Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University (69460 Views)

Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User / Cow Goes On The Loose In Covenant University, Attacks Passers-by (VIDEO) / Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Misterdhee1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
QuintessentialW:

God bless you so much!

I couldn't have said it better!

People are labouring to protect their destinies, these senseless lot are calling the man a hypocrite. SMH. If only they knew the real value of what they're getting.

Youths of these days just want to run wild and behave as they please with impunity.
Shut up Oga! The older generation that didn't run wild and behave with impunity, where did they lead the country? Hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by alphaNomega: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Glovoutu:
Can we pray now?
Place your palms together and shove it up your butt hole until you can tickle your throat then we can share the grace grin

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by sweetrace(f): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kingzeez10:

So, should we say laying curses on students is one of the Christian law because you're stating sharia law as if you know about it.

Did you hear him laying curses on the students?
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by ceeceeuwa: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
sreamsense:
The problem with contemporary young generation is that many of you were born into your families when morality vacated your family homes. Being strict is different from being wicked, he is discipling you as his own children so your future can be better, you are here ranting he is wicked.

Many of you just like places you will not be tamed so that you can do whatever you want like forming cult groups on campus, turning campus to Olosho house. If he is not strict and people still allow to do whatever they like, these spoilt rats will still come back here to complain and cast aspersions if any bad thing goes wrong with the school. Go to Catholic schools and see descipline, you these spoilt rats.

Your fathers get money, but lack morality, so when your fathers finally dumb you into CU as correctional center, you begin to misunderstand 'strictness' to ' wickedness' because your fathers failed to even show you '101' of moralities before you left for school because your families lack moralities in the first place. If you like to become wayward and hates descipline, no need of going there, go to federal and state universities and do what you like. Judas Iscariots!

Somebody is sweating to make you great, you call it wickedness! Spoilt rats! Go to volatile areas in North and ask for the meaning of wickedness!
Well said!
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by alphaNomega: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Gilbertase:
And also those hard rules while sometimes necessary do not guarantee success outcomes at the end of the day. The internet is rife with reports of very immoral acts by both staff and students alike both at Babcock and CU. Even former sacked registrar of same CU was in the news a while ago.
that's why they all restrict the use of mobile phones and internet on campus. To more easily cover up their atrocities. The day students in these correctional centres speak up, there would be an uprising.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by alphaNomega: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
allenpaul:
Papa he"s just been misunderstood ,he is very strict no doubt but he is not wicked ,during their time salvation and christianity is a hard work you should listen to his message you will understand that what we call christianity today are just bread and butter.
Do not confuse strict and wickedness. Thanks for reading.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Originalsly: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
odu2007:

See enn, only God would help us. Many youth are always speaking against discipline. I graduated from University of Ilorin, and you dare not try and wear skimpy dresses or barb one stupid hair style, you will be charged and expelled. They already told us all this things right from the day we were writing post ume and yet people will still complain as if they were not told. The man of God is running the school for kingdom's sake, that is you were a bad boy before came to CU, you must repent before going back, the school is meant for God.

I hear you... but you're missing the point. At your institution... you broke rules.. there were consequences.... suspensions... fines.. or even expulsion. No problem. Was there anyone being slapped or insulted or curses rained on them because they broke a rule? That is the bone of contention here.... rules are made and bent on the spot and so are you disciplinary actions . Isn't it the same you complain about Police?...making up rules on the spot and carrying out whatever form of punishment they deem appropriate?

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by shogsmania: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Watch stupid and gullible members of his cults rush to his defense like thier lives depends on it

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by alcuin(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Opengates:

You are hundred percent correct. You just expressed my mind and it is the truth. I pity this generation.

God bless you brother. Those who have ear, let them hear.

Pity yourself.

Your so called generation is a generation of dumb fvcks. Zero sense.

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by nanauju(f): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
rayenigma:
discipline is when U expel someone in final year right?...I pray you,or someone close to you receive that kind of discipline one day...Una go just open mouth gbuaaa,dey yarn rubbish.

Going to a private is not by force. His school, his rules.
Or do you think a federal school will spare you if you try rubbish in your final year and they won't expel you?
Go to federal school, when you get to final year try nonsense and see if you're not a goner
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by mumexcellency(f): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Thank God I didnt allow my children to choose church universities. Make them go liberal private universities. The laws are not that plenty. If you need recommendation ask me. No carry your pikin go that CU, na assistant devil be the owner. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by swinner: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
I didn't attend CU but a friend of mine did. I must confess that CU remolded him into a better person, academically and characterwise. Every good father would want the best for his children not neglecting the fact that they need to be chastised when they go astray. We have so many wayward youth that needs discipline, so they don't end up being a liability to their family and country.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Daniel2802(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
It's not behind flat. It's just before jives if you are coming from town. Shares boundary with St John's Anglican Church.

Yeah I knew the place, just use to call any side from outside that Franco gate, behind flat since most people inside school no dey reach there.

Know some girls who stayed there and to be honest, none stayed more than a year oh. E be things.
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Kay25(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
Why did you people go there in the first place it is a private university and you can't expect the way you live in public university to be the same and you are expected to live by the rules there..If u are not satisfied you leave shikena
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Mekas2016(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
You deserve an award! for this master piece.
sreamsense:
The problem with contemporary young generation is that many of you were born into your families when morality vacated your family homes. Being strict is different from being wicked, he is discipling you as his own children so your future can be better, you are here ranting he is wicked.

Many of you just like places you will not be tamed so that you can do whatever you want like forming cult groups on campus, turning campus to Olosho house. If he is not strict and people still allow to do whatever they like, these spoilt rats will still come back here to complain and cast aspersions if any bad thing goes wrong with the school. Go to Catholic schools and see descipline, you these spoilt rats.

Your fathers get money, but lack morality, so when your fathers finally dumb you into CU as correctional center, you begin to misunderstand 'strictness' to ' wickedness' because your fathers failed to even show you '101' of moralities before you left for school because your families lack moralities in the first place. If you like to become wayward and hates descipline, no need of going there, go to federal and state universities and do what you like. Judas Iscariots!

Somebody is sweating to make you great, you call it wickedness! Spoilt rats! Go to volatile areas in North and ask for the meaning of wickedness!

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Tareq1105: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:
How easy it is for some young lads who hated correction to come now to the social media and speak against a personality.

If your parents didn't think you were rotting and needed tough handling, they should have sent you to other universities.

Truth is the younger generation never liked discipline, it feels awkward to them!

These children are ingrates. You guys or your parents knew all these before you were brought to CU.

One thing about the younger generation is that they are indiscipline. Most of you are spoilt rotten children from home. When they now see small discipline, they call it wickedness.

They want to do cultism, drug abuse, etc but it takes a strong discipline to curb the exuberant of these children.

Finally, CU no be by force, you have alternative.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Atanuje(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
I remember in landmark , when they suspended students for clapping 2 weeks
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Daniel2802:

Yeah I knew the place, just use to call any side from outside that Franco gate, behind flat since most people inside school no dey reach there.

Know some girls who stayed there and to be honest, none stayed more than a year oh. E be things.
while some of us stayed from the beginning till the end.
It's not a place for people who live home for school thinking they've gained freedom.
Lol. It's not a Rehab center either.
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Amotekun777: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
I've always said it and will keep saying it... this Oyedepo, Adeboye and several of these stupid Daddy G.Os in Nigeria are worse than the Devil himself. This particular Oyedepo is the worst of all. angry Nothing Christ-like in that fool. angry

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by chocboi78(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
I have read all the comments form page 1 to page12 nd I can say is "phew" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by steve6: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hmmmm.... interesting !
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Excellentmind: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
It is clear that these spoilt brats cannot differentiate between discipline and wickedness.
For your information, there is no way the rules of the institution can bend because of your act of disobedient to constituted authorities. If you like describe it as wickedness. Every act of indiscipline must attract severe sanctions to maintain the standard of the institution for future generations. The level of moral decadence in the society today, calls for discipline to preserve the pillars of the society. If your parents had wanted you to do whatever you like in the name of adults who cannot fend for themselves, they wouldn't have sent you there in the first place. So enjoy your discipline and stop complaining!
Remember, if you are allowed to do anyhow today, and tomorrow you find yourself in the position of authority, you will definitely do anyhow and the society will bear the brunt.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Daniel2802(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
while some of us stayed from the beginning till the end.
It's not a place for people who live home for school thinking they've gained freedom.
Lol. It's not a Rehab center either.

Well it's a Catholic hostel and the rules were made with the doctrine of the religion in place so I can't fault them.

It's really not compulsory to live there too and they stick to the rules in the handbook.

If I was a girl, I wouldn't stay there though, I feel some of the rules there are unncessary.

Like someone said earlier, where did the "morality" of the older generation lead Nigeria to?
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by jayaim: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
U the mind the hypocrite, religion that was brought to us from foreign land. Some people are too gullible
Freestainworld:
Even going through people's phones and expelling those who forceful came to his church without Bible?

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Oblizdahfuture: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
JovialJune:
All this uncouth children only making mouth online

I graduated from CU, I behaved myself throughout by abiding by the rules and regulations, all of you be making it seem like the simple rules is an Herculean task,

If Oyedepo insults and curses, and it doesnt affect you, why bother? Will he start raining insults unprovoked? Only the guilty will lament just as those twitter people are doing,

It's simple, if you can't cope, pack your kaya and go, those of us that completed our 4 years course and graduated peacefully don't have two heads.

sire with all Respect...........

But in my own little Understanding, I seriously don't think Just because of little mistakes or absurd acts Curses should be laid....... no matter how bad it is and importantly as Christ-like.
it should be done in such a way that (the offender) should be called upon reprimanded and positive advices given to him in a Loving Manner �........

He's A Servant and many people do look up to him, He should also encourage more �.

For Example, truly I faulted there's a way one can be corrected with Loving Arms �..........
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by damosky12(m): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
RomanGreen:

Dude, if this were to be an English class....I'd beat you hands down, so shove your literacy down your throat....blowing grammar with empty pockets

You haven't even beaten yourself hands down yet! That someone now pays you some peanut at intervals doesn't mean other persons in this world have "empty pockets."

Enjoy your peanuts and let others be. Cheers!
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Joshjnr(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
It's so shameful the kind of young generation we have.

Youths who have lost it. You want to teach a man how to run his own school?.

These youths lack of discipline is so shameful and you are here talking bad about a man who is fulfilling destiny. If you dont like the school then dont go.
There are so many universities in Nigeria to choose from.

Every institution has its constitution, laid down rules and order but trust most of these youths, they dont read. They never read it to know what is compulsory and how to be a law abiding student while studying in that environment.

These are the same people that will get a job tomorrow and when something happens and they were queried or suspended you will hear them saying that their boss is wicked without finding out what are the do's and don'ts in such an organisation.

Truth is always bitter but it should always be said.
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by RomanGreen: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
damosky12:

You haven't even beaten yourself hands down yet! That someone now pays you some peanut at intervals doesn't mean other persons in this world have "empty pockets."

Enjoy your peanuts and let others be. Cheers!

Sorry to disappoint you, no one pays me peanuts....you started looking down on others, next time watch your tongue....if your low self esteem is having adverse effects on you, don't pass it to people around you rather seek help while you still can. Shalom!
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Daniel2802:

Well it's a Catholic hostel and the rules were made with the doctrine of the religion in place so I can't fault them.

It's really not compulsory to live there too and they stick to the rules in the handbook.

If I was a girl, I wouldn't stay there though, I feel some of the rules there are unncessary.

Like someone said earlier, where did the "morality" of the older generation lead Nigeria to?
They know it's not for everyone that's why the hand book is given out before payment. So you don't say I didn't know this or that.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by chineduuf: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
RomanGreen:

Please shut up, laying curses coz of stolen pure water is to me witchcraft....e pass wickedness set, if he truly is following in the foot steps of Jesus then hr has failed, listen....all these private universities are glorified secondary schools.... Even Fr Ede you referenced his Catholic school isn't left out ...these men feel like demigods....well, I'd rather have my children attend public schools...morality isn't taught in school.... Rather at home....a university is a place of study.... Not a ground for strict religious indoctrination. Unfortunately the G Os have refused to accept that

Bless you son. You shall never lack wisdom. The author of that comment is clearly blinded by his religious affiliation. There is a clear line between religious indoctrination and discipline.

Yes, I said what I said!

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Firstcitizen: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
joxxy01:
He is just been excessively strict

Mentally sick. Not strict

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by AngelicBeing: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
sreamsense:

Gbam cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Laspotech 2012/2013 Post Utme Admission / UNIUYO Student Buries Mum On Friday, Killed By Roommate On Saturday / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.