Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

My Job Hunt Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Job Hunt Experience (20638 Views)

My Job Hunt Story As A Fresh Graduate / Share Your Most Terrible Job Hunt / I Give Up On Job Hunt. I Received Two Regret Mails Same Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Job Hunt Experience by WiszyFraud: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
At10tion:
I can always help you with your flyer designs.

Business man looking for business inside another person's business grin
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by illicit(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
I don't understand u at all....
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by At10tion: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
WiszyFraud:

Business man looking for business inside another person's business grin
lolz! All na business.
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Initially, Some peoples may bashed you,but for me I really got some motivation from you,I always like a woman,who struggle on their own,support their family, friends, relative and society at large....Keep doing more...God Almighty help you...
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by FatGuy: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
I hope you know that what you wrote is different from the title; to think you are a writer is amazing! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Job Hunt Experience by Codyt(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hi Lady307, nice thread. If you're by any chance looking for a designer to help you come up with aesthetically pleasing designs, don't hesitate to contact me. I also design websites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Job Hunt Experience by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
EOLAD:
Nice one I love the enthusiasm cool

grin
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by Ahmadmoh86: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
How you do chat on nairaland here please, I always hear people saying they met people on nairaland here, how can I chat with people here .
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by MyGeneration(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nairaland girls which day una go notice me

1 Like

Re: My Job Hunt Experience by fait10(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nonsense write up.
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by BruncleZuma: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Aunty edakun hire one of these graphics people wen wan kill us with spamming to do your graphics for you.
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by Deejay1000(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
nice one though not all your points are valid.
some jobs are so stressful it will be hard for you to look out for better ones.

1 Like

Re: My Job Hunt Experience by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
phyya:
Your design is poor and the writing is congested. Please work on it.
Very poor she should work on it
The graphic designer need to be cane
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by MiQui: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: My Job Hunt Experience by Frankicent(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
OK. GOOD. LETS's TALK ABOUT THE VIRTUAL ASSISTANT JOB.
HOW CAN I APPLY?
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by Originalsly: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
We can draw some good points out of the write up.... like taking any job after graduating... never be idle... even when in a job... keep developing yourself and expanding your skills. With such an impressive introduction I expected everything to be top notch... perfect... but am disappointed... and I'm sure so are others who took aim at the graphics. I was most disappointed in her use of lunch instead of launch. The first I wrote off as a typo... but again? She dosen't know it is launch and that's bad for such a professional.

1 Like

Re: My Job Hunt Experience by tabaski: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin
BruncleZuma:
Aunty edakun hire one of these graphics people wen wan kill us with spamming to do your graphics for you.
grin[color=#000099][/color] grin grin grin
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ladybee307 ma'am I need a mentor in data science. Pls can you be of help?
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by funso77(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hi @LadyBee307.

What a wonderful journey and creative explanation of your adventures.

Well am more particular and interested in your virtual assistance experience. Can you kindly share one or two or more on how one can go about monetizing or profiting from such endeavor because am well adept with the said skill and expertise but has been a challenge profiting from it. Anticipating your soonest response
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
misleading headline
poor graphic work
fake stories
met husband on nairaland via guest mod before u registered shey

motivational speaker with confusion written over her
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by 400billionman: 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
LadyBEE what can N100k do for you ?

The Nigerian economy today doesn't support entrepreneurship, that I can tell anybody for free.

If you can, look for another job.

Very few business sectors today can support livelihood. That's what happens when people who don't have any prior business experience are in positions of leadership.
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by molbic(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
bia op don't angry me , anyway what has been read cannot be unread , everybody must not be a multivati
onal speaker

Re: My Job Hunt Experience by Ginaz(f): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
Thanks for sharing grin
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by Seyzcham91(m): 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
haha! i wonder too oo. i no know for her oo cuz me no see the head and tail of the thread sef undecided
Amotekun777:
OP... wetin you come dey try prove? Say you don make am for life, abi?

1 Like

Re: My Job Hunt Experience by Dollanaira: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Oh
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by BigDawsNet: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nice profile and your generally status

So I saw the Data Scientist /AI thing
Im impressed

So are you into Machine Learning Engineer
Robotics Engineer
Or Computer Vision Engineer.
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by lanre88(m): 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Wonder why and average Nigerian would always opt for a white collar job when you can always work smart.

Lets expose you to something that creates wealth for your entire family.

The choice is yours.
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by phyya(f): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Lol. See haters up there. They can't appreciate her for the advice. It's the graphic design they are complaining about. Shey she tell u na that she's a graphic designer? Anyone can use any free site online to make a graphic design. He fine, he no fine, she's not here to please anyone.

Nobody is hating on her. It's a feedback. It is the little things in a business that adds up to make it successful. How can people patronize her when they can't even read what's on there?

Ever heard of the saying, "You use money to get money"? She should hire a graphics designer and get things right.

She should not please everyone abi? Oya na, let her patronize herself by herself.
Re: My Job Hunt Experience by Maj196(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Just dey yarn dust

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Experience Using Tstv "Users Comments" / World Health Organisation (WHO) Trainee Programme 2017 / Vacancies At Guinness Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.