Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,272 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University (69435 Views)

Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User / Cow Goes On The Loose In Covenant University, Attacks Passers-by (VIDEO) / Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Excuzeme: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
sreamsense:

Your real moniker "Excuzeme, you are a fool!" is really working for you. I would n't need to ask you how long you have been in that foolishness! Who is teaching you morality here? The morality your home failed to teach you, school failed to teach you and religion places failed to teach you or even accept for years, you think you can receive it on faceless forum on just one post? He was being answered accordingly based on his post and your own moniker even compounded the foolishness.

It came to a point when Jesus chased those selling and buying in the temple because they didn't need gentleman approach at that moment. This is a faceless forum, I never mentioned real surname or first name like Okoye Pius, Kunle Johnson here, ' parent is common name', the person you are talking to do you even know the person face-to-face?

If you are deceived at home by not teaching you common sense that is valuable to all of us in the society, you don't expect gentleman response to some silly posts here before they spoil society for us all.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by broswilli: 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
NewDelhi:

Lol @ the quoted. You're very right. The man can be too petty and childish at times. Laying curses ontop small things that isn't worth it. Even when you listen to his sermons, he's always laying curses here and there. You know say he hate buhari government with passion, na everyday he dey curse government lol yet non of them don die. They are still flourishing. Even Jesus no curse reach oyedepo.

Oyedepo that will be having a program or meeting with covenant university students , some go dey make noise and the next thing he will do is to start cursing them and threatening them with death. That man ehn. People like that shouldn't be put in power.

Laying curses is not for Christians. If you want to start an Educational Institution you must consult Educationist and psychologists. Some rules should be relaxed, young people just want to have a good time, it is natural, these schools should read ecclesiates. Don't bore them with excess religious programs, their main purpose is to gain secular academic knowledge. An academic institution should only expel students for extreme bad or antisocial behavior. Students can be rewarded for taking religious activities serious. Expelling students solely for religious reasons is wrong and it defeats the purpose of an academic institution. Every organization has a purpose. Let institutions not deviate from their primary purpose to other purposes, doing so is fraudulent. It is fraudulent to change the purpose of an organization to another purpose not advertised. This is just my opinion. I am not against anyone.

6 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by sreamsense: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
BadBradley:

I stopped at the first line and psychoanalyzed you as a complete waste of procreation and a spiritual zombie.

African pastors,most of them, can't decipher the difference between authority and power. They expect the same faith-based (blind) folliwership they enjoy amongst their members in churches to materialise even when they run a firm or company that is governed by statutes and secular rules. It doesn't mix.

But human waste like you can't see or know even if the facts were dangling in your Oyedepo-tuned nose!

Bold fool!

"I stopped at the first line and ..."
Yes, I myself expected you may not have enough intelligence to understand the content especially when I saw your moniker "BadBradley", I sensed you might have "BadBrain" to comprehend. You proved me right for your low intelligence! What to do now is to wait for when your intelligence improves and your BadBrain gets repaired before coming back here to comment again. Nairaland is waiting for you! Wish you well soon! BadBraindley
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Excuzeme: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
sreamsense:

Your real moniker "Excuzeme, you are a fool!" is really working for you. I would n't need to ask you how long you have been in that foolishness! Who is teaching you morality here? The morality your home failed to teach you, school failed to teach you and religion places failed to teach you or even accept for years, you think you can receive it on faceless forum on just one post? He was being answered accordingly based on his post and your own moniker even compounded the foolishness.

It came to a point when Jesus chased those selling and buying in the temple because they didn't need gentleman approach at that moment. This is a faceless forum, I never mentioned real surname or first name like Okoye Pius, Kunle Johnson here, ' parent is common name', the person you are talking to do you even know the person face-to-face?

If you are deceived at home by not teaching you common sense that is valuable to all of us in the society, you don't expect gentleman response to some silly posts here before they spoil society for us all.

You are a silly dingbat and l am not surprised that you are all over the place trying to defend nonsense.
I am coming back for you but l dont have your time right now
For one, it shows that you are hypocritical numskull if you think until you mention a person's name, before you can insult the parents of the person.
The way you have been abusing everyone that is trying to drum sense into your empty, saw-dust-filled brain, shows that you are worse morally, than the people Oyedepo is abusing, on the excuse of "moral training".

You are all over the place ranting about how 'Jesus flogged some people at the temple", to justify the beastly and tyrannical behaviour of your Pastor Oyedepo but you did not mention where Jesus told people like you, that they should to do what Moses told them to do because "He told you so due to the hardness of your heart".
The heart of you and your Oyedepo has become as HARD AS STONE, that is why you display the abusive tendency of a psychopath.
There are millions of Nigerians who are doing fine today and millions more who will be doing fine without the abusive and deranged indoctrination and abuse from Oyedepo and his C.U correctional centre and l bet you dont even know that. undecided

Like the Pharisees, you and your Oyedepo are bloody hypocrites who are dirty on the inside (at least you have shown much of that on this thread and Oyedepo has shown similar behaviour with his beastly attitude towards his students) but pretend to be clean on the outside.
You put a heavy load on the Shoulders of others but you are not ready to lift a finger.

School that he built with the Offering, Tithe and School Project contribution of many members, he is running it like his personal business and he does not even remit any dividend to such Church members, not to mention that he has priced the school out of their reach! Bloody Rogues!!

And to think that you cant even spell your own moniker properly! @sream sense? There is no word like "sream'; grin grin
You can see that you are riff-raff, the same product of psychological and mental abuse by Oyedepo, graduate of his correctional centre called University. grin grin

But we cant heap all the blame on Oyedepo because if Govt has not failed in its responsibility to its Youths and funded our Universities properly and if ASUU did not have to go on strike for the better part of the year, to make their demands heard, one fool and 'Pastorial Rogue' will not divert and arrogate Church/public funds contributed for the benefit of building a University for their children to himself and be acting like a mentally deranged, blood-lust sadist, slapping people up-and-down.
Who will attend a 'correctional centre' like C.U, back in the days when UNILAG, UNI'badan, UNI'FE, NSUKKA, ABU Zaria, UNIJOS, etc where in their prime, in the 70's and 80's? God forbid.

Oyedepo's tyrannical behaviour is a reflection of the decadence in our society, just that he is mixing psychopathic sadism with his own tyranny and dictatorship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by sreamsense: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Excuzeme:

You are a silly dingbat and l am not surprised that you are all over the place trying to defend nonsense.

Out of your five fingers, remember four of them are pointing to you as your parsonal properties while the remaining one is kept at home for your family to share. Enjoy what you meant while it lasts!
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by flourishing247: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
rayenigma:
discipline is when U expel someone in final year right?...I pray you,or someone close to you receive that kind of discipline one day...Una go just open mouth gbuaaa,dey yarn rubbish.

Worse things happen in Federal universities. You just don't hear about it. I recently heard how a vice chancellor of a federal university changed a law that affected final year students cos his so called enemy's son will be affected. They were all expelled from the school in final year!!! The case us still in court.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by themanderon: 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Rebellious generation who deliberately disobey and scream blue murder when punished.
If you know the rules but decide to flout it then you have no biz being in the school.
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Hassanmaye(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
alphaNomega:
Next time you see Oyedepo,be sure to suck his c0ck

Expelling a student that has spent 3 years in a university because he/she did not bring a bible to chapel is the type of behaviour you applaud?
grin grin
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by BadBradley: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
sreamsense:

"I stopped at the first line and ..."
Yes, I myself expected you may not have enough intelligence to understand the content especially when I saw your moniker "BadBradley", I sensed you might have "BadBrain" to comprehend. You proved me right for your low intelligence! What to do now is to wait for when your intelligence improves and your BadBrain gets repaired before coming back here to comment again. Nairaland is waiting for you! Wish you well soon! BadBraindley
if there was any doubt you're a brain-damaged , little insecure whelp who found the internet for consolation, this post of yours just killed it .

You're still mentally impaired to do damage control or understand the very turf you stand on.

You haven't even finished understanding yourself and your father or how he met your mother.

You're still what we call the irredeemable purge of nature.

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by sreamsense: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
Excuzeme:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12844920_yourfather2_jpeg02a407e3ed85935b59292bbccf9995c2

Out of your five fingers, remember four of them are pointing to you as your parsonal properties while the remaining one is kept at home for your family to share. Enjoy what you meant while it lasts!
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Excuzeme: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
flourishing247:

Worse things happen in Federal universities. You just don't hear about it. I recently heard how a vice chancellor of a federal university changed a law that affected final year students cos his so called enemy's son will be affected. They were all expelled from the school in final year!!! The case us still in court.

Its an abuse of Power, pure and simple.
If they committed exam malpractice, the best thing is to rusticate them for like two sessions but to completely expel them from the School, does not show any kind mental stability on his part.
He is just a psychopathic bully who takes pleasure in inflicting pain on others

Jesus said he does not want the death of a Sinner but that he repents and be saved.
Is EXPULSION an act of saving these Students, for whatever offense they commit? How are they supposed to show remorse, reform and then be a better person in life when the Tyrant Oyedepo has expelled them
Oyedepo is a tyrant, pure and simple and this dingbat defending him deserves to be castrated
. grin
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by sreamsense: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
BadBradley:
if there was any doubt you're a brain-damaged , little insecure whelp who found the internet for consolation, this post of yours just killed it .

You're still mentally impaired to do damage control or understand the very turf you stand on.

You haven't even finished understanding yourself and your father or how he met your mother.

Try to post authentic medical certificate from a reputable doctor that certified that your low intelligence has improved and change that you 'BadBrain' moniker to something that reflects your current cure of low comprehension confirmation, then, I may interact with you again and tell you to go back to previous post that showed your low intelligence to repost with your new status.

Otherwise, I may be wasting my time dealing with person of low level and badly damaged brain who can not even comprehend simple text! I don't usually have time like this, so let me save more time by temporarily adding you to my ignore list pending the time your improvement is confirmed. I need to cure more people like you who think with free MTN and Glo megabytes, they can just post rubbish to abuse authority that are labouring day and night to make them better. Honourable BadBrain-dley, be well soon!
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Excuzeme: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
BadBradley:

That !mbecile is beyond redemption! He is truly a damaged product of Oyedepo's "Correctional Centre" grin grin
I bet he will print all these post to go and show Oyedepo, to see how much he has laid down his 'miserable life' for him on Nairaland grin undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Oracleforce: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Why would a student choose a Christian school, the student sign an agreement note to abide by the tenets and rules of the institution and after he or she has finally gained admission, he now wants to be behaving he likes. It can't work.

There are a lot of secular schools in the country that you might be allowed to do anyhow.....why coming to Covenant University....

I think covenant university should be more strict from the time of admission instead of becoming strict after admitting students into their institution.
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by BadBradley: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
sreamsense:

Try to post authentic medical certificate from a reputable doctor that certified that your low intelligence has improved and change that you 'BadBrain' moniker to something that reflects your current cure of low comprehension confirmation, then, I may interact with you again and tell you to go back to previous post that showed your low intelligence to repost with your new status.

Otherwise, I may be wasting my time dealing with person of low level and badly damaged brain who can not even comprehend simple text! I don't usually have time like this, so let me save more time by temporarily adding you to my ignore list pending the time your improvement is confirmed. I need to cure more people like you who think with free MTN and Glo megabytes, they can just post rubbish to abuse authority that are labouring day and night to make them better. Honourable BadBrain-dley, be well soon!

At this point we have to flag a behavioural therapist to examine the morality and brain level of your chromosome donors.

A snake gives birth to his own kind. Your existence is still mockery to God's perfect gift of procreation which your parents evidently abused and blighted.

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
sreamsense:

It takes many years of experience in foolishness to identify one. I wouldn't need to ask you again how long you have being into foolishness. Sorry, this post is not for you at moment because you lack wisdom to comprehend the message. Let remaining wise person in your family read and interprete to you; once your foolishness disappears or reduces, come back here and comment. Nairaland is here waiting for you!
I didn't bother reading anything you wrote above. believe me you are a mere nonentity.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by edoairways: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
broswilli:

Laying curses is not for Christians. If you want to start an Educational Institution you must consult Educationist and psychologists. Some rules should be relaxed, young people just want to have a good time, it is natural, these schools should read ecclesiates. Don't bore them with excess religious programs, their main purpose is to gain secular academic knowledge. An academic institution should only expel students for extreme bad or antisocial behavior. Students can be rewarded for taking religious activities serious. Expelling students solely for religious reasons is wrong and it defeats the purpose of an academic institution. Every organization has a purpose. Let institutions not deviate from their primary purpose to other purposes, doing so is fraudulent. It is fraudulent to change the purpose of an organization to another purpose not advertised. This is just my opinion. I am not against anyone.
I blame parent who send their kids there knowing fully well how that school operates
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Ekemeze: 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by CoolAmbience(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
joxxy01:
He is just been excessively strict

That's not being strict.

That's being inhuman and stupid.

This is the same man that talks I'll of political leaders at the slightest opportunity.

I don't blame him...na the hundreds of thousands of mumus wey dey follow up and down in the name of religion.
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by oloyedewaris(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Every Nairalander Christian is actually mad, if this was supposed to be in Islam, you will be hearing things like hisbah hypocrisy, sharia and soo on. Useless hypocrites
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by simplexvi: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
hashtagged:

Lol just see how religion has scatter your head, if someone is doing wrong speak up. What he did is not right and it's wickedness being anointed or not, the verse was" touch not my anointed and do my Prophets no harm" not don't speak up against them, see how pastors use religion to control idi0ts like you who never think to say I am being mindlessly controlled
don't mind them.. They refuse to read the bible, so anything dem priest teach them, that is what de understand

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by HBB1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=SenecaTheYonger post=97084174]

It's true though. Give these students a little bit of freedom and their animal nature will appear. Blacks can't act civilized without very strict rules governing them. [/quote]

Spoken like a true idiot!
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by bigcasava1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
David oyedepo love God so much, so he doesn't romance with sin like other pastors no matter how small it is. God is increasing him on daily basis. I was waiting to read from those condemning him if they were forced to enroll in the university.
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
ChangedMan1999:

Exactly.

That Streamsens ought to know that expelling someone in Final is equal to encourage him to commit suicide.

It's all fun till it affects you. Does that idiot know what it means to pay school fees from 100 level to final year and you end up being expelled? Does that idiot knows what it is to waste 4+ years in school and end up being expelled.
the idiot actually doesn't have one bit of sense!

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Hullabaloon: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
chocboi78:
I have read all the comments form page 1 to page12 nd I can say is "phew" grin grin

I've read all to page 15 and all I can say is phew phew! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Alezy(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
rayenigma:
discipline is when U expel someone in final year right?...I pray you,or someone close to you receive that kind of discipline one day...Una go just open mouth gbuaaa,dey yarn rubbish.
if you do something wrong in final year and you got expelled in federal universities would u come here to complain? Or its CU and oyedepo involved that's why u are talking here??

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by chocboi78(m): 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hullabaloon:

I've read all to page 15 and all I can say is phew phew! grin grin
ma niggur grin grin
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 16, 2020
Oyehomie:
May God have mercy on us all!! Don't say what you don't know... Speaking against God's anointed is deadly!!!
oh keep quiet u african xtians are so blinded that sound reasoning is out of ur heads, white xtians are more reasonable than black xtians, now i see it clearly
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Dchampion65: 4:39am On Dec 16, 2020
You choose CU as your preferred institution.

You paid and sat for post utme of CU

You were giving admission, you rejoiced

You signed the oath to obey CU rules and regulations. Attending Chapel, no phone, no drugs, etc

Now you are complaining of the rules and regulations you voluntarily signed to obey.

E tire mi
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Emeka71(m): 5:33am On Dec 16, 2020
NewDelhi:
On a particular occasion , sachets of purewater were stolen from a kiosk on campus. Next thing the man did was to start laying curses of misfortune and death. Haba ontop purewater again.
And seems like majority of those his curses work out.
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by LifePortConnect: 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
sreamsense:

I should stop personalizing but you are quoting one person here. I have told you to come out with your own practical example and stop talking theory. Why is it that only people you see and have as friends are the one talking negatively about CU? Show me your friend and I will know whom you are! Like you, like your friend! You have lots of people with positive testimonies more than negative ones, yet only negative friends move with you.

Is something not questionable about your character? Anyway, to avoid being punished or what appear to you as curse, do one thing. Obey! Don't teach them what they should do or not, rather, adjust to their systems or tell your parents to change your school to non-desplineary schools . If you want to leave in Rome, learn to obey Roman laws and regulations, and don't expect Roman to change their laws to suit you.

It's not about CU but more about the excessive and extreme disciplinary methods.

I am not a student anymore and that has been for many many years now. Also, I do not at the moment know anyone in CU. I read the reports here and made my comments based on them and I indicated that.

However, since you're just so fast to throw insults, you do not calm down to read. What does that say about you? What do these your comments prove about your personality?

Sometimes, even countries change their laws. It is a form of development. Apply that to your Rome statements.

No more comments from here. Peace

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Image123(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE BEEN GETTING THIS FOR YEARS NOW AND JUST LIKE YOU, I'M YET TO EXPERIENCE ANYTHING.

Delusions. So those who say they experienced God don't know what they are saying but of course you do. You are most brilliant on earth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission / Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper / UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.