Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,707 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas (7792 Views)

Unforgettable Sights At The 2015 Presidential Inauguration / Rights Group Stop Buhari's Planned Visit To UK, Sights Human Rights Violations. / Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas by tyrant11: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2011
what is wrong with these silly igbos , do u think i cant go to china and buy a whole bunch of cheap junka nd sell in lagos or elsewhere. I am about to do that by the way. buhahhaa.

well let me tell u , south west dont need you for nothing save to work on our farms.

we already have guaranteed oil and gas reserves in ondo state.

we also have  more off the coast in lagos. just check out this oil well alone already hold 1.2 trillion cubic feet of gas and 232 million barrells of crude. .and its about to start producing. aje oil well (check the end of the first page)
http://www.sovereignoil.com/PDFs/Aje_Teaser_30_Nov_06.pdf

and thats just a small section of lagos , and if u dont know, all of the coast line of ondo belongs to yorubas.
[img]http://grandioseparlor.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/ondo1.PNG [/img]

and ofcourse we already have close to 40 billion of bitumen in lagos ogun and ondo alone,  which can be processed into oil and sold on world markets. this is what canada and venezuela do and we can join them. 

then we can move on to gold , which we have more than in abundance in osun state ,

if u havent heard the segilola gold project is about to launch. very soon we will be competeing with south africa.

http://www.ratelgroup.com/projects.php?id=1
http://www.punchng.com/Article2Print.aspx?theartic=Art201002053272267

and then we can talk of limestone(our region produces most of the cement )  , granite,  iron ore and other minerals we have an abundance of. 

and don't forget our huge agricultural base and educated manpower. so if some dummy somewhere in the swamps or in the east , think that we need them, they need to go check themselves.

the west will rise again, this i can be sure of.

so fucking easterners or whatever , pack your bags its time for u to go . sell ur properties.

Re: Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas by EzeUche(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2011
What is this nonsense above?

Nairaland has some weird individuals posting on these threads.
Re: Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas by Afam4eva(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2011
Abeg ignore the MUMU.
Re: Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas by ektbear: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2011
@tyrant111: Very interesting post. I wasn't aware of that oil block. And also didn't know Ilesha had that much gold.
Re: Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas by renewnaija(m): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2011
@tyrant11.
As a neutral reading through your post, I cant help but ask:
Western Nigeria has all these resources yet they have been untapped? Who's fault if I may ask? If they are even tapped, is that a guarantee for success in the region? Are you the first who has knowledge of these resources?

Kindly enlighten me cos the picture you are painting is that all this ish are there (as there are everywhere in Nigeria) and the West 'now' want to emerge. Really?

The moral of my statements & questions is that all parts of Nigeria is abundantly blessed (except a few parts of northern Nigeria whose resources cannot be compared to their richer counterparts) and with the right people and plans in place, we will all prosper.

No region holds all the economic power in Nigeria. The Niger Delta is made to look like Nigeria's only cash cow cos our clueless leaders have neglected other resources embarassed.
Re: Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas by tyrant11: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2011
afam4eva:

Abeg ignore the MUMU.

I JUST HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR BAGS PACKED. ODUA NATION WILL SOON COME INTO FRUITION.
Re: Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas by ektbear: 12:49am On Mar 30, 2011
tyrant11:

I JUST HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR BAGS PACKED. ODUA NATION WILL SOON COME INTO FRUITION.

Let's try to see whether this Nigeria project can work first. If not, then I agree, let's find another option.

The direction of the world is moving towards more economic and political integration. . . let's only partition the country as a last resort.
Re: Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas by EzeUche(m): 12:51am On Mar 30, 2011
tyrant11:

And will you kick Igbos out of this Odua Nation? Stop talking nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas by tyrant11: 2:20am On Mar 30, 2011
EzeUche:

And will you kick Igbos out of this Odua Nation? Stop talking nonsense.

Buhhahahahahaa. u wait and see. one day u go go sleep come to work one morning and see that ladipo and alaba market don burn to the ground completely.

but on a serious note. Igbos will have to sell off their properties and move back east.

what i want is a pure yoruba state.

pure pure pure.
Re: Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas by AljUche: 2:28am On Mar 30, 2011
tyrant11:

Buhhahahahahaa. u wait and see. one day u go go sleep come to work one morning and see that ladipo and alaba market don burn to the ground completely.

but on a serious note. Igbos will have to sell off their properties and move back east.

pure pure pure.

you must be craze u this mumu

what pure pure are you talking about

what about the igbos that have properties, families etc in the west

or they should sell those as well for cheap prices because of one unless odua state undecided

what happen to northerners in the west as well

mumu
Re: Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas by renewnaija(m): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2011
tyrant11:

pure pure pure.

Tribalism @ its finest. Imagine what has been happening when people like this have been holding offices in Naija

And we wonder why we never grow? undecided
Re: Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas by rhymz(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2011
tyrant11:

what is wrong with these silly igbos , do u think i cant go to china and buy a whole bunch of cheap junka nd sell in lagos or elsewhere. I am about to do that by the way. buhahhaa.

well let me tell u , south west dont need you for nothing save to work on our farms.

we already have guaranteed oil and gas reserves in ondo state.

we also have  more off the coast in lagos. just check out this oil well alone already hold 1.2 trillion cubic feet of gas and 232 million barrells of crude. .and its about to start producing. aje oil well (check the end of the first page)
http://www.sovereignoil.com/PDFs/Aje_Teaser_30_Nov_06.pdf

and thats just a small section of lagos , and if u dont know, all of the coast line of ondo belongs to yorubas.
[img]http://grandioseparlor.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/ondo1.PNG [/img]

and ofcourse we already have close to 40 billion of bitumen in lagos ogun and ondo alone,  which can be processed into oil and sold on world markets. this is what canada and venezuela do and we can join them. 

then we can move on to gold , which we have more than in abundance in osun state ,

if u havent heard the segilola gold project is about to launch. very soon we will be competeing with south africa.

http://www.ratelgroup.com/projects.php?id=1
http://www.punchng.com/Article2Print.aspx?theartic=Art201002053272267

and then we can talk of limestone(our region produces most of the cement )  , granite,  iron ore and other minerals we have an abundance of. 

and don't forget our huge agricultural base and educated manpower. so if some dummy somewhere in the swamps or in the east , think that we need them, they need to go check themselves.

the west will rise again, this i can be sure of.

so bleeping easterners or whatever , pack your bags its time for u to go . sell your properties.

what an eeeeeeediot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mark To Lead Delegation To Pope Francis Inauguration. / How Obiano's Wife Went Half Naked, Hit People With Broken Bottles Over Soludo / PHCN To Publish Debtors’ Names In National Dailies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.