used to being abused so they see it as home training.

Nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nice Guys Who Change To Bad Boys / Niaja Boobs And Curvy Celebrity / Funny Couples Game To Do With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.