Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) (22702 Views)

Tanko Al-Makura Joins Tinubu's Campaign Train In Yobe / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Defection: Tanko Al-Makura Sacks 9 Commissioners & 2 Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
leesi11:

So says The ones that behead their father for money rituals.

Lol. Guilty conscience dey worry some sinners. Did I mention your IPOBian ethnic group?
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Redcrafton:

Greedy man from the region known for treachery and mindless propaganda. smiley

This man has nothing to offer other than develop more looters like you in the polity.

Just take a look at is his charisma and physical appearance. Is this the man you want to be your president?

If SW will have a shot at the presidency why not sponsor Adeshina of AFDB?

But this might not work because the SW have had their turn.

So stop being funny.

Lol. Who teaches you IPOBians political anlysis?
Ikeshukwu the palm wine tapper at upper iweka?

How many votes did Moghalu get at the last election. Tell us na mumu. Adeshina ko Olawepo Hashim ni.
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Dong2: 1:21am On Dec 17, 2020
Coronabirus:
I'm core northerner, believe me Asiwaju is gathering lots of momentum. Your interpretation of Northern political permutations is completely wrong with no aorta of truth. You'll see serious political progress with very little ethno-religious politics from the North come 2023. You need to know the current perception of average Northerner.

Keep deceiving yourselves o! E go soon become reality.
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Dong2: 1:29am On Dec 17, 2020
Dapson73:

Stop hating the Yoruba for no cause. Was OBJ not from the West and wasn't he an intelligent soul ?

ONBATMANDATEWESTAND

What's intelligent about obj. He had his chances but squander it trying to play god rather than address key issues. Now he has joined the wailers when Jonathan he worked to pull down has become the beloved! Obj if intelligent should have known all those time he was foaming in the mouth against Jonathan that the buhari he was supporting has nothing to offer Nigerians except backwardness. So where is intelligence in his choice now?
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Dong2: 1:32am On Dec 17, 2020
Gazzy88:
Ogun state alone has swallowed any political achievements you could think of in the east. Even MKO abiola was later granted GCFR. It was MKO mandate that brought OBJ into power in 1999. When we play politics, take a backseat and learn. We don't beat chest like chimpanzees for nothing. It's northerners begging us with presidency. We are trailblazers!

I hope las las you llnot die of high bp when he no get there! grin
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Dong2: 1:33am On Dec 17, 2020
Olatomiwami:

I feel your pain, just stay away from sniper, I don't want to hear story that touches the heart.

Las las you go get hypertension when he no get there. Na you go take the sniper sef. grin
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2020
Dong2:

Keep deceiving yourselves o! E go soon become reality.
There is no ground plan that we don't know, there is no any move that isn't clear to us. Asiwaju will be our choice come 2023 and no amount of conspiracy will change our focus.
Re: Tanko Al-makura Visits Bola Tinubu (Photo) by Dong2: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
Coronabirus:

There is no ground plan that we don't know, there is no any move that isn't clear to us. Asiwaju will be our choice come 2023 and no amount of conspiracy will change our focus.

He is still not going to get there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Indigene Decries Poor-Quality Federal Constituency Project (Photos, Video) / Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) / Kperogi Reacts To Rumors Of Ganduje As APC VP choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.