Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) (1629 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / Stay Away From Anger For It Hurts Only You / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by Henrywalker: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Story time!

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by Henrywalker: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2020

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by Henrywalker: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2020

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by Henrywalker: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2020

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by Henrywalker: 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2020

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by fati2001(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
continue.
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by shamsin6300(m): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
The snake mumu sha, you see something wai pass your power you stay there they act James Bond.
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by Henrywalker: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Finally...

1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by Henrywalker: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
What did you learnt from the story?
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by Nbotee(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Henrywalker:

I learnt dat U shld make sure U patch and block all small holes in and around ur shop as snake fit crawl enter..
And also I learnt dat a snake can axe itself to death

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by eliyke(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
;Duna no go kill person 4 nairaland
Nbotee:

I learnt dat U shld make sure U patch and block all small holes in and around ur shop as snake fit crawl enter..
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by Fahdiga(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
I learnt that you should always leave small openings around your shop and always keep an axe inside so that any snake that enters will kill itself with the axe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by tyup(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nbotee:

And also I learnt dat a snake can axe itself to death

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by Thesole(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
I guess a hungry snake is an angry snake

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by Kneephy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
I learnt you should not pass the night at the workshop, Buh rather go home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by illicit(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Moral of the story

An hungry snake is an angry snake....

Thank God it didn't meet the carpenter at the shed, imagine if it was the carpenter that stepped on it
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by adekemi45600: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
I learnt that you should always leave small openings around your shop and always keep an axe inside so that any snake that enters will kill itself with the axe
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Henrywalker:

THAT THE WRITER IS DUMB TO THINK THAT SNAKES CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIVING THINGS AND OBJECTS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
adekemi45600:
You guys are bots
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by alphaRego01(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
I learnt that snake and Axe are not de best of friends

I also learn that snake teeth cannot penetrate Axe blade
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by Juliusmomoh: 3:45am On Dec 16, 2020
I learnt that some nairalander are so dump to understand the story...
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From Anger (PICTURES) by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2020
Am d person angers you every morning and night, and enjoys it...and you are made to work with the person because you live in the same place Answer that one

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To A Chicken In Tanzania | VIDEO / Lady Cries After Her Ex Boyfriend Leaked Her Nude Video(watch Leaked Video Here) / Why Do People Alwys Tink U Settled 4 A Short Man because U Have No Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.