Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda (41476 Views)

Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release / Ugandans Blame Bebe Cool For Omah Lay And Tems' Arrest. / Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by Yankee101: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
Forming hard gal, hard gal for music. See as she humble. Life
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by alawiiyeyoruba: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
That's a good way to go

Tone marks (ami ohun) have many influence on how we speak and read Yoruba language, learn more on tone marks on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/importance-of-tone-marks-in-yoruba/
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by MrPaul2: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
onyechez:
Omo it is certain these guys will have nothing to do with anything uganda forever.
They actually help them in advert. Just as it happened to nairamarley. Most guys don't know them before now. The arrest made most of us know them.

3 Likes

Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by MajohBankz: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
tatatar:
Nigeria and not biafuro freed omah lay the igbo boy.
Utterly senseless
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by OdefaGirl(f): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Shame on all those who were calling a for more punishment than was meted out on them already....
Including saphiere or whatever his/her name is.
This issue just made them more popular.
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by Christistruth00: 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
They thought they could walk all over Museveni of Uganda like they walk all over Buhari their Nigerian Father.

Uganda has force fed them with the home training they rejected in Nigeria.

They are lucky Museveni of Uganda did not jail them and throw away the keys

Remember to Prostrate next time you see Madam Dabiri

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by MajohBankz: 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
SmartPolician:

There's no record of his origin. It's just his place of birth
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
onyechez:
Omo it is certain these guys will have nothing to do with anything uganda forever.

U're 4ny
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
Omah lay don wear that cloth for 3days now

Sure say dem don baff? Make dem no come dey smell like ugandan goat o

Guy, u harshhhh

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by EXLOVER(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
PopSmoke:
finally my babe is coming home

I have missed you

heard you have not eaten since, don't worry there's enough preeq for you
popsmoke you are dead but your preek lives on
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by tooth4tooth: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
tygar:
After dey don use dem flex muscle.
Well if our government no regard us, why others go regard us. As they say charity begins at home.
But the Government has hand in their release.
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by merits(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
sewaqueen:
Welcome Omah Lay,

Uganda taught you a lesson! wink

Anyway just in case you're reading this, I'm here to take your order, I have pen!s enlargement gel for the men wey sabi,
Go from 1min to 30mins no stop with harder and bigger 'gbola'...
Not expensive, its just 5k only.

Lagos clients only pls, my WhatsApp number is in my signature/bio/profile for a chat on how to place order kiss kiss kiss
sewaqueen abi waiting be your name.
Who large, and strong penls help? with all this rise in cost of every commodities,how penls wan take rise seff? flaccid till end of Buhari regime.
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by harmony75: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Uganda useless country beefing Nigerian artist
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by goodheart02(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dpharisee:
Jealousy by Ugandan artistes is behind their ordeal. Now they have become more popular in Africa

You're right. The brain dead Ugandan artist who out if jealousy convinced the government to arrest them, just made them more popular all over Africa. "Who is Omah Lay?" should be the most searched on Google by some Africans now

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by ebhaleleme51490: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Omah lay and Tems you Guy's are welcome back.I love you both, but not the way I love OLAMIDE BADDO.
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by RealEzee(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
How i wish they gave them 7 years in jail for breaking the rules.

Anyway...anti Nigerians wont praise Nigerian government for playing a big role in these law breakers release.

Sai baba for third term.
mtcheeeeeew stfu
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by JaneYave(f): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ordinary Uganda fa, see Dem handcuffing them like criminals.You will hear from us!

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by tunjijones(m): 1:32am On Dec 16, 2020
Funny enough this who saga make these two more popular.

U go see how pple go begin stream their music now.
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by Godmademan(m): 7:07am On Dec 16, 2020
If idi amin was in power, these two would have been cooling off in his fridge.
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by Godmademan(m): 7:11am On Dec 16, 2020
tunjijones:
Funny enough this who saga make these two more popular.

U go see how pple go begin stream their music now.
I have thought about it too. The organisers may have not been able to pay fully in cash but this publicity stunt surely balances up in kind. I'm sure the whole of Africa now knows who omah lay is.
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by SavageResponse(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Finally
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dexterfire:

What does biafra have to do with this issue? undecided sad
Na dis kind people thunder suppose dey fire steady!!! angry angry
Re: Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda by Dexterfire: 4:39am On Dec 17, 2020
Australopithecu:

Na dis kind people thunder suppose dey fire steady!!! angry angry
You seen to be mentally retarded so I won't waste my intellectual capacity on a degenerate such as you wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Buys Toyota SUV For Sunday Are, His Manager / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) / Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.