Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

“I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor (4236 Views)

See What Baba Fryo Did To Cossy Ojiakor Breasts (PHOTOS) / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / Help: Girlfriend Stealing From My Grandmother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by moseskalu555: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2020

Cossy Ojiakor’s fiance, Abel Jurgen, has taken to social media to breathe out threats against the Nollywood actress after he accused her of abusing him.

Abel Jurgen took to his official Instagram handle and showed off the wounds he suffered at the hands of Cossy Orjiakor after they had an argument.

Abel Jurgen, who defended himself in the post called the busty actress all sorts of names and promised her that she will soon hear from his lawyer.

Before this post, Cossy Ojiakor took to social media and broke the silence on her breakup rumors with Abel Jurgen.

The actress confirmed the rumors and revealed that she is not able to tolerate the drinking habit of her ex-German boyfriend, elaborating on the fact that he always misbehaves with her and destroys her properties when drunk. Adding that Abel Jurgen always gets intimidated when there is a rich guy or girl around her.

Check out the screenshots below; https://celebrity-profile.com/i-never-knew-i-was-dating-my-grandmother-abel-jurgen-to-cossy-ojiakor/

Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
I guessed he found out he was dating a grandma when he unzipped her bra and saw the boobs dragging on the floor. The woman is just a veteran olosho and yet the simp went ahead with nonsense love. He is lucky that the charm don comot for his eyes. No girl today with standing natural boobs though, let anyone refute my claim and get 50k right now.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
grin
Double wahala for deadi body
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by EzzyCarter: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
When you were man-handling her boobs and screwing each other's brains out, she wasn't your grandma, it's now you guys have issues you think she's one. Lol you're a bitch nigger bruh grin

Nonexistent:
No girl today with standing natural boobs though, let anyone refute my claim and get 50k right now.

Your claim is as valid as an expired passport bruh cheesy. You live in a cave? What happened to the perky tits all around you? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by blinking001(m): 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
He just had an epiphany. Lol grin grin
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
The guy is mad. Mad german, what was he even thinking? He blind?
Fiancé ko grin how can you even present a cossy ojakor as a girlfriend, talkless of Fiancée?

The guy must be a psychopath

8 Likes

Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
I hate men who run to social media after a breakup rubbish

1 Like

Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Your claim is as valid as an expired passport bruh cheesy. You live in a cave? What happened to the perky tits all around you? cheesy
I don't do under 20 but maybe you do. Refute my claim or keep calm.
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by thatsleepboy1: 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
you've finally seen and gone there and you realized that she is a tot and she's fake.

Man up bruh
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by EzzyCarter: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nonexistent:
I don't do under 20 but maybe you do. Refute my claim or keep calm.

And who said I was talking bout teenage chicks ? cheesy . Who am I to refute ur claim bruh? In fact I agree with you cheesy
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by paulolee(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
dts ur business....jua finish wat u started o
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by moseskalu555: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
i am getting gaga
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by olabolaji(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
grin which one is ex-german Boyfriend SMH?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Werey dey disguise just tell us say the pussy don tire you no dey blackmail her

2 Likes

Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by Akanimoh113(m): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Wahala no de finish ni?
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by Preshmane(m): 12:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Any word to qualify this guy ?
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Kanyamatta don clear
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by Karemarealty288(m): 4:38am On Dec 15, 2020
Sharrap! Who send you

Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by istana777(f): 5:03am On Dec 15, 2020
owh sh*t shocked shocked

[url]istana777.me[/url]
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by Akwaibomdude(m): 6:34am On Dec 15, 2020
This one na santa clause. cossy for a fiancee? That feeling alone could make me pass out twice a week.

1 Like

Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by ayobade15094: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2020
He just had an epiphany. Lol

1 Like

Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by hashtagged(m): 9:19am On Dec 15, 2020
This is deep but she don old sha
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by Rickmann: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2020
moseskalu555:

Check out the screenshots below; https://celebrity-profile.com/i-never-knew-i-was-dating-my-grandmother-abel-jurgen-to-cossy-ojiakor/

See their mouths running like tap water...just look at this good looking guy wasting away with an old hag...if only the poor simp knew who cossy truly was/is and how she is perceived in this country..them get luck,na belt I for use flog sense enter una expired brains if say I dey there. Rubbish.
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by StubbornGENIUS: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2020
Is there something like Ex-German? Like Ex-Nigerian Probably wanted to type German Ex-boyfriend.
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by jojofola: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Is there something like Ex-German? Like Ex-Nigerian Probably wanted to type German Ex-boyfriend.

You should not be surprised.
English dey hard Nairaland Bloggers sometimes grin
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by Robinho22: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2020
On this video, I teach about how to break from Family Curses and Badluck using Palm kernel Oil. No matter where the Curses generated from whether Paternal or Maternal side. Some families out there no single member is making progress. Once you follow this my teaching and break out, you will be free for ever.�����
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds6_5g7RtWs

Don't forget to hit the Subscribe button to always get More powerful videos
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by lascos912(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2020
You will never know because the pussy too sweet
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by IamRichards: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2020
All these tantrums is just to get back at Cossy.
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by IMISSABROAD(f): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
which one is ex-german Boyfriend

Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by tnerro1(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Which guy go bold carry this girl go show him mama as girlfriend? I jump am pass
Re: “I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
this dude mumu no be small
infact u were dating your great grandmother

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Shut Down Girl's Hostel In University Of Nigeria Nsukka / "How Cute" - Guinean Musician, Grand P's Asian Lover Gushes Over Him. / Why Do I Find It Difficult To Forget Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.