Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Why Don't Females Message Me Here. Why Only Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't Females Message Me Here. Why Only Guys? (521 Views)

Is It Only Guys That Lose Interest After Sex? What About Girls? / If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... / ??? Strictly For Mature Ladies Only (guys Keep Off) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Females Message Me Here. Why Only Guys? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
I also need open minded females as friends. Not talking about the ones that beg for money or you chat with them and they take like an hour to respond back. Need lively intelligent babes like myself..
Thank you kiss
Re: Why Don't Females Message Me Here. Why Only Guys? by felong(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
You this girl again. Wetin be ur problem again?
Re: Why Don't Females Message Me Here. Why Only Guys? by anitabella: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
Because u have breasts and pussy... And they will love to fvck u for the feelings...
Re: Why Don't Females Message Me Here. Why Only Guys? by JaneYave(f): 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Open minded females are scarce. Intelligent and lively one hardly befriend till you make them your friend. An hour to reply is too short, you will need to be patient.
Re: Why Don't Females Message Me Here. Why Only Guys? by NiRfreak(m): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2021
IntersexSherry:
I also need open minded females as friends. Not talking about the ones that beg for money or you chat with them and they take like an hour to respond back. Need lively intelligent babes like myself..
Thank you kiss
Whatever you may be going through, may God heal you

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Females Message Me Here. Why Only Guys? by meobizy(f): 4:14am On Jan 13, 2021
It’s simple; guys physically want you. I do too but the fear of the public’s opinion has made me withdraw. You are competition to females because you possess a vagina (can catch their boyfriends, brothers, fathers, uncles, etc) and a penis (can Bleep them, their friends, mothers, aunts, etc). In addition to everything, you are likely willing to engage in anal sex. Their boyfriends and crushes will surely pick you a hundred times over them.

Hmm, I thought it was only males Nigerian females did one-word replies to. Maybe they can’t see you as anything other than a man. Bobrisky’s female friends still force him to simp for them. It means they can never view him as a female except when it comes to catching men’s attention.

(1) (Reply)

She Loves Me Because Of My Money��� / Hmm / Is It Rude To Tell A Stranger “Give This To Her”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.