Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students (8697 Views)

Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide / Akwa Ibom PDP Statement On APC's Call For Sack Of INEC REC / Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by PCG001: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:
n
ռ-քօաɛʀ❓❓undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by Jidibia(m): 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:
I OBSERVED PDP MEMBERS ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT THE SITUATION IN KATSINA AND THE GENERAL INSECURITY IN NIGERIA.

I URGE THE FG TO BEAM INCREASED SEARCHLIGHT ON THE PDP TO FIND LASTING SOLUTION TO NIGERIA'S INSECURITY

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Life na turn by turn.
Just like the way the APC were so excited when they created Bolo Haram just to discredit Jonathan's administration.

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by Urekaure: 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:
I OBSERVED PDP MEMBERS ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT THE SITUATION IN KATSINA AND THE GENERAL INSECURITY IN NIGERIA.

I URGE THE FG TO BEAM INCREASED SEARCHLIGHT ON THE PDP TO FIND LASTING SOLUTION TO NIGERIA'S INSECURITY

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

They should also beam a light on Buhari that said a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north and also el rufia too

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by onlineniga: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
In all sincerety I do not see the difference between APC and PDP. Two evil parties.

i. Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k weekly using my phone and from home.

ii. Discover the secrets how you can be exporting Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home. For more details, check my signature
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by Oketwin(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
small sense like mustard u nor get

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by Myhusband(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
people blaming Democratic party have been reduce to blaming party, when are they going to do the matching the APC did in 2014?

very unfortunate opposition party
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by prince2pac(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
JUST SMALL SENSE YOU NO GREE GET

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by HRMK: 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
YEYE!APC OH,PDP OH,WHICH ONE BETA SEF?PDP DON LOOT FOR 16YRS,APC DON DEY LOOT HIM OWN IN LAST 5YRS,YET #9JAPPL NEFA LOOK FOR NEW PARTY WITH NEW MEMBERS!NOR BE DOSE WEY DEY CHANGE PARTY LIKE CLOTH!!
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by Ofunaofu: 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
APC= party of political bandits
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
[s]
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by Orjioorji(f): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
you are a hypocrite, you think everyone is a blood sucking demons like your alakuba party that celebrated chibok girls and use it for campaign. Buhari is a Boko haram

3 Likes

Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by Jetrue3oo: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

You dey mad spiritually and physically
Don't you know that during PDP government
APC said worst words than PDD idiot the Thunder wey go Fire you dey your father house dey do press up

1 Like

Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by Ahmeduana(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Just the way APC rejoiced during the CHIBOK saga

2 Likes

Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by MiQui: 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by olisaEze(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
"the preference for the welfare of Mr. President’s cattle over the safety of our young students".

This part from Kola is (no matter how u carry check am) the plain truth! By letting him carry on with his holiday in the face of such an act from people who he claimed are "technically defeated" is a big shame to everyone associated with that party.
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by naijadrivablog: 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
advanced countries are talking about LEADERSHIP while Africans are talking about RULERSHIP.
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by freeborn02: 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

The same way you and your morally corrupt lots were excited when the chibok girls were kidnapped under Jonathan, right?

1 Like

Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by freeborn02: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:
The North is coming out stronger and better, The south shouldn't rejoice about this. The SW and SE are going about this in the wrong way.
If they don't thread careful we might hand over power to the SS.

To show that the north is getting stronger, Aisha Buhari ran away from Aso rock to Dubai because of insecurity.

When you were aiding Boko haram to kidnap chibok girls, you never knew it would backfire, right?
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by DJInfluence: 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
When the Chibok girls were kidnapped, APC politicized it to the end of the earth. Calling the Jonathan led govt unprintable names (which it deserves by the way).

But now another kidnapping has taken place so what do we call this govt.? How did they kidnapped 300 kids with little or no resistance and there is no sign where they are?

Nigeria is a failed state. Venezuela is even better.
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by Dollanaira: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Yeah
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by michoim(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nonsense. Talk of a bereaved party(PDP)
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by low2high: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
PopSmoke:
we don't have a string opposition in Nigeria

youths, the time is now

say no to APC or PDP

they are both good at the blame games only and nothing else.

they are the problem of this nation and can never solve it

BOTH THE RULING APC PARTY AND THE PDP ARE BOTH BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER.

They are known for corruption and the blame games.

Pdp rule Nigeria for 16 years but with nothing to show for their leadership.
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by Stomoney(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Rubbish talk. The same insecurity Jonathan failed to find solutions to, made us votes for buhari but now he has failed woo fully. To me #YOUTHNEXT
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by blacknp(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Useless PDP, you are correct, pdp is like a child who has failed in school & wants it burnt down to have an excuse. That is why the Democrazy we practice in Nigeria today is about sabotage, same people will cross carpet tomorrow without any shame, and their blind Mumu followers will be ignorantly pointing fingers.
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by blacknp(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Stomoney:
Rubbish talk. The same insecurity Jonathan failed to find solutions to, made us votes for buhari but now he has failed woo fully. To me #YOUTHNEXT
Jonathan failed, Buhari failed, Democrazy has failed?, what does that tell you? That you are a harder animal to domesticate than initially thought, don’t blame others, take a look at the man in the mirror & blame him.

Wicked souls, a bad tree can never yield good fruits so the scripture exclaims, is it not fellow Nigerians, that kidnapped their Brothers, what do you want the service Chiefs & President to do, perform magic? Charity they say begins at home, The citizenry Of Nigeria needs reorientation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by pquaver(m): 8:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Sense will not kill you.. If Buhari has sense he should shine torch where I suspect. I suspect Herdsmen, bandits boko haram are all pdp dubai strategy in addition to server.
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by Kindledlight(m): 1:54am On Dec 16, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Hmmmm, True talk....

Dubai things .....
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:53am On Dec 16, 2020
blinking001:
The APC is a very demonic party. They blocked all the good promises our darling Daddy Buhari had for Nigerians. I feel so disgusted that people still blame Buhari for Nigerias misfortunes when the blame isn't just his to shoulder. The Governors, chairmen etc should be blamed also. Buhari is a good man that surrounded himself with fake people. One day we'll all come to realize that president Buhari is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria.
I clearly remember during Jonathan's tenure he was blamed for everything bad happening in this country. It's Buhari's turn now and you want us to blame other people and bloge him? Impossible! Buhari is a plague unto this nation and need to be gotten rid of
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by Stomoney(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2020
Why won't there be high rates in criminal offences when the so called government failed to empower and secure job to the youths. To me, if the government failed to find solutions within time to all these problem then this country won't be better place for all
blacknp:
that kidnapped their Brothers, what do you want the service Chiefs & President to do, perform magic? Charity they say begins at home, The citizenry Of Nigeria needs reorientation.
Re: PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students by bizzibodi(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2020
Blame Buhari or APC

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position / Does Nigeria Have An Intelligence Gathering Outfit? / Roads Are No Longer Death Traps - SURE-P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.