Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting (36161 Views)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / US Election 2020: The Electoral College System Explained / United States Electoral College Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Openbusiness: 12:15am On Dec 15, 2020
sunnychibs:
guy what's up, Trump dey pay you
The battle of Good Vs Evil has been before I was born. I didn't start this fight but I'm a part of it. If someone has to pay you before you can fight for GOOD, then it means you don't stand for GOOD. I stand for all that is GOOD in this Universe, and I know that when I fight for GOOD, I am fighting for myself. I don't need to be paid before I defend GOOD against Evil. I hate Evil with passion, and seeing EVIL fail and helping to destroy EVIL is sufficient compensation for me.
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by kingxsamz(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
Me I don't know what Trump is still waiting for. All that power in his hand and he just wants to play fair, what a true gentleman he is. BUT, the time has come for him to invite this EO, and declare Martial Law because Rigged Elections are a "National Emergency", then allow the military to start making arrests.

Dominion = foreign company
Rigging = election interference
Therefore equation has balanced for this EO to be invoked. The "Proud Boys" are standing by grin grin grin

www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-imposing-certain-sanctions-event-foreign-interference-united-states-election/

Bro, I swear these Biden supporters no just wise.
grin grin
They can't see what's playing right in front of them because the 'fake news media' has blinded them. Didnt you tell them that the Angels from Africa just arrived in the US? I guess CNN has refused to let them know about the arrival of these angels because they know they'll overturn the election in Trump's favor. Let them just wait, something big is coming. cheesy
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Openbusiness: 12:21am On Dec 15, 2020
olasclef:

I don’t even know what your problem is with Biden. You just hate him for no reason. Remember, who God has blessed.....a word is enough for a wise.
Biden is a corrupt crooked dishonest politician, and his political Party is pure EVIL. God doesn't bless crooks, and God doesn't bless evil. Satan is the one that does that kind of thing. Remember, Satan promised Jesus he will give him all the Kingdoms of the world, if he would worship him. So Satan is still in the business of making kings and presidents today, and he wants to make Biden president through the gift of extreme VOTER FRAUD. God will scatter their plans, evil people.... Tuehhhhh!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Goke7: 12:24am On Dec 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin
They can't see what's playing right in front of them because the 'fake news media' has blinded them. Didnt you tell them that the Angels from Africa just arrived in the US? I guess CNN has refused to let them know about the arrival of these angels because they know they'll overturn the election in Trump's favor. Let them just wait, something big is coming. cheesy

You mean angel kafaya don finally land US? What about angel bebeto from Brazil? Dem give am visa? Pls update us
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Openbusiness: 12:25am On Dec 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin grin
This your sarcasm is too poor. Try again, but try to be more creative.
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Leonidas8(m): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
Biden is a corrupt crooked dishonest politician, and his political Party is pure EVIL. God doesn't bless crooks, and God doesn't bless evil. Satan is the one that does that kind of thing. Remember, Satan promised Jesus he will give him all the Kingdoms of the world, if he would worship him. So Satan is still in the business of making kings and presidents today, and he wants to make Biden president through the gift of extreme VOTER FRAUD. God will scatter their plans, evil people.... Tuehhhhh!
Are you being sarcastic? Are you playing people?
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by TrebleChamp(m): 12:27am On Dec 15, 2020

Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by ipobarethieves: 12:27am On Dec 15, 2020
shocked grin smiley grin cheesy cheesy grin cool consolation.U try sha.Take cold malt and cool Ur nerve.*Good nite to Evil pipu grin grin cheesy*
Openbusiness:
The battle of Good Vs Evil has been before I was born. I didn't start this fight but I'm a part of it. If someone has to pay you before you can fight for GOOD, then it means you don't stand for GOOD. I stand for all that is GOOD in this Universe, and I know that when I fight for GOOD, I am fighting for myself. I don't need to be paid before I defend GOOD against Evil. I hate Evil with passion, and seeing EVIL fail and helping to destroy EVIL is sufficient compensation for me.
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Goke7: 12:28am On Dec 15, 2020
Openbusiness:

So it's satan that gave Biden electoral victory abi.
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by TrebleChamp(m): 12:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Sore loser....

Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Openbusiness: 12:38am On Dec 15, 2020
TrebleChamp:
tongue grin
grin Fake News Media #Unbothered grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by kingxsamz(m): 12:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
This your sarcasm is too poor. Try again, but try to be more creative.

E pain am. grin grin grin

Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Openbusiness: 12:40am On Dec 15, 2020
ipobarethieves:
shocked grin smiley grin cheesy cheesy grin cool consolation.U try sha.Take cold malt and cool Ur nerve.*Good nite to Evil pipu grin grin cheesy*
grin u no go add suya and goat meat pepper soup to d malt? Nawa to u oh grin grin grin
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Openbusiness: 12:44am On Dec 15, 2020
kingxsamz:

E pain am. grin grin grin

grin pain fire! I get Panadol grin grin

Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by kabillionaire(m): 12:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Trump will yet again surprise the world.
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Openbusiness: 1:04am On Dec 15, 2020
kabillionaire:
Trump will yet again surprise the world.
They don't understand yet. the GOP Legislature in the contested States chose Alternate Electors for Trump today and they voted, their votes will be sent to Congress too. This GENIUS moves opens the windows of LEGALITY because assuming Trump didn't have alternate Electors that voted for him today, I swear I would have been the first person to say IT'S OVER. But right now, with this move, the game just started. Now Trump has time to get a 2nd trial with SCOTUS (Plan A), and at the same time gather enough evidence of voter fraud that he can use as sufficient legal justification to proceed with plan B and C if Plan A is hanging.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by SUPERPACK: 1:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
Fantastic! They should throw that Corrupt Traitor in Prison for Treason. He knew the Biden family were under Federal Criminal Investigation BEFORE the Elections and kept quiet about it. They didn't want Americans to know about the Biden Crime Family, who are puppets of Communist China. Joe Biden the bloody crook will never be President. Even if he gets it, The Dems are just using him to make Kamala President, because the Dems themselves will finish him off by opening his Pandora box of corruption and crimes. Bloody Vegetable crook.
The rants of a shithole ant.
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Openbusiness: 1:10am On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=Earthkumy post=97074499][/quote]Oh, wow, just seeing this, so FOX News sef don carry am. When I was talking earlier than Trump had legal "alternate Electors" voting for him, some people thought I was saying rubbish. At least you guys can now see it on Fox News too. The real drama is just starting. This fight is a NOW or NEVER fight. And even the GOP has woken up to realize the existential threat of what is really at stake here. If Biden becomes President through Voter Fraud, if he gets away with stealing this election through voter fraud, the GOP will never win any Elections again in America. The Left will institutionalize voter fraud going forward and use this system to keep themselves in power. Votes will no longer count. America will become a Banana Republic like Nigeria where they count cows and underage votes during elections, and write Election results in hotels and their bedrooms. God forbid bad tin!
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Guestlander: 1:14am On Dec 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
Oh, wow, just seeing this, so FOX News sef don carry am. When I was talking earlier than Trump had legal "alternate Electors" voting for him, some people thought I was saying rubbish. At least you guys can now see it on Fox News too. The real drama is just starting. This fight is a NOW or NEVER fight. And even the GOP has woken up to realize the existential threat of what is really at stake here. If Biden becomes President through Voter Fraud, if he gets away with stealing this election through voter fraud, the GOP will never win any Elections again in America. The Left will institutionalize voter fraud going forward and use this system to keep themselves in power. Votes will no longer count. America will become a Banana Republic like Nigeria where they count cows and underage votes during elections, and write Election results in hotels and their bedrooms. God forbid bad tin!

This is crap. There's nothing like alternate electors.
Perhaps another mumbo-jumbo from the "alternative facts" people.
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Openbusiness: 1:14am On Dec 15, 2020
SUPERPACK:
The rants of a shithole ant.
Stop wailing! Ants are wonderful creatures that keep the balance of the ecosystem grin
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Openbusiness: 1:24am On Dec 15, 2020
Guestlander:

This is crap. There's nothing like alternare electors.
Ok, go collect the votes the alternate Electors have already cast for Trump today na
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republican-electors-pennsylvania-georgia-vote-for-trump

1 Like

Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Guestlander: 1:28am On Dec 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
Ok, go collect the votes the alternate Electors have already cast for Trump today na
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republican-electors-pennsylvania-georgia-vote-for-trump

While Democratic electors in Pennsylvania and Georgia cast their states' electoral votes for Joe Biden on Monday, slates of Republican electors in those states cast votes for President Trump just in case legal challenges succeed.

We all know all the legal challenges will be thrown out.
It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Trump to be sworn in for a second term in January.
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Openbusiness: 1:33am On Dec 15, 2020
Guestlander:

While Democratic electors in Pennsylvania and Georgia cast their states' electoral votes for Joe Biden on Monday, slates of Republican electors in those states cast votes for President Trump just in case legal challenges succeed.

We all know all the legal challenges will be thrown out.
We don't KNOW anything. Only God knows what tomorrow holds. Stop digressing to another subject. One step at a time. You said there were no "Alternate Electors" and I have PROVEN you wrong. Let's stop here for now.
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by recievesense: 1:39am On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=Earthkumy post=97074626][/quote]

are u high on cheap weed?
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Guestlander: 1:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
We don't KNOW anything. Only God knows what tomorrow holds. Stop digressing to another subject. One step at a time. You said there were no "Alternate Electors" and I have PROVEN you wrong. Let's stop here for now.

There are no alternate electors! Don't you think there are democrats in the states lost by Biden? Don't you think those people can also cast their "votes" for Biden, even though the exercise is essentially useless and futile?
There's is no legal basis for the Trump supporters to fight on.
Those Trump electors in Pennsylvania are just as useless as any electors he might have in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Openbusiness: 1:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Guestlander:

There are no alternate electors! Don't you think there are democrats in the states lost by Biden? Don't you think those people can also cast their "votes" for Biden, even though the exercise is essentially useless and futile?
There's is no legal basis for the Trump supporters to fight on.
Those Trump electors in Pennsylvania are just as useless as any electors he might have in Anambra.
The States lost by Biden are not being contested. If the LIBS had voter fraud incidents in those places that made them lose, they would have contested it. But they know the GOP is not a crook party of voter fraud like them. If you like type there are no alternate Electors 1 trillion times, it still doesn't change the news and event that GOP elected Electors voted for Trump today in those Swing States. What happens next, time will tell. I'm just a spectator watching the drama unfold.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Guestlander: 1:55am On Dec 15, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Openbusiness post=97075963]The States lost by Biden are not being contested. If the LIBS had voter fraud incidents in those places that made them lose, they would have contested it. But they know the GOP is not a crook party of voter fraud like them. If you like type there are no alternate Electors 1 trillion times, it still doesn't change the news and event that GOP elected Electors voted for Trump today in those Swing States. What happens next, time will tell. I'm just a spectator watching the drama unfold.

I don't understand you Trump supporters. I wish you all the best. But Trump belongs to yesterday. He is done.
Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by Halifaxguy: 1:57am On Dec 15, 2020
Openbusiness:

Hey, do you know that you sounds very stupid??

1 Like

Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by chukel(m): 2:24am On Dec 15, 2020
Halifaxguy:

Hey, do you know that you sounds very stupid??
not just stupid but sounds like a lunatic. Personally won't want to have any dealings with the cow

1 Like

Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by PureMe01: 3:02am On Dec 15, 2020
I could be wrong...pls I don't need typical Biden thugs or over zealous Trump supporters to lay emphasis...
I need an impartial explanation on this...a U.S friend sent me this.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Electoral College Begins Voting by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:18am On Dec 15, 2020
PureMe01:
I could be wrong...pls I don't need typical Biden thugs or over zealous Trump supporters to lay emphasis...
I need an impartial explanation on this...a U.S friend sent me this.
Your friend is lying to you. The deal is done. Pence will preside over the joint Congress on Jan 6th and he will announce the vote as the Senate President the same way Biden did in 2016 as a VP when Trump won. Tell your friend he's full of it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump / 5000 African Migrants Arrive In Italy’s Lampedusa, Which Only Has 6000 Residents / Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.