Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

This Thing Is Paining Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Thing Is Paining Me (668 Views)

My Husband Bend Me During Sex And My Body Is Paining Me- Woman Laments (V / Help: My Dick Is Paining Me / Please Help My penis Is Paining Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thing Is Paining Me by Intoboy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hold up
All em dis girls think dey doing us a favor by having sex with us,i really don't understand why i have to take care of you,buy you clothes ad give you money bcus i have bleeped you sumtin we both enjoyed i now av to pay by taking care of you...Bleep shit!

It ain't easy here too,i really wish i had someone to take care of me too,all em dis bitches getting me exasperated
Re: This Thing Is Paining Me by BabbanBura(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Intoboy:
Hold up
All em dis girls think dey doing us a favor by having sex with us,i really don't understand why i have to take care of you,buy you clothes ad give you money bcus i have bleeped you sumtin we both enjoyed i now av to pay by taking care of you...Bleep shit!

It ain't easy here too,i really wish i had someone to take care of me too,all em dis bitches getting me exasperated

Guy surrender ya anus, dem plenty wey go wan take care of u too in exchange for that ya south hole

1 Like

Re: This Thing Is Paining Me by Intoboy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
BabbanBura:

Guy surrender ya anus, dem plenty wey yo wan take care of u too in exchange for that ya south hole

Lolz...Bleep you
Re: This Thing Is Paining Me by Molahnelson(m): 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Them they force you make you spend for women,

You no dey see women way they spend heavily for man or abi you never hear am before?

Bro try meet better women, leave lazy girls alone, and have peace
Re: This Thing Is Paining Me by Freelane33(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Egbeni fun enikeni to ba ki e pele grin
Re: This Thing Is Paining Me by kc4christ(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
when u fvk a lady very well u get a reward I mean a lady not children.

leave secondary school girls and go after a lady.

and make sure u have a common sense.

not empty head
Re: This Thing Is Paining Me by prince2pac(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Flee from formication my brother

Re: This Thing Is Paining Me by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
lol na psychiatric patient full nairaland these days. .

op shey dem force u to pay ni?
Re: This Thing Is Paining Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Don't do if you don't want it.

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Thing You Dislike About Iphone / What Do Men Find Attractive In Women? / The boy is mine and now I'm winning. Read this if you are depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.