Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan (14812 Views)

I’m Not Afraid Of Death; Christians Shouldn’t Stop Attending Church Says Sultan / BREAKING: Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari, Says Jonathan / Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by SeriouslySense(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
What i know, the north should pray, they should use spiritual. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by obiekunie2: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
WAILING SULTAN!

HOW MARKET??

I REMEMBER YOUR INCITIVE COMMENTS DURING GEJ TENURE.

YOUR SILENCE WHEN THEY STARTED BY BOMBING CHURCHES AND KILLING INNOCENT NIGERIANS AT BUS STOPS AND VARIOUS PLACES.

NOW YOUR CHICKEN HAS FINALLY COME HOME TO SETTLE FOR GOOD - ALLAHUAKUBAR!

WATCH OUT SIR! THEY WILL SOON GET TO YOUR PALACE - BETTER RELOCATE TO ABUJA NOW WHILE YOU STILL HAVE THE TIME.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
This is just the beginning. Afghanistan, somalia, syria, and pakistan will paradise to compare with Nigeria in few years. Sai baba 2023!! grin
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by christopheojo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Who be this.....I nor fit laugh grin

quote author=Asadujames202 post=97071813]Sultan of pisssss

I will piss on ya head[/quote]
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by Akuruoulo(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
Our problem is the northerners. U cnt be ruled by those northerners, and expect good country .

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
The mad dog has began to bite it owner,
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
The north will self destruct soon. I cannot wait to watch that movie . grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by oglalasioux(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Buhari till we all buy sense by force.
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Tonymexes:
How does Buhari get away with all these?
because he always expresses shock. grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
SO A WHOLE SULTAN
HAS JOINED
THE PEOPLE SPREADING
FAKE NEWS?

LAI MOHAMED
MUST HEAR THIS
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by tnerro1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
We in the south still don’t give a fvck

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by SEGLIZ: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
Well, e still never concern me.

All I know is that "There is no peace for the wicked"

is there space for two on that fence?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by Flynnthekidd(m): 11:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
E don clear for una eyes abi...we move!
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by Jostoman: 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
Chei!

Oga Sultan e don reach your side?

As e hot for you so, how e go come be for boys wey dey area na?
there's peace everywhere in the north.
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by sapientia(m): 12:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Arewaa come and see

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by TONYE001(m): 1:46am On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:
In as much as the sultan is a big weight in the North, he must be cautioned because his recent utterances off late is making other regions of the country to laugh at the North.
This must not be allowed. The North will Rise again

Is insecurity getting worse in the North or not?
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by Darl433: 2:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 15, 2020
Sleekfingers:

and u think so? Very soon our eyes for south go clear......most of the northerners are moving to the south everyday due to the insecurities in the north....especially to lagos, ogun, oyo and other southern states...... And u said, e no concern u.......continue deceiving yourself......

Unfortunately we share a country with them so they can move to anywhere but if they bring their criminality with them they'll be fished out and severely dealt with, it's why Amotekun should beef up efforts.
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Why is this man spreading false news na?

I don't like it.

We all know that the North has had the most peaceful time since Buhari came into power.
The Northerners weren't killed like chickens and kidnapped like objects. No!
The Northerners have since experienced great improvement in security.
The South region can cry wolves but the North is safe.

All Hail Buhari, KING OF THE NORTH!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 15, 2020
Good riddance. It's simply family planning.
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by chozzy: 3:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Terrible
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by vioment: 5:08am On Dec 15, 2020
I don't know why elected leaders won't start being realistic and innovative, in creating a job creation atmosphere.

Some of the realities are:

Knowing that the world will be locked down (lower cross border) for at least until 2022.

And our other essential problems.

The country needs to be directing its energy to the way of the future. Skills in energy diversity, and all other skills.

The leaders in Nigeria are not about shaping the country for the better.
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by tete7000(m): 5:24am On Dec 15, 2020
He still didn't want to mention Buhari... He is not yet ready to face and say the truth... When he is ready, he will be taken serious.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by EdiskyHarry: 5:35am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigeria would have been a better place if not the northern part of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by EagleNest(m): 5:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Not just lament, demand for change Sultan.
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by Whoube99(f): 6:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Omooba77:

https://punchng.com/insecurity-getting-worse-says-sultan/

Hey! Mr sultan can you say that without crying But come ooh! this sultan can lie for Africa eeh!
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by Lashist(m): 7:02am On Dec 15, 2020
Omooba77:
Can we claim Sultan is spreading fake news because the peace North is enjoying is unimaginable....
That arewaa dude said north is fully secured and well developed than other parts of the world...i think sultan might be spreading fake news
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by drlateef: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
The sultan should shut up. after grooming different terrorists groups in the past. it's time for northern Nigeria to enjoy the fruit of it labour. all northerners are not terrorists but all terrorists are northerners

That includes Evans and IPOB, they are all northerners.
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by romenna: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2020
After learning from garba shehu, Femi Adesina and the grand master of lies himself Lai Mohammed, I can categorically say that the sultan comments are merely a figment of his imagination and a wishful thinking.
Nigerian is amongst the safest country in the world.
We move
Re: Insecurity Getting Worse, Says Sultan by expliciit: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2020
I am so happy that Buhari is from the north let them continue to enjoy the change they brought to Nigeria as president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICPC: We Can’t Prosecute Judges, Lawyers Involved In ₦9.4 Billion Bribe / Gov Fubara lacks power To Decide Sitting Venue for Rivers Assembly – Falana / Pensioners Protest In Benue, Two Feared Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.