Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

To The Mod Who Banned Me And Removed My Bashing Thread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Mod Who Banned Me And Removed My Bashing Thread (390 Views)

The Mod That Banned Me / Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape / SAD: WhatsApp Just Banned Me — This Is What They Said [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Mod Who Banned Me And Removed My Bashing Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Na ogun go kill you
Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me And Removed My Bashing Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
I sabi the mod name but I no go tell you...
He get 1st class in banning people

Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me And Removed My Bashing Thread by Fvckhypocrite(f): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Guy again?
Swear for the babe wey make dem ban u na
Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me And Removed My Bashing Thread by Ofemmanu1: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tell us the birchh and mod name make thunder visit them
Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me And Removed My Bashing Thread by Freestainworld(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
To the mods who have banned me in the past for nothing, I would have said make thunder fire all of you but I just came back from church now.
Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me And Removed My Bashing Thread by SEGLIZ: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Brainiac12:
Na ogun go kill you

chairman I beg pipe down, allow this thing slide under carpet I beg you. I know say this thing dey pain carry God Almighty take beg you.

1 Like

Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me And Removed My Bashing Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
that bîtch again!!!
Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me And Removed My Bashing Thread by dollytino4real(f): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
sorry e dey pain because some will bash like no other but they go free
Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me And Removed My Bashing Thread by helinues: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
It be like the banning still dey hungry you
Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me And Removed My Bashing Thread by EdoFirstBorn(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
helinues:
It be like the banning still dey hungry you

Bros type good grammar na
undecided
Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me And Removed My Bashing Thread by helinues: 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

Bros type good grammar na
undecided

Warris dis one saying?

You see me ri?

undecided embarassed
Re: To The Mod Who Banned Me And Removed My Bashing Thread by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Na ogun go kill you I talk am again angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Know This Yellow Girl ? / Earn Money Online Easy $3-5 Daily 101%legit No Investment Needed / Nairalanders Join In Wishing Me Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.