Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids (25721 Views)

Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by theInfinity: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
Why actually are the reasons why men change towards their wives after having kids. Could it be that the unwritten contract between them and their wives has come to an end after she has put to birth or what exactly. At that moment, no more sweet name calling, no more petting. They now see their wives as rivals at home. What is the cause?

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by talented321: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Though not all marriages..
Those doing so feel like they were scammed, marriage is more than what they thought earlier..

170 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by Nwodosis(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Wives love and care more for the kids as a result the men feel less loved resulting in attitudinal changes toward their wives!

302 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nwodosis:
Wives love and care more for the kids as a result the men feel less loved resulting in attitudinal changes toward their wives!

What stops men from caring for the kids as much as their wives so that they will not feel left out or less loved?

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by Omuuvwie(m): 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
It's see finish, no matter the bond between the two of you at one point or the other you get tired of her.

39 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by mrjojo: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
I wouldn’t say change. It a paradigm shift. Priorities are now different. The kids come first now,conversations are kid’s centered now..Most couples who start having kids just months after their wedding will most likely experience this.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by bukatyne(f): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
The fundamental question is 'was there love before the kids came'? 'Why did they get married in the first place?' etc.

Then you would have your answer.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by MySexyMoni(f): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
He's going to take care of both the child and the mother, so he thinking much ln how to handle that. . basically his responsibilities have increased to the extreme and he dare not fail.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by Nazgul: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
bukatyne:
The fundamental question is 'was there love before the kids came'? 'Why did they get married in the first place?' etc.

Then you would have your answer.
Exactly!

Most people in this category the op is referring to get married because they feel they're of age and therefore should be married, and not because they have found true love.

A vast number of them have zero romantic connection with their spouses. The marriage is just for having sex breeding kids. This is why they cheat without any form of conscience cos they see their marriage as a prison, and want some breathing space.

I'll say this and say it again and again. No spouse would get fed up and cheat on a partner he/she geninuely loves and respects.

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by ahnie: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
Here to read comments!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by 1Sharon(f): 2:23am On Sep 27, 2023
TenQ:

Not quite.
There is a change I have dynamics
1. The wife now focuses more on her babies
2. Her priority now is more o person her babies

Of course dramas never ceases!

The oga of the house feel left out as he becomes only the ATM of the house.

Because of maternal instincts. There is nothing like paternal instincts, that's why you can't relate

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by Dizzyyish: 2:28am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by Jewessgratitud3: 4:27am On Sep 27, 2023
Everyone is just beating about the bush even though the reason is obvious.

Once a woman starts having kids, she loses her attractiveness as a result of all the body changes that come with child birth. This puts the man off or gradually makes him lose interest in her especially when he still sees young girls with perky breasts, plumper and firmer bodies out there. This is the whole truth.

A married man used to disturb me some time ago and I'll always shun him. One day he saw one small fine girl that came around and told me to help him talk to the girl and I asked him what of your wife and he said " that one na condemn property now" .. chai!!! Laugh wan finish me that day. This is a man with 5 kids o.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by talented321: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2023
The man didn't love her from the beginning. Just imagine calling a woman who is raising ur kids condemn property because of an over used kpekus..
Sometimes i just pity some women, insulting you wife in the public because of a mere puna..
Jewessgratitud3:

Once a woman starts having kids, she loses her attractiveness as a result of all the body changes that come with child birth. This puts the man off or gradually makes him lose interest in her especially when he still sees young girls with perky breasts, plumper and firmer bodies out there. This is the whole truth.

A married man used to disturb me some time ago and I'll always shun him. One day he saw one small fine girl that came around and told me to him talk to the girl and I asked him what of your wife and he said " that one na condemn property now" .. chai!!! Laugh wan finish me that day.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by Jewessgratitud3: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2023
talented321:
The man didn't love her from the beginning. Just imagine calling a woman who is raising ur kids condemn property because of an over used kpekus..
Sometimes i just pity some women, insulting you wife in the public because of a mere puna..

You all are the same. You'll leave your wives and not allow singles to rest and sorry it's not my fault that the only singles you've ever met in life are overused ones.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by talented321: 9:30am On Sep 27, 2023
Point of correction, all men are not the same.. All kpekus is over used before my babe.. It's only useless men that insult their women to impress any bitch' say you get?
Jewessgratitud3:

You all are the same. You'll leave your wives and not allow singles to rest and sorry it's not my fault that the only singles you've ever met in life are overused ones.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by bukatyne(f): 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nazgul:

Exactly!

Most people in this category the op is referring to get married because they feel they're of age and therefore should be married, and not because they have found true love.

A vast number of them have zero romantic connection with their spouses. The marriage is just for having sex breeding kids. This is why they cheat without any form of conscience cos they see their marriage as a prison, and want some breathing space.

I'll say this and say it again and again. No spouse would get fed up and cheat on a partner he/she geninuely loves and respects.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by theInfinity: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
That means the man married the woman because of her body. This is why I created this thread alongside this onehttps://www.nairaland.com/7855392/confession-time-why-did-marry
Jewessgratitud3:

A married man used to disturb me some time ago and I'll always shun him. One day he saw one small fine girl that came around and told me to him talk to the girl and I asked him what of your wife and he said " that one na condemn property now" .. chai!!! Laugh wan finish me that day. This is a man with 5 kids o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by Authoreety: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lol

Una too dey rush... Wait till u get married, then you will understand better..

Do you even know that women are highest subscribers of denying their husbands their coochies... Single girls have sex with their boyfriends far more than married women and their husbands... Guess you all know what this could cause... Imagine denying ur husband sex on a steady basis..

Oh... U don't even know...

Who no go no know

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by Jackson619007: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Expectations.πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by jeromestarks: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Possible reasons:

1. She claimed hard-to-get for too long and he later discovers that she's not worth the stress.

2. He knew she wasn't a virgin when he met her. So he lost interest in her deformity.

3. Most women allow child birth to deform them; belly becomes big, face becomes undoctored, shape competes with that of amoeba etc. Come on, who wouldn't lose interest and change towards such a careless woman?

4. Many women reduce the love and care they give to their husbands and pour all on the children. Shame!

5. Some women begin to give excuse for sex. "My vagina has not healed" etc.

6. Some women start to cheat after child birth thinking they have hooked the husband with a baby and he can't do anything (e go shock you)

7. Many women becomes dirty after having a baby. They give so much time to the parasitic bastard that they forget themselves. Nonsense.
Who would want to love a woman who smells like corpse? Nonsense women of 21st century.
The women of 1870s and 1880s are the best. These current generation women are nothing but a waste of sperm.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by southsouthking(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Elasticity in the kitten. i,e When the center can no longer hold firmly.

Drop in Hygienic routine.

The former is very crucial, reason you see some young married girls chasing little girls all over the place like Agama lizard.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by Dididrumz(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
Not entirely true that only men change towards their wives after kids starts coming.

From the little I've experienced, women change too, maybe even a little bit more than the men.

I've even made a post about this some time ago.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by TenQ: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
theInfinity:
Why actually are the reasons why men change towards their wives after having kids. Could it be that the unwritten contract between them and their wives has come to an end after she has put to birth or what exactly. At that moment, no more sweet name calling, no more petting. They now see their wives as rivals at home. What is the cause?
Not quite.
There is a change I have dynamics
1. The wife now focuses more on her babies
2. Her priority now is more o person her babies

Of course dramas never ceases!

The oga of the house feel left out as he becomes only the ATM of the house.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by XtraFortunes: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
angry
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by Ballzproblem2: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
They change because unfortunately after child birth the woman loses shape,so subconsciously the sight irritates them so they find fault in little things.

I know it's hard but woman should try and keep their shape after child birth

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by Emma1Oj(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
1. Some women divert the attention given to the man before to the Kids/children.

2. See finish.

3. Sagging breasts

4. Pussy has expanded. No more strong sensation when doing the do.

5. Some women stop taking care of their personal hygen when married.

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by being(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wrong question bound to cause more problems...
Fountainofyouth:

What stops men from caring for the kids as much as their wives so that they will not feel left out or less loved?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by Wesidomike0288: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
I don’t really know
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by YoungLionken(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
That's not the right question, it should have been vice versa..

A woman is supposed to be a wife and a mother. But most women stop being a wife and only accept being a mother...

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids by BXNX: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
My landlord once told me that the use of women in marriages na to bear children

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pls Help, My Marriage Is Killing Me. / A Woman Has My Dad Under Control / OOU Student Goes Missing (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.