Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats (4184 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by GodWrites: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2021
undecided

Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by Kriss216: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Getting married to a Nigerian girl is the dumbest thing on earth!

5 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by GodWrites: 11:32am On Feb 03, 2021
undecided undecided

Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by GodWrites: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2021
The future is female smiley

13 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by JONSYN7154: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2021
OK
Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by Sundrus: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2021
grin
Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by GOFRONT(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2021
Issa Lie....

2 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by slimjohn2k5: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2021
If this is true
Then men are no longer safe. It explains why some people die early, possibly killed by their wife, some become sick and doctor cannot explain the sickness.

Life is really unfair to men. God help us

I feel is not true though, no two lovers will type like this. They must use abbreviations, smileys, code words. This is just too plain to believe.

4 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by slawormiir: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Bunch of lies
Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by Mikester: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2021
As usual, children with their marital issues. I will overlook this one...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by jawalis(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2021
It’s nothing new.
The earlier you realize as a man that these hoes ain’t loyal; the better for you. I talked about my married ex here few days ago. She still call me all sorts of romantic names, asked when next we shall meet, send me stuffs, call me almost daily.
Nb. I’m still a struggling guy so it’s not my money. I can’t even buy the wrist watch her husband uses.

6 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by ibechris(m): 12:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
When u get married to ur enemy that is what u will get.

Her only aim in the marriage is nothing but to emancipate her poor family from poverty and frustration and nothing more.

How can this kind of woman contributes any meaningful thing to any man especially now that she is married?

If u must marry pls,never u force a woman or man to marry u,because it will impact negatively on the marriage such as this.

11 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by Charx122: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
JONSYN7154:
OK

They always want to eat their cake and have it...that's to show you money isn't everything... Serious greed!!

4 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Don't stop

Continue
Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by BabbanBura(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Bunch of lies

Not lies, two of exes actually wanted same with me.
Infact one said it to me after making out in her hotel room when she came to town for a training, I was glad I no Bleep am cos she got pregnant 2 months after that.
So bro it is very true, woman in love can do anything, their emotions overwhelms their hearts!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by JONSYN7154: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Charx122:

They always want to eat their cake and have it...that's to show you money isn't everything... Serious greed!!

You're right on a contrary.
Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by oludotun17666: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
The future is female

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by 444croopy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Wow...story line sounds like something av heard before .....
Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by soundOsonic: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lies lol. The way this people are accurate with dates eh, it is like I am in a court hearing. Who actually remember the date your ex post a particular picture.
Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by Ewizard(m): 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Who has that "behind the scene" image of how this chats are manipulated with two phones.?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
That's why I will only say yes to the man with all of the qualities I desire,it must be complete. All this ex rubbish ruin marriages its better to make your ex an enemy
Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by nyiamfrank: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
ok

Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
soundOsonic:
Lies lol. The way these people are accurate with dates eh, it is like I am in a court hearing. Who actually remembers the date your ex post a particular picture.

Girls are very good at date actually when it comes to relationship matters. If you have been in a relationship, you are supposed to know this.
Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by Dpsychologist: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
GodWrites:
The future is female smiley
This always crack me up
Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by Michelle55: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
It's well

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by padi94(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
Okay
Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by VictorUSA(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
If you want to have total peace of mind, avoid women.

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by Parashooter: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
The type of women that exist nowadays will actually make one think that this generation is a failed one. Read through the below

https://www.nairaland.com/6304524/copulating-catholic-priest-johnpaul-chukwuma

I pity the men that will mistakenly marry or are married to those worst set of Jezebels as wife.
Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by soundOsonic: 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
BiggyB242:

Girls are very good at date actually when it comes to relationship matters. If you have been in a relationship, you are supposed to know this.
Lol not date but weeks, when Talking people use last week or last 2weeks. But this two couples they give date.
Girls ain't good with date no one is except you are sleeping record, or it is a formal talk.
Have I been in a relationship?
Lol you must be a teenager
Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
soundOsonic:

Lol not date but weeks, when Talking people use last week or last 2weeks. But this two couples they give date.
Girls ain't good with date no one is except you are sleeping record, or it is a formal talk.
Have I been in a relationship?
Lol you must be a teenager

Yes, because I'm shocked you don't know this. Ask your male friends, no need argue.
Re: Married But In Love With Ex - Exposed Chats by Sonnobax15(m): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
shocked

Marry your best friend and emancipate yourself from future heartbreak

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? / The Older The Cherry, The Sweeter The Juice / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.