Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,254 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars (1011 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by CodeTemplar: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
JayReeMai:
Ask Low-class to middle class Nigerians to choose between having kids and a billion dollars, you would be shocked majority of them will choose to have kids even though they don’t know where their next meal will come from. Why’s this so?

As for me, I’ll gladly take the money and go for adoption, set up multiple businesses.
We have many orphans, homeless kids around, and most of these kids are in this situation because of the decisions of their parents (you see a man that can’t fend for himself getting married and having multiple kids).

CC Dominique Lalasticlala
If everybody chooses a billion dollar, who will produce the things a billion dollar is meant to buy. Money, though vital, is deceptive in nature.

Anytime you want to do something and want to know if it is evil or good thing, ask yourself what the world will be like if every one did same thing in principle.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by CodeTemplar: 6:36am On Dec 18, 2020
helinues:
When I can adopt as many as possible kids with that amount
Foolish answer.
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by CodeTemplar: 6:38am On Dec 18, 2020
CalliDora1:
Hmm.. tough one.

I chose the both and nothing can stop it! cool
Nothing tough there.
The kid is the right answer. what OP is asking is a common real life scenario where many choose the money over "their" kids.
Re: Choose Between Having Kids And A Billion Dollars by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 18, 2020
JayReeMai:
So in other words. You will choose to have kids even when you are not sure where your next meal will come from. I guess you’re from the school of thought that says “kids bring forth blessings”
not really from that school. Rather from the school of 'fortune comes through struggle'

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Seeing Ghost In My Dream / Separating A Fight And Getting Beaten. / It is well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.