Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

This Man Is Telling Me To Come Swear With Bible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Is Telling Me To Come Swear With Bible (572 Views)

Here's What My Mind Is Telling Me About Akwa Ibom Ladies. / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Is Telling Me To Come Swear With Bible by Tboyfrosh123(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
i was just employed as a sales boy in ABA market the man is selling computer so he said i must bring a BIble tomorrow to swear so i asked my colleuges there said that how he does it that when he employed them also he was saying there should bring Quran if there are muslims and BIble if there are christian

so my question is it right to do so ?
Re: This Man Is Telling Me To Come Swear With Bible by helinues: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Do you have any agenda? If no, that shouldn't be a big deal
Re: This Man Is Telling Me To Come Swear With Bible by virginprincess(f): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
To me i don't see anything wrong with it, 98% of nigerians are not trustworthy, so if you know you didn't go there with an evil intention then do it.
Re: This Man Is Telling Me To Come Swear With Bible by Tboyfrosh123(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
helinues:
no bad agenda am not an hungry thief am contented as in my fellows righteousness89 come here
Re: This Man Is Telling Me To Come Swear With Bible by Tboyfrosh123(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
virginprincess:
To me i don't see anything wrong with it, 98% of nigerians are not trustworthy, so if you know you didn't go there with an evil intention then do it.
thanks
Re: This Man Is Telling Me To Come Swear With Bible by donbachi(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Only thief go fear dis condition.
Re: This Man Is Telling Me To Come Swear With Bible by virginprincess(f): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tboyfrosh123:
thanks
You are welcome, cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: This Man Is Telling Me To Come Swear With Bible by Bola146(f): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
shocked Go there with Cutlass so that he will know that you are trustworthy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Man Is Telling Me To Come Swear With Bible by Uzomacharles: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tboyfrosh123:
no bad agenda am not an hungry thief am contented as in my fellows righteousness89 come here

@Bolded says it all..

You mean you're satisfied thief??

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Telling Me To Come Swear With Bible by Nazgul: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
You should even be happy that he didn't ask you to swear before one shrine.

1 Like

Re: This Man Is Telling Me To Come Swear With Bible by chinecherem97974: 5:18am On Dec 16, 2020
:no bad agenda am not an hungry thief am contented as in my fellows righteousness89 come here@Bolded says it all..You mean you're satisfied thief??
Re: This Man Is Telling Me To Come Swear With Bible by Innobee99(m): 5:28am On Dec 16, 2020
helinues:
It's a big deal. My religion (Christianity) forbids swearing.

Re: This Man Is Telling Me To Come Swear With Bible by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2020
Maybe, Thieves He Employed Has Shown Him Pepper Dat's Why. However, If He Insist, Do So. But B4 Doing So, Listen To What D Oath Is All Abt B4 Doing So. Very, Very Important.

(1) (Reply)

Shits Do Happen But Lives Goes On / Past Relationship / Akintundeolaniyiayodijiisaretardedhomosexualmanandniaralandownerisaveryrhhdhhdhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.