Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) (66379 Views)

Tinubu Visits Maiduguri For Army Conference, To Address Troops / Peter Obi Visits Maiduguri For Episcopal Church Ordinaton (Pictures) / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by GEEBITE: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
Yaradua died in 2010 so that's 3 years for him .Jonathan was 5 years stop muddling up facts.
darelar:

Did you forget that Obasanjo rule for 8 year's, GEJ rule for 6 year's that makes it 14 year's. Yaradua rule for 2 year's and Buhari about 6 year's and remain 2 year's. That will make it total of 10 years for Muslim and 14 year's for Christian if you want to go by religion. So Muslim is to rule for for years again before you should think which religion will rule in 2027. I don't know the difference it will make if your religion man, Tribe or even community man rules as president. You can ask the people of Otueke, Pansia in Yenagoa and GRA in Otiotio the impacts of having president from those area.

We should forget about religion or tribe's men, but rather we should think of good leaders that will impact on the masses positively, irrespective of where he came from.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by loopman: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
merits:

Why is he going up and down?AREWA will betray you...the way they betrayed mko Abiola.stop wasting your time to appeal to them.

How is that your problem ?

Are you not suppose to be happy that will happen ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
One or two bullion van/s for the boko boys and the bandits to calm down as they are becoming too active and aggressive. Their bodies need to calm down. Nothing do you
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by CorperKola: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
why would you think about ruling nigeria after buhari if you are a muslim, especially on apc platform
a classic case of he who the gods want to destroy, they first make mad

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by okefranci: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Femeto:
All for 2023. Osinbajo just dey do like Dundee.
I guessed you have brain tumour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by okefranci: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
One or two bullion van/s for the boko boys and the bandits to calm down as they are becoming too active and aggressive. Their bodies need to calm down. Nothing do you
meaning?

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by okefranci: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
merits:

Why is he going up and down?AREWA will betray you...the way they betrayed mko Abiola.stop wasting your time to appeal to them.
How does that one concern you? Bussy body
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by loopman: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
ensamy:
Waste of time and resources. 2023 Presidency goes to SE or all Igbos will join IPOB. shocked shocked cool to declare Biafra.

Get ready to declare Biafra now, don’t wait for 2023!

The fact that Ibos have turned this Biafra as a tool of political blackmail is the reason that Nigerians are now daring you to do you worse now and declare your Biafra

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Dapson73(m): 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
majole:
We go vote PDP than vote Tinubu

Speak for yourself . Who are we ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Oladeji245(m): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
article1:
That's too harsh and disrespectful of you. The man deserves some respect. I doubt if you have ever met him one on one let alone having any personal encounter with him.

No politician in Nigeria deserves any respect please
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Miracle1991: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
I love Tinubu but I wish he will allow osinbajo or any other young Yoruba man to contest. Jagaban of Africa,pls be the godfather you have always been, pls don't contest let another Yoruba man contest. We in the north has vow to give all our votes to Yoruba in 2023.
Those people in the land of risen crime who carried arms against the the federal republic will never rule this country. They are ;
Criminals
Thieves
Armed robbers
Drug pushers
Cyber criminals
Kidnappers
Ritualists
419ners
Fake drugs sellers
Full of hate
Defenders of corruption
Children traffickers.
Etc
God bless Tinubu
God bless osinbajo
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Luckydubby7(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
darelar:

Did you forget that Obasanjo rule for 8 year's, GEJ rule for 6 year's that makes it 14 year's. Yaradua rule for 2 year's and Buhari about 6 year's and remain 2 year's. That will make it total of 10 years for Muslim and 14 year's for Christian if you want to go by religion. So Muslim is to rule for for years again before you should think which religion will rule in 2027. I don't know the difference it will make if your religion man, Tribe or even community man rules as president. You can ask the people of Otueke, Pansia in Yenagoa and GRA in Otiotio the impacts of having president from those area.

We should forget about religion or tribe's men, but rather we should think of good leaders that will impact on the masses positively, irrespective of where he came from.
Oga he handed over to Muslim Yaradua.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
If u like visit sambisa u can't rule Nigeria

Don't mind the demonic criminal
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by KingMack(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
madridguy:
The way Jagaban dey carry body up and down grin
2023 things grin

I'm vote no go count this says the man in the pic below in his mind and laughing out loudgrin

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by adioolayi(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Someone is working very hard to achieve his desire and aspirations.......and when the hardwork eventually pays, some people somewhere will be shouting rigged Elections and all.

Jagaban is working....for himself or for his party, I don't know.. but I know he is working and winning is assured. God will not reward lazy being.

As for those sitting at the comfort of their zones , awaiting a fool to dash them what they have not worked for...They should continue to wait till eternity

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Paulcyril19: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
KnightsTemplar:

Amen and Amen to that, Who tf does these old politicians think they are. This man will never rule this country.

I'm still scared. Those men are making me hate being a Nigerian. Like I'm crying within me.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Raylight2(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
who sew this oversized agbada for Mr Bola?

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by mountmoriah(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mayng01:
Another vegetable planning for the rocky house, while we are still battling with the vegetable currently in charge . May God help this nation
amen
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Femeto: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Are you saying the VP should leave his primary assignments for this? Some People just like running their mouths, if he's not doing anything,people like you will say he is silence or reduce to nothing not knowing that the man is busy making sure that the country is better for us all.
Just sharap is he doing anything? He should be gunning for the position of President not this thief called Tinubu.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by jrjfjfj: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Raylight2:
Your grandfather

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Fhemmmy: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nigerian politicians seems to be the smartest humans or should i say players of humans i have ever seen . . .Few months ago, the entire nation of Nigeria were making noise about this dude like if they ever see him, he will be dead and here we go, he is all over the place and flying up and down and yet NOTHING has happened to him. ONLY IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Femeto: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
okefranci:

I guessed you have brain tumour
Werey. Dem done finger your scul.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by jrjfjfj: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Femeto:
Just sharap is he doing anything? He should be gunning for the position of President not this thief called Tinubu.
fool what of Uzor kalu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by mountmoriah(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
aviara:
Trying to impress the north but its no more a secret that your poor political sagacity made you support the very worst president Nigeria had ever had and the most useless political party in modern history.
na lie be this u talk

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Femeto: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
jrjfjfj:
fool what of Uzor kalu
grin cheesy grin You no like Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by kmst1: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
adioolayi:
Someone is working very hard to achieve his desire and aspirations.......and when the hardwork eventually pays, some people somewhere will be shouting rigged Elections and all.

Jagaban is working....for himself or for his party, I don't know.. but I know he is working and winning is assured. God will not reward lazy being.

As for those sitting at the comfort of their zones , awaiting a fool to dash them what they have not worked for...They should continue to wait till eternity

Yes we know he is working but we sane Nigerians strongly believe it is for his bullion van and pride not for a better Nigeria

After selling buhari?

Southwest has other competent credible people

Let jagaban allow them
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Theoarhics: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Come Edo state and see the kind of reception u get. I trust my Edo ppl

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Handsomecole(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
After coping with Buhari we shall still cope with the Vegetable again?? GOD FORBID!!! This man should just retire abeg... if he even contest for his boxer he will not even enter
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Akanbiedu(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Raylight2:

Na one Chukwudi like that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by chatinent: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Whatever.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
LegendHero:

[b]Everyone is working hard now but the butcher of Awkuzu called Peter Obi is drinking ogogoro""

Get to work and stop wasting your time condemning another candidate when you can market your own!
hahahahhahahayakekekekekbababahahahahahahahah

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.