Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) (22710 Views)

Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by PureMe01: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2020
See who wants to be president of Nigeria...nawa o grin grin

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2020
This man is just wasting is time
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by bcashy: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2020
Okoyeebo:

Do you know that Ogun state alone has produced more Presidents than the entire Igboland?
That is how some of you akpu ninjas will keep talking nonsense while others are collaborating and strategizing politically. When they eventually succeed and you fail as usual, you start crying hatred and marginalization.

Leave them grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Ojeigbo(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2020
k
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by KIDfurniture(m): 10:13am On Dec 16, 2020
It will not end well for em and his followers.
Useless man... will waste lives of his own people anytime

Karlovich:
grin, This green algae soup eater is busy licking the boot of Northerners thinking they will support him in 2023. Aphonjaz look at your hero and warlord planning to stab you people in the back for crumbs falling from the North's table, He will still end up like his predecessors Awolowo and Abiola.
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2020
JABAT don turn Mandela all of a sudden.
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by KIDfurniture(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2020
It will not end well for em and his followers.
Useless man... will waste lives of his own people anytime
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2020
Every Nigeria Politicians Aso Rock inclusive are paying homage to Jagaban of Borgu in readiness for 2023 election.

4 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by ojuu4u(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2020
Hope Kaduna man won't have heart attack now.

Cc to

John Kayode Fayemi.

David Umahi.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2020
Just see them. Nigeria is doomed actually
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by millionboi2: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2020
candidtalk:
Choi Jagaban. Slow down na. You are causing heart attack rate to rise rapidly in a certain region of Nigeria where they wake their parents with slaps and kicks. Lol.
mumu
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by 9iceprince(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2020
Dong2:

If Tinubu thinks the north will allow him have the presidency then he is very naive. The Awolowo, Abiola treatment awaits him. The north will never consciously allow an intelligent man from the south occupy that seat. Mark my word he ll never get there, he is just waisting his time, energy and money on a futile dream.

As if Obasanjo wasn't allowed..... Wail more boy

7 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Redcrafton: 10:23am On Dec 16, 2020
candidtalk:
Choi Jagaban. Slow down na. You are causing heart attack rate to rise rapidly in a certain region of Nigeria where they wake their parents with slaps and kicks. Lol.

Greedy man from the region known for treachery and mindless propaganda. smiley

This man has nothing to offer other than develop more looters like you in the polity.

Just take a look at is his charisma and physical appearance. Is this the man you want to be your president?

If SW will have a shot at the presidency why not sponsor Adeshina of AFDB?

But this might not work because the SW have had their turn.

So stop being funny.

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2020
Can you just imagine this show of shame?
Almost all past serving Governors are now incumbent senators & House of Rep members but someone said this country is not blighted and ruined already.
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2020
Redcrafton:

Greedy man from the region known for treachery and mindless propaganda. smiley

This man has nothing to offer other than develop more looters like you in the polity.

Just take a look at is his charisma and physical appearance. Is this the man you want to be your president?

If SW will have a shot at the presidency why not sponsor Adeshina of AFDB?

But this might not work because the SW have had their turn.

So stop being funny.

There are many more well rounded educated, vast, development and policy experts like him but they will not let him smell the office unless he's ready to dine with their blood thirsty gods, confraternity and devil's.
They prefer regurgitating old ugly toothless bandits who have sacrificed many human lives and have no integrity to protect.
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 10:36am On Dec 16, 2020
seunmsg:
Asiwaju Akanbi Omo Olodo Ide. The political leader that we know. You lead, we follow! Period!
Oya chop knuckle

7 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Gazzy88(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2020
Dong2:

If Tinubu thinks the north will allow him have the presidency then he is very naive. The Awolowo, Abiola treatment awaits him. The north will never consciously allow an intelligent man from the south occupy that seat. Mark my word he ll never get there, he is just waisting his time, energy and money on a futile dream.
Ogun state alone has swallowed any political achievements you could think of in the east. Even MKO abiola was later granted GCFR. It was MKO mandate that brought OBJ into power in 1999. When we play politics, take a backseat and learn. We don't beat chest like chimpanzees for nothing. It's northerners begging us with presidency. We are trailblazers!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Gazzy88(m): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Dong2:

Ogun state alone has swallowed any political achievements you could think of in the east. Lest I forget how much is your wailing form now? grin

4 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by tamdun: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2020
Sammy07:

True.
But I'm sure he isn't the one that will run for presidency.
I think so too
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by brookz: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2020
The Jagaban we know....

Incoming C in C come 2023

If it hurts you, Goan sip Hypo grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Yankee101: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2020
North go chop this guy money. He knows nothing. They'll vote Atiku 10x rather than him
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by muykem: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2020
Dong2:

Are you saying Obasanjo is not intelligent?

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Bettykeys: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2020
Karlovich:
grin, This green algae soup eater is busy licking the boot of Northerners thinking they will support him in 2023. Aphonjaz look at your hero and warlord planning to stab you people in the back for crumbs falling from the North's table, He will still end up like his predecessors Awolowo and Abiola.

grin

wailers are crying already

I think when yur candidate from Yeeeast is ready he would first start fighting nd making enemies with those who will canvas for him

Jagaban in building bridges towards 2023 nd dimwit are taking it for play play as their leader waiting for North to come and dash them presidency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2020
Dong2:

So says Prophet Dong2. We have marked it.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by engroyekan(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2020
You’re quite correct. Tinubu has every resources(human, material and financial) needed to prosecute his political ambition but age is not on his side. His best shot will be for him to pave way for OSINBAJO who due to being the current VP would have acquired the needed experience to run the nation properly.

omenka:
I have nothing against Jagaban but utmost respect. Gentleman is a political sage no doubt. He has the connections and financial war chest to fight any form of political battle in our land, BUT, I'd rather an Osinbajo or some other trustworthy South Westerner flies the APC banner.

I'm hoping all these expeditions are meant to pave the way for someone else. I'm sceptical Jagaban's age might be a clog in the wheels of his performance, same way it has proven to be with Baba.

I just want the best for my dear country- we've been through WAY TOO MUCH.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Obakoolex(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2020
If Tinubu is very serious about his presidential ambition...he should at least change his tailor grin

3 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by 77up(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2020
OLAADEX:

Hmmmmmm you mean.............
Even you your pepper dem is baaaaad grin grin grin
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Donlynus(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2020
I have so much respect for this man(Jajaban of Lagos) I pray he becomes the next president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Exc2000: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2020
Tinubu Jagaban!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Arrests Over 100 BDC Operators In Abuja As Naira Slumps To N1980 Per $1 / Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos / Senator Sha’aba Lafiagi's House Burnt In Kwara Ahead Of LG Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.