Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test (1552 Views)

Find Your Birthday On This Picture And Connect With Your Soulmate! (pic) / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Falzan: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2021
How to tell if someone is your soulmate using the tiktok math trick test

1.Take your boyfriend/girlfriend's age and add two zeros to it.

2.Then subtract your birth year.

3.Get the total from steps one and two

4.Next,add the current year to the total found in step 3.

5.Then finally,if you get both of your ages in the final total then you are deemed soulmate by the maths gods

*Real math nerd know why this works,let just have fun.
Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Magnoliaa(f): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2021
3500 - 1989 = 1511

2021 + 1511 = 3532!

WOW. HE'S MY SOULMATE!

Awww.

2 Likes

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Magnoliaa(f): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2021
undecided This is... some fairly consistent shit, though. Nothing 'magical' about it.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by sundaygray(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lol...I can do this with my enemy and e go still show say we be soulmates... na ordinary trick grin
Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Magnoliaa(f): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
sundaygray:
Lol...I can do this with my enemy and e go still show say we be soulmates... na ordinary trick grin

What's the trick, please? I know it's a trick too, because it works for any random numbers I tried. I just don't know how.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by FalseProphet1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:
3500 - 1989 = 1511

2021 + 1511 = 3532!

WOW. HE'S MY SOULMATE!

Awww.
So you're 32 years old...

6 Likes

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by BRATISLAVA: 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:
3500 - 1989 = 1511

2021 + 1511 = 3532!

WOW. HE'S MY SOULMATE!

Awww.

This your age is confusing.
Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Magnoliaa(f): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

This your age is confusing.

How, ma'am? smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by enuk80(m): 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
It works with any number. Very fake

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by BRATISLAVA: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

How, ma'am? smiley

Surely you aren't really 31? Are you?

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Magnoliaa(f): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Surely you aren't really 31? Are you?

Oh. You think I'm older??
Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:
3500 - 1989 = 1511

2021 + 1511 = 3532!

WOW. HE'S MY SOULMATE!

Awww.
This Mongolia girl sef sad
Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by BRATISLAVA: 10:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Oh. You think I'm older??

I estimated maybe 2 years below 30. Or two above. It's strange to see you're somewhere there.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Magnoliaa(f): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I estimated maybe 2 years below 30. Or two above. It's strange to see you're somewhere there.

Tooor. grin Strange?

How?

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by BRATISLAVA: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Tooor. grin Strange?

How?

That is to say, strange if you really are in that bracket.

You don't sound very old ( twenty five max), but then there have been some posts you made that gave rise to the idea that you could be closer to 30.

not to mention your undying "romantic" glue up with Lil Vic.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Magnoliaa(f): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

That is to say, strange if you really are in that bracket.

You don't sound very old ( twenty five max), but then there have been some posts you made that gave rise to the idea that you could be closer to 30.

Hmm.

not to mention your undying "romantic" glue up with Lil Vic.

What does this one have to do with anything? What does it say? grin grin

This is interesting.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by BRATISLAVA: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hmm.

Hmm? Don't you agree?

What does this one have to do with anything? What does it say? grin grin

Why don't you tell me? He's been MIA, unless he's under another moniker. You know exactly what, though.

This is interesting.

Is it?
Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Mcslize: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Falzan:
How to tell if someone is your soulmate using the tiktok math trick test

1.Take your boyfriend/girlfriend's age and add two zeros to it.

2.Then subtract your birth year.

3.Get the total from steps one and two

4.Next,add the current year to the total found in step 3.

5.Then finally,if you get both of your ages in the final total then you are deemed soulmate by the maths gods

*Real math nerd know why this works,let just have fun.

This is rubbish. It works for every damn person you use his or her age. Meaning everyone is someone's soulmate.
Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Mcslize: 11:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
sundaygray:

No mind am.
Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Magnoliaa(f): 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bratislava, let me call him to come and answer, 'cause I'm lost with your questions at this point. Am tayad, grin and he's back.

cc: lilvicky68

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by lilvicky68(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Bratislovinglava, let me call him to come and answer, 'cause I'm lost with your questions at this point. Am tayad, grin and he's back.

cc: lilvicky 68
If you're lost I wonder what I will even say self..

She should just ask me a direct question..
Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Magnoliaa(f): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

If you're lost I wonder what I will even say self..

She should just ask me a direct question..

Toooor. This is seriouser than I thought. grin

We were talking about age, and I did not quite get how my 'glue up' with you says anything about my age. That's what I'm honestly confused about.
Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by lilvicky68(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Toooor. This is seriouser than I thought. grin

We were talking about age, and I did not quite get how my 'glue up' with you says anything about my age. That's what I'm honestly confused about.
Let's see what she has to say.. grin

Or she's feeling that I'm too young like 15/16..so you can't be 32 and flowing with me?

Anyways You and I know you aren't 32 sha

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Magnoliaa(f): 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Nah. We don't.

Bye-bye.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Magnoliaa(f): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Or she's feeling that I'm too young like 15/16..so you can't be 32 and flowing with me?

I was going to say that. grin Abi. No age is too old for finding ''The One'' oh. Even if I'm 42 or 62, I know we can still vibe and you wee understand. grin The brain for your head pass your age, abi I lie?
Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Boogyman557: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by lilvicky68(m): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I was going to say that. grin Abi. No age is too old for finding ''The One'' oh. Even if I'm 42 or 62, I know we can still vibe and you wee understand. grin The brain for your head pass your age, abi I lie?
Yeah..
Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by BRATISLAVA: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Bratis-i don't think you're sixteen-lava, let me call him to come and answer, 'cause I'm lost with your questions at this point. Am tayad, grin and he's back.

cc: lilgluedupwithmagvicky68

We are all tired, it seems. Lol.

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by Magnoliaa(f): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Asin. My tired is tired of my tired. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Tell If Someone Is Your Soulmate Using Math Test by lilvicky68(m): 10:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I don't think you're tired..
Talk that thing na

(1) (Reply)

Asking A Girl For Money - Loose Their Respect / Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? / Rate The Haircut I Gave Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.