Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,220 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) (22706 Views)

Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by mrkunlex(m): 11:34am On Dec 16, 2020
Oloripelebe/nyamiris will not like this
cursed tribe you can cry but don't forget to move far away from sniper because we don't want any story. Wailers you are welcome to wail as usual

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by hibeebeeking: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2020
Whenever you write or speak in public, don't think or speak with certainty. Who are u for people to mark your words? Do you speak at all? Just wait and hear jababan speech, you will bow.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by mrkunlex(m): 11:38am On Dec 16, 2020
Redcrafton:

Greedy man from the region known for treachery and mindless propaganda. smiley

This man has nothing to offer other than develop more looters like you in the polity.

Just take a look at is his charisma and physical appearance. Is this the man you want to be your president?

If SW will have a shot at the presidency why not sponsor Adeshina of AFDB?

But this might not work because the SW have had their turn.

So stop being funny.
you are free to wail but don't kill yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Starboytwo(m): 11:43am On Dec 16, 2020
Obakoolex:
If Tinubu is very serious about his presidential ambition...he should at least change his tailor grin
I no know the tailor ooo, but abeg let that man be doing his job, na very calamitous thing for the tailor to lose this particular client...
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Black052(m): 11:49am On Dec 16, 2020
Is okay we are fine with crumbs you can continue agitating for ipob while we role on with us leading u
Karlovich:
grin, This green algae soup eater is busy licking the boot of Northerners thinking they will support him in 2023. Aphonjaz look at your hero and warlord planning to stab you people in the back for crumbs falling from the North's table, He will still end up like his predecessors Awolowo and Abiola.

1 Like

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Black052(m): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2020
Karlovich:
grin, This green algae soup eater is busy licking the boot of Northerners thinking they will support him in 2023. Aphonjaz look at your hero and warlord planning to stab you people in the back for crumbs falling from the North's table, He will still end up like his predecessors Awolowo and Abiola.
we like it like that ajokuta mamomi,how is market we will continue to lead while you follow behind

1 Like

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by VaselineCrew: 11:54am On Dec 16, 2020
They call you wailers, because they are happy when the whole country suffers and the citizens are in tears.

Can't you see all the demons on this thread rejoicing at another opportunity to cause further suffering and tears to innocent children? Innocent Nigerians?

It's okay to wail, God will wipe away all your tears for being an upright Nigerian that always wanted the best, but found yourself surrounded by demonic Nigerians who always wanted tears for their fellow black man.

They know Tinubu will pillage and pilfer, destroy even further, but they want your tears, they are wicked at heart.

But our God is wonderful, no matter what suffering they intend to put you through, know that your God will always find a way out for his children, leaving the wicked to their fate.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by NwaAro: 11:59am On Dec 16, 2020
mrkunlex:
Oloripelebe/nyamiris will not like this
cursed tribe you can cry but don't forget to move far away from sniper because we don't want any story. Wailers you are welcome to wail as usual
This yorubawa cone headed pigs never cease to amaze me on how low they can go to suck the dicck of their Gambari overlords, nyamiris will forever be your nightmare you incestuous slave grin
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Clothingonline9(m): 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Next president of Nigeria is here

1 Like

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by mrkunlex(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
NwaAro:

This yorubawa cone headed pigs never cease to amaze me on how low they can go to suck the dicck of their Gambari overlords, nyamiris will forever be your nightmare you incestuous slave grin
you are free to wail and also be prepared to wail more when yoruba man becomes president of nigeria in 2023

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by NwaAro: 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
mrkunlex:
you are free to wail and also be prepared to wail more when yoruba man becomes president of nigeria in 2023
I once dreamt I went on a date with Beyonce and had a one night stand with her, it's OK to dream sometimes my yorubawa bloda grin
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Adeevah(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
While is Tinubu's tailor....that guy deserve beating walahi
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by LoudLord(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
BAT 2023 issa BANGER!!

Their Father!!!

1 Like

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by mrkunlex(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
NwaAro:

I once dreamt I went on a date with Beyonce and had a one night stand with her, it's OK to dream sometimes my yorubawa bloda grin
people from cursed tribe, we shall see
Swaga 23 we move
yoruba for president

1 Like

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by leesi11(m): 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2020
candidtalk:
Choi Jagaban. Slow down na. You are causing heart attack rate to rise rapidly in a certain region of Nigeria where they wake their parents with slaps and kicks. Lol.
So says The ones that behead their father for money rituals.
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Daygee1978(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dong2:

If Tinubu thinks the north will allow him have the presidency then he is very naive. The Awolowo, Abiola treatment awaits him. The north will never consciously allow an intelligent man from the south occupy that seat. Mark my word he ll never get there, he is just waisting his time, energy and money on a futile dream.
wait till then Senior Special Adviser on north against south west matters cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Pandev(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
seunmsg:

What about the Obasanjo treatment?
and Jonathan too, those two no be northerners but they won the seat.
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by blacknoir: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
omenka:
I have nothing against Jagaban but utmost respect. Gentleman is a political sage no doubt. He has the connections and financial war chest to fight any form of political battle in our land, BUT, I'd rather an Osinbajo or some other trustworthy South Westerner flies the APC banner.

I'm hoping all these expeditions are meant to pave the way for someone else. I'm sceptical Jagaban's age might be a clog in the wheels of his performance, same way it has proven to be with Baba.

I just want the best for my dear country- we've been through WAY TOO MUCH.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
So true ,we have been through a lot .osinbajo is the most capable among them all. Just look at the time he was acting president with the little power at his disposal he performed very well.it is time we have a progressive and futuristic thinking leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dong2:

If Tinubu thinks the north will allow him have the presidency then he is very naive. The Awolowo, Abiola treatment awaits him. The north will never consciously allow an intelligent man from the south occupy that seat. Mark my word he ll never get there, he is just waisting his time, energy and money on a futile dream.
I'm core northerner, believe me Asiwaju is gathering lots of momentum. Your interpretation of Northern political permutations is completely wrong with no aorta of truth. You'll see serious political progress with very little ethno-religious politics from the North come 2023. You need to know the current perception of average Northerner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Solatium(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dong2:

e don pain am

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Charly68: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Their is political realignment already

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Redcrafton: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
mrkunlex:
you are free to wail but don't kill yourself

Kunle, everybody knows who wailed few weeks ago and almost killed themselves...pointing their fingers to other people who are hundreds of miles away for their misfortune.
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by mrkunlex(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Redcrafton:

Kunle, everybody knows who wailed few weeks ago and almost killed themselves...pointing their fingers to other people who are hundreds of miles away for their misfortune.
go take sniper loku
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
their tailor no do well
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dong2:

stupid submission filled with hatred and bitterness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by saintade01(m): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
omenka:
I have nothing against Jagaban but utmost respect. Gentleman is a political sage no doubt. He has the connections and financial war chest to fight any form of political battle in our land, BUT, I'd rather an Osinbajo or some other trustworthy South Westerner flies the APC banner.

I'm hoping all these expeditions are meant to pave the way for someone else. I'm sceptical Jagaban's age might be a clog in the wheels of his performance, same way it has proven to be with Baba.

I just want the best for my dear country- we've been through WAY TOO MUCH.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Calm down. By now you should know this man is a chief strategist. He's not the one running for the president. WATCH OUT
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by baseline11: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
millionboi2:
mumu

IPOBian painment. I am so glad to have raised your blood pressure cool
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Coronabirus:
I'm core northerner, believe me Asiwaju is gathering lots of momentum. Your interpretation of Northern political permutations is completely wrong with no aorta of truth. You'll see serious political progress with very little ethno-religious politics from the North come 2023. You need to know the current perception of average Northerner.

Igbos are only able to speak hatefully and ignorantly so kindly excuse the IPOBian you responded to.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo Circulates Fake Video To Accuse Labour Of Vote Rigging, Propaganda / 'When It Comes To Corruption During My Government, I Was A Saint' — IBB / FG To Begin Campaign Against Indiscipline, African-time Syndrome — Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.