Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

A Confused Young Boy In Need Of Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Confused Young Boy In Need Of Help (524 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / I Am A Confused Young Lady Who Is Dating 5 Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Confused Young Boy In Need Of Help by Emmanuel224(m): 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
good afternoon nlders, I am confused and afraid of trying and failing at the end, i am way 2 young and I have high hopes of making it (money)at a very young age. The problem here is I have properties worth..... plus and I don't know what to do with it, I don't know what to invest in and I'm scared that I might loose the money and if I do den I'm ruined because it's my inheritance, pls I need ur advice cry
Re: A Confused Young Boy In Need Of Help by madridguy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Type of properties to start with ?

Landed property or what? If na landed property, place under a good estate management for possibly good return.

Meanwhile, remove the figure before men begin dey send you PM grin for fraudulent investment.
Re: A Confused Young Boy In Need Of Help by MikeMicheal(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Emmanuel224:
good afternoon nlders, I am confused and afraid of trying and failing at the end, i am way 2 young and I have high hopes of making it (money)at a very young age. The problem here is I have properties worth 15m plus but I don't know what to do with it, I don't know what to invest in and I'm scared that I might loose the money and if I do den I'm ruined because it's my inheritance, pls I need ur advice cry
Life is too short to start disturbing yourself about the future.
Sell all the properties and spend all the money, no one is promised tomorrow.
Flex and enjoy your life!
Re: A Confused Young Boy In Need Of Help by Nazgul: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Go and get basic education, it broadenes your knowledge. When you're done, you'll know a thing or two to do with your life and properties.
Re: A Confused Young Boy In Need Of Help by shamsin6300(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Are you into tertiary institution? If No sponsor yourself overseer (abroad) and never look back.
Re: A Confused Young Boy In Need Of Help by Emmanuel224(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
madridguy:
Type of properties to start with ?

Landed property or what? If na landed property, place under a good estate management for possibly good return.

Meanwhile, remove the figure before men begin dey send you PM grin for fraudulent investment.
landed property
Re: A Confused Young Boy In Need Of Help by realman42: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
The safest kind of business is renting houses.if u can organize everything like selling some properties to build in good area then u r gud to go.look for people to rent and get steady income.but becareful when buying lands in new locations scammers every where
Re: A Confused Young Boy In Need Of Help by Emmanuel224(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Life is too short to start disturbing yourself about the future.
Sell all the properties and spend all the money, no one is promised tomorrow.
Flex and enjoy your life!
wat if I squander it and suffer 2moro
Re: A Confused Young Boy In Need Of Help by Emmanuel224(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
realman42:
The safest kind of business is renting houses.if u can organize everything like selling some properties to build in good area then u r gud to go.look for people to rent and get steady income.but becareful when buying lands in new locations scammers every where
I'll consider that thankyou
Re: A Confused Young Boy In Need Of Help by Emmanuel224(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nazgul:
Go and get basic education, it broadenes your knowledge. When you're done, you'll know a thing or two to do with your life and properties.
ok thanks
Re: A Confused Young Boy In Need Of Help by Emmanuel224(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
shamsin6300:
Are you into tertiary institution? If No sponsor yourself overseer (abroad) and never look back.
will the money b enough 2 do all that?
Re: A Confused Young Boy In Need Of Help by MikeMicheal(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Emmanuel224:

wat if I squander it and suffer 2moro
Unfortunately, nobody is promised tomorrow.
Live today, tomorrow will sort itself(if at all it comes)
Re: A Confused Young Boy In Need Of Help by ewelike98925: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Secrets (part 2) .. / Shoot Your Shot And Meet Your Dream LOVE / She Loves Me Because Of My Money���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.