Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Is There Spiritual Effect Of Yahoo Without Juju? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Spiritual Effect Of Yahoo Without Juju? (651 Views)

"Is There Spiritual Life After Death?" / Does God Answer The Prayers Of Yahoo Boys And Call Girls? / White Fasting And It’s Spiritual Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Spiritual Effect Of Yahoo Without Juju? by trbdhrt: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hello Nairaland Pastors and Imams.

Is there any spiritual implications for doing yahoo without applying juju? Will it affect my children in the future?
I want someone to talk sense into me because I am considering doing it though my conscience is not accepting it. I want reasons not to get involved.
All opinions are welcomed.
Re: Is There Spiritual Effect Of Yahoo Without Juju? by TheSourcerer: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Don't. its addictive .
Re: Is There Spiritual Effect Of Yahoo Without Juju? by krebdawise(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
cheesy grin grin grin grin
This guy funny Sha

1 Like

Re: Is There Spiritual Effect Of Yahoo Without Juju? by delishpot: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
trbdhrt:

Is there any spiritual implications for doing yahoo without applying juju? Will it affect my children in the future?
I want someone to talk sense into me because I am considering doing it though my conscience is not accepting it. I want reasons not to get involved.

Well, I believe it can affect.
Re: Is There Spiritual Effect Of Yahoo Without Juju? by Pierocash(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
There is a lot of consequences. It is a curse to defraud others.

No fraudster ends well,untimely death,sickness, prison sentence,or penury at the end.

And it transfers to the children.

As an ostrich layeth an egg and harsheth them not so is He that gathereth wealth but not by right, he shall leave it in the midst of his days and at the end shall be a fool- Jeremiah 17:11

The curse of the Lord is in the house of a thief-zechariah 5:4

These are scriptural references for better understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Spiritual Effect Of Yahoo Without Juju? by trbdhrt: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Pierocash:
There is a lot of consequences. It is a curse to defraud others.

No fraudster ends well,untimely death,sickness, prison sentence,or penury at the end.

And it transfers to the children.

As an ostrich layeth an egg and harsheth them not so is He that gathereth wealth but not by right, he shall leave it in the midst of his days and at the end shall be a fool- Jeremiah 17:11

The curse of the Lord is in the house of a thief-zechariah 5:4

These are scriptural references for better understanding.

Thank you
Re: Is There Spiritual Effect Of Yahoo Without Juju? by Acehart: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Like a partridge that hatches eggs she has not laid, so are those who get their wealth by unjust means. At midlife they will lose their riches; in the end, they will become poor old fools.

- Jere.17:11

2 Likes

Re: Is There Spiritual Effect Of Yahoo Without Juju? by Matheusmartin: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
trbdhrt:

The europeans commited lots of atrocities including lots of wars that killed millions as well as enslaving Africans.

Today, that same europe is doing well. No ancestral curse is affecting the offsprings of these people.
One small juju, everybody is screaming ancestral curses..
Mtchewww..
Re: Is There Spiritual Effect Of Yahoo Without Juju? by MuttleyLaff: 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
trbdhrt:

Is there any spiritual implications for doing yahoo without applying juju? Will it affect my children in the future? ...
It's all wishful thinking. There is nothing in reality that means "doing yahoo with applying juju"
If you know of any Obeah man that does, let me know, so we can trademark his/her practice, then package it up and kerching market it as a product for the world, lmso. KMFT.

trbdhrt:
... I want someone to talk sense into me because I am considering doing it though my conscience is not accepting it. I want reasons not to get involved.
"2See, I have called by name Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah.
3And I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability, and knowledge in all kinds of craftsmanship
4to design artistic works in gold, silver, and bronze,
5to cut gemstones for settings, and to carve wood, so that he may be a master of every craft
."
-Exodus 31:2-5

"A man’s gift opens doors for him,
and brings him before great men.
"
- Proverbs 18:16

"Do you see a man skilled in his work?
He will stand before kings;
He will not stand before obscure men.
"
- Proverbs 22:29

Pray or wish for the gift of creativity, witty ideas, an inventor mind, problem solving mind, solution provider mind and/or a positively curious mind

3 Likes

Re: Is There Spiritual Effect Of Yahoo Without Juju? by Unique9: 6:21am On Dec 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Is There Spiritual Effect Of Yahoo Without Juju? by Kobojunkie: 6:34am On Dec 16, 2020
trbdhrt:

What "spiritual" implication are you looking for information on?

And what sense do you expect to get from anyone when you reject your very conscience - your built-in sense centre?

If it does not matter to you what effect it may have on the children of those whom you bilk, why are you so bothered about what the effect will be on your own children?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Spiritual Effect Of Yahoo Without Juju? by MuttleyLaff: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2020
trbdhrt:

"Ise logun ise" loosely translated means "Work is the real applying juju panacea for poverty"
There is no shortcuts, there is no fast easiest and lasting success route possible in doing yahoo, or even doing it with applying juju

1 Like

Re: Is There Spiritual Effect Of Yahoo Without Juju? by trbdhrt: 7:19am On Dec 17, 2020
Kobojunkie:

If it does not matter to you what effect it may have on the children of those whom you bill, why are you so bothered about what the effect will be on your own children?

This one hit me hard. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Turned Stripper Says Her Dreams Came True In End Of Year IG Post (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Makes Shocking Revelation About When He’d Die / Pastor Jesse Says Jesus Is Yet To Return Because People Have Not Donated Enough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.