Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail (5087 Views)

IBB, Not Buhari, Overthrew Shagari’s Govt — Col. Nyiam / Ibb Not Dead (RUMOUR) / Why Is IBB Not In Prison? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail by ToToChoper: 2:24am On Jul 04, 2007
FAFAFA FAAOOOWWLLLLLL!!!!……Please we will not be moved by your misguided mental wirings and you can continue expressing your deranged prerogative here on nairaland, fact is IBB and his oh so plentiful cohorts one by one will answer to Nigeria’s call.
Nigeria belongs to ALL nigerians, not IBB, Adenuga, Indimi, Dantata, Orjiakor and all who have and continued to rape our country.
Mind you genius pass genius, but there is no genius greater than GOD.That's a fact.

Once again Beavis and Butthead of nairaland(the two Bs) have tried to rationale peace in place for justice. I wonder what other garbage they are propounding next? grin

Let me introduce one weak point this so called genius forgets. EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY,AND EVERYDAY FOR THE THIEF, ONE DAY IS DEFINITELY FOR THE OWNER.

Corruption thrives in Nigeria because we have so many thieves in the system. But nah thief nahim dey catch thief and the many thieves IBB continue to entrust our wealth into, when shit REALLY hits the fan the same ones will be our very tool in revealing damaging and incriminating evidence against him.
JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!
One Nigeria
Re: Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail by MILITIA(f): 3:28am On Jul 04, 2007
Word oh Word oh! Story, story-------------story! cry Yup! Go and dig up Abacha and serve justice!
Re: Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail by McKren(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2007
Bushfellow

No amount of rhetorics will wipe away the fact that IBB stole what belongs to us all to himself. He looted and his legacy for generations to come was poverty as the huge debt he left this nation in meant generations after him inherited poverty.

He is not the only one who was an ex-head of state, the likes of Gowon were. IBB needs to understand that he is bad news to this Nation and as long as he keeps on trying to determine our collective future by appointments and campaigning to remove those who mean well for this Nation people will also wish to see him brought to book.

He is not supposed to have a say in our lives, he is an ex-thief. simple.
Re: Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail by ToToChoper: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2007
My sister Militia,sometimes me dey worry about you o,but that one nah another story for Tales by Moonlight.
Since I don't know where to place you on this issue i'll say "To your tent o Israel".
Abacha got his in death because its never an exclusive factor-as even in death we get judged not by men but by our Maker,God.
Re: Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail by MILITIA(f): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2007
ToToChoper:

My sister Militia,sometimes me dey worry about you o,[/b]but that one nah another story for Tales by Moonlight.
Since I don't know [b]where to place you
on this issue i'll say "To your tent o Israel".
Abacha got his in death because its never an exclusive factor-as even in death we get judged not by men but by our Maker,God.

grin I don tire for una!  You don't not know where to place me?  Like I write like I do not know what I want? Fine!  Have a good weekend!
Re: Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail by BUSHFELLOW(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2007
what i do know and believe in my heart is that man wont be arrested in generation of politicians all you wishing for his arrest believe me before you become the president of this country for you to make such a decision the man might have gone to meet with his creator. So dont disturb you selves.

Now tell me who will arrest him is it yaradua who called him is elder brother or is it David mark who was his minister for communication during his regime as head of state. A man who came out in national television to say that telephone is not meant for the poor I guess he should be ashamed of himself deliberating over the inefficiency of gsm operators in Nigeria as a senate president.

Please you guys should tell me who can other for a man's arrest who saw his adc reading how to plan a coup with out letting the man know that he has saw the book with him, the man saw him coming and tries to hide it but the genius just pretend as if he didn't see him with anything, three weeks later he called the adc and make him a military administrator. That man was the last military administrator of adamawa state during his regime just to remove any notion of coup plotting from his mind.

Tell me which politician now did not benefit from this man while in office. And to you asking the question if he was the only head of sate that has ruled this nation get one thing clear the man new the mistakes of his predecessors and him worked on it that was why he stayed long in office.

He was the first man to be called on phone immediately by Al mustapha when Abacha died. He instructed mustapha what to do how not to let useni know about the death. that man either by proxy or directly will continue to rule this nation believe it or not, soon Yar' Adua will begin to romance with the general openly as we will see Obasanjo take the back seat.

The man knows how to play his cards well he knows when to stand down and he knows when to step aside i don't care what you think of him even if you believe his regime was the worst i tell it was better than that of abacha and abdusalam put together. Have you asked your self what abdusalam did with our budget before he left office? The answer is not far fetched he left with it. So you all should stop pointing finger at IBB when atiku and Obasanjo stole from this nation so much within a short period of time not to talk of the governors.
Re: Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail by angel101(f): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2007
BUSHFELLOW:

Please you guys should tell me who can other for a man's arrest who saw his adc reading how to plan a coup with out letting the man know that he has saw the book with him, the man saw him coming and tries to hide it but the genius just pretend as if he didn't see him with anything, three weeks later he called the adc and make him a military administrator. That man was the last military administrator of adamawa state during his regime just to remove any notion of coup plotting from his mind.

BUSHFELLOW:

He was the first man to be called on phone immediately by Al mustapha when Abacha died. He instructed mustapha what to do how not to let useni know about the death. that man either by proxy or directly will continue to rule this nation believe it or not, soon Yar' Adua will begin to romance with the general openly as we will see Obasanjo take the back seat.

BUSHFELLOW:

Atiku and Obasanjo stole from this nation so much within a short period of time

just a few of ur points which make absolutely no sense
Re: Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail by denex: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2007
Absolutely no sense or direction at all.
Re: Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail by MILITIA(f): 2:48am On Jul 10, 2007
That is why it is called a "bush fellow"! grin
Re: Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2011
So you knew its in Ogun and the govs should be the one attacked, yet you sit there with your lil minds attacking young innocent children?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Elected Into World Catholic Body / Sovereign National Conference Thread On Nairaland / Back In The Days: PEJ Graduating From School (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.