Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,674 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? (1550 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by bigpriik: 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
I met this girl on February got her contacts. throughout the lockdown we were chatting and we somehow got hooked,she liked me and I like her too,she was a student so we agreed to meet immediately after resumption of school.

It took some time to meet her because she was busy with school work I understood and let her focus on school work until the day she was free then we met a bar we discussed and our bond and got stronger and we kissed and had Intimate chats later after that day then she went home we kissed again after she left.

Last week I went to a lounge inside the school to my surprise I met her with my very good friend who has done a lot for me in the past,because I was high I grabbed her from the chair she was sitting and have huged her tight she hugged me too and then we kissed I asked her what he was doing with the guy she told me he was her bestie even before I knew her I felt a bit bad but I controlled my emotions because I am not new to womens behaviour.i asked my friend too he told me they are best friends but he has had sex with her before embarassedbecause he asked her out and she told him They should just be friends,I felt bad again but I absorbed myself,but I met this girl today and hugged and kissed me and told me they are just friends but she didn't know he told me they have had sex that I am the one she loves.
My problem with my friend now is that he is a very clingy guy,he is always with her 24/7 you will hardly believe they are not dating,I have made up my mind to let the girl go but she herself doesn't want to let me go now I am confused. embarassed

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by ThiagoKid(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
She belongs to the street...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by fati2001(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
ANOTHER ONE!

Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by Uncle93(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
One advice, either you love a girl and you decide to be loyal to her or not, fck the hell out of her three holes. Becsuse one day, she may just decide to mess you or act funny over one new guy.. at least you would have no regrets.. they just sex object's

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by Bola146(f): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
cheesy grin That is why trust is good in any relationship
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by paulolee(m): 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
komot mind from dt bea

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by kilimanjaro(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Well, your friend could be lying - he might not have slept with her. Most guys tell such lies a lot.

If you are sure she has feelings for you carry on pls.

Nothing do you cheesy

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by dollytino4real(f): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
they will be using it money to feed demselfs but I just sorry 4 dat kind girl
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by Karlifate: 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Anything that cost you, your peace of mind, is too expensive.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by Goodghoxt: 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Better leave that girl and focus on your studies. She is gaining something from the two of you hence, she doesn’t wanna let go.
But the unfortunate part is you’re the one being played here while the bestie knows the game.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by OscarJaden(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
alaye calm down joor

she's not your girlfriend

it just your turn

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by bigpriik: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Goodghoxt:
Better leave that girl and focus on your studies. She is gaining something from the two of you hence, she doesn’t wanna let go.
But the unfortunate part is you’re the one being played here while the bestie knows the game.

Which game him Sabi? And he ended in the friendzone? imagine a girl denying you in public were people plenty.. grin

Who knows if he is lying about the sex part make I just dey observe.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by Danielomisco(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
ThiagoKid:
lol industreet.Ur friend go chop n re-chop anytym he wants
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by Theboy21: 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
cheesy
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:19am On Dec 16, 2020
bigpriik:
I met this girl on February got her contacts. throughout the lockdown we were chatting and we somehow got hooked,she liked me and I like her too,she was a student so we agreed to meet immediately after resumption of school.

It took some time to meet her because she was busy with school work I understood and let her focus on school work until the day she was free then we met a bar we discussed and our bond and got stronger and we kissed and had Intimate chats later after that day then she went home we kissed again after she left.

Last week I went to a lounge inside the school to my surprise I met her with my very good friend who has done a lot for me in the past,because I was high I grabbed her from the chair she was sitting and have huged her tight she hugged me too and then we kissed I asked her what he was doing with the guy she told me he was her bestie even before I knew her I felt a bit bad but I controlled my emotions because I am not new to womens behaviour.i asked my friend too he told me they are best friends but he has had sex with her before embarassedbecause he asked her out and she told him They should just be friends,I felt bad again but I absorbed myself,but I met this girl today and hugged and kissed me and told me they are just friends but she didn't know he told me they have had sex that I am the one she loves.
My problem with my friend now is that he is a very clingy guy,he is always with her 24/7 you will hardly believe they are not dating,I have made up my mind to let the girl go but she herself doesn't want to let me go now I am confused. embarassed

Brother
It will end in premium tears
For me
I don’t entertain bestie
Once we are dating we don become bestie
No one else
And I will tell her to choose
She must choose
And that decide it
Since am not comfortable with that bestie shit I will tell her,are u afraid?
Nigga love don chop ya head

For me
No bestie
I dey tell am to my potential bae
I don’t entertain bestie

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 16, 2020
ThiagoKid:

Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 16, 2020
bigpriik:

Which game him Sabi? And he ended in the friendzone? imagine a girl denying you in public were people plenty.. grin

Who knows if he is lying about the sex part make I just dey observe.
Denying him in public and yet giving him coochie in the private? Who public acknowledgement epp, it's all about the pusssy baby.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by osarogie28841: 5:15am On Dec 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by tobechi74: 5:19am On Dec 16, 2020
No cheating for either of you
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by Innobee99(m): 5:24am On Dec 16, 2020
No dey follow public toilet. E dey small
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by Franktom247(m): 5:40am On Dec 16, 2020
Let her be the both of you bestie now
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by navzla(m): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2020
ThiagoKid:
yeah ,,You tell no lie.she indeed belongs to the street"

let her go no matter what it takes.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by Bennysam: 7:50am On Dec 16, 2020
Bola146:
cheesy grin That is why trust is good in any relationship
Which stupid trust ? Trust a Nigeria girl? You want him to die of heart attack
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by Bola146(f): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2020
Bennysam:

Which stupid trust ? Trust a Nigeria girl? You want him to die of heart attack

I had men as bestie when I was in the university, that made me concentrate more on my studies then because most guys then were looking for whom to sleep with. I don't understand these youths of nowadays, everything na sex sex sex undecided

Let him leave the girl alone then and look for someone else , abi na by force sad

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by Bennysam: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2020
Bola146:

I had men as bestie when I was in the university, that made me concentrate more on my studies then because most guys then were looking for whom to sleep with. I don't understand these youths of nowadays, everything na sex sex sex undecided

Let him leave the girl alone then and look for someone else , abi na by force sad
Leave or stay if you can cope
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by tnerro1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Had that issue in school , but the girl was so fine and set, I no fit leave her just like dat. So I Dey bleep at every opportunity because I know say one day the mata go get K leg. When she start to dey do shakara, I kicked her ass out so fast that even she shock, she was like ‘ but you said you love me’. Love fire, it was only lust baby
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by SeunDobo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
bigpriik:

You don't have to be worry may be they are dating or not. nairamarly don talk you wouldn't not hear dating a girl is just your turn you don't need to love just keep fvuk her till she's start misbehaving and you go on your way but # note # always trying to impress your pussy with goodies when you are together and immediately she start getting rude to you block her and move on #NoLoveZone#
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by SavageResponse(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
ThiagoKid:

I'm sure you reached that conclusion by looking into a crystal ball!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 17, 2020
bigpriik:

Dat Ur Friend Is Not A Good Friend. D Worst Mistake He Had Made Is Telling U Dat He Has Slept With Her. He Told U Something Of What He Should Av Kept A Secret. D Truth Is Dat, Dat Ur Friend Wants U To Lose Interest On D Girl. D Girl May Like U Too But Ur Friend Has Brainwashed Her In D Name Of Friendship.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by alphaNomega: 5:24am On Dec 17, 2020
Truvel:
Dat Ur Friend Is Not A Good Friend. D Worst Mistake He Had Made Is Telling U Dat He Has Slept With Her. He Told U Something Of What He Should Av Kept A Secret. D Truth Is Dat, Dat Ur Friend Wants U To Lose Interest On D Girl. D Girl May Like U Too But Ur Friend Has Brainwashed Her In D Name Of Friendship.
what are you even saying? Someone that was fair enough to let you know how intimate he has been with the girl. Would you have preferred he lied to OP? Some of you are ridiculous
Re: My New Girlfriend Is My Friends Bestie What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 17, 2020
alphaNomega:
what are you even saying? Someone that was fair enough to let you know how intimate he has been with the girl. Would you have preferred he lied to OP? Some of you are ridiculous
No, Didn't U Read Where Op Said D Guy Told Him Dat Dey Are Not Dating, Dat Dey Are Bestie? D Guy Shouldn't Av Told His Friend Dat Since He Knows Both Of Dem Are In A Relationship. He Should Av Kept D Matter A Secret, Since He Knows It Could Tear Dem Apart.

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test / He Canceled The Proposal. Good Or Bad Move? / Your Near Busting Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.